Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

@SyH Omo, thank you for sharing that rare Nara video!  She really had a hard time doing that puppet thing~ :sweatingbullets: Nara was so active back then, both in China and Korea.. I think she stopped working so much after being so stressed out back then.. I remember in Happy together 3 Episode with IRY cast, she said when she was so stressed out, she just tossed around her things in the van and around, never knowing what she was doing~ :o 

I wanted to see her around very often like before when she was active in variety shows like these, but at the same time, I don't want her to be stressed out and end up in a hospital again, like these scenes~

ZW8oCvc.jpg

:lol::lol:~

pics cr: JNR DC and narajjang.com

• Like 2

Guest ChaYangSoon

hello Chingu  ..

Well now JNR after finishing drama Iry has appeared in 2 Magazine hoping Jang nara get CF contracts also in Korea ...

character in the drama  nara i remember You is not too obtrusive when compared Characters Seo in guk or Park bo geumgeum

hope next drama JNR get a central role, let the public see Jang nara n korea can play in different genres ..

@SyH, i saw that for the first time! Lol! From that video we can wee that she works really hard. After her schedules she makes sure to practice even though the practice id really tiring for her. However, it's good that she gets to exercise because of that activity lol! Yoo jae suk is one of the hosts here. I know nara unnie went to happy together for hello monster. But i really want to see her in running man!!!! i understand that she doesn't like physical activities lol! But being cha ji an made her do action scenes, i think now, she can do variety shows like running man and 2d1n. I really hope to see her in those variety shows someday..

@hankitae42 do we have a topic for the upcoming week? I'll have to do my research lol!

• Like 1

Btw,chinguu ya @hankitae42 and all 

whether you think Jang Nara will come to KBS Award 2015 ? Iry drama even though the rating is very low .. :(

Let's hope for the best!  I'm getting the feeling that our Nara-ssi might win an award this year, since online rating has been pretty high and also considering IRY is the constant top search in Naver.. ^_^

• Like 1

@SyH, i saw that for the first time! Lol! From that video we can wee that she works really hard. After her schedules she makes sure to practice even though the practice id really tiring for her. However, it's good that she gets to exercise because of that activity lol! Yoo jae suk is one of the hosts here. I know nara unnie went to happy together for hello monster. But i really want to see her in running man!!!! i understand that she doesn't like physical activities lol! But being cha ji an made her do action scenes, i think now, she can do variety shows like running man and 2d1n. I really hope to see her in those variety shows someday..

@hankitae42 do we have a topic for the upcoming week? I'll have to do my research lol!

Nara also appear @xman. I think 3 episodes. Maybe u can also watching her appear in HT with her best friends, pkl & lsy. They so funny. I like their interaction.

JNR @ X-man (S3 - E13) January 31, 2004

jnr @ X-man (S3 - E11) January 17, 2004

jnr @ x-man february 7, 2004

• Like 3

• Guest unfeatured this topic

Wow, Kim Mi Young-ssi once again won popularity poll as number 1!!  Cha Ji An made it to 3rd place in Jang Nara DC Inside~ :lol::D

OUJjSDw.png

1. Kim Mi Young (Fated To Love You), 111 votes

2. Jung In Jae (School 2013), 79 votes

3. Cha Ji An (I Remember You), 70 votes

4. Lee Se Na (Wedding), 45 votes

5. Han Chae Hee (Old Goodbye), 41 votes

6. Jang Na Ra (New Non Stop), 40 votes

7. Cha Yang Soon (Bright Girl), 31 votes

8. Lee Soo Young (Baby-Faced Beauty), 25 votes

9. Si Tu Jing (My Bratty Princess), 14 votes

10. Eun Ha Soo (Mr. Baek), 11 votes

11. Yang Song Yi (My Love Patzzi), 7 votes

12. Jin Bo Ra (Love Is All Around), 2 votes

ffpt4zI.jpg

cr: Jang Nara DC Inside

• Like 2

@hankitae42  I've seen School 2013 & IRY. And I'm currently at episode 8 of FTLY. I was laughing and then later, crying. No wonder I've read so much praises for her acting there. I'll post my overall take on this drama in its thread once I'm done watching. :)

On the "Joyful .. " video above, I agree with the judges' comment, JNR was really into her performance. You can see how much she was enjoying herself. ;)

I love the black outfit! ^_^

@ChaYangSoon I have a feeling that she will be attending the event if she's available so let's hope that she'll have time. :) I want to see her with SIG, at least one more time. So I do hope that he will be free to attend, too!:)

• Like 2

@hankitae42  I've seen School 2013 & IRY. And I'm currently at episode 8 of FTLY. I was laughing and then later, crying. No wonder I've read so much praises for her acting there. I'll post my overall take on this drama in its thread once I'm done watching. :)

On the "Joyful .. " video above, I agree with the judges' comment, JNR was really into her performance. You can see how much she was enjoying herself. ;)

I love the black outfit! ^_^

@ChaYangSoon I have a feeling that she will be attending the event if she's available so let's hope that she'll have time. :) I want to see her with SIG, at least one more time. So I do hope that he will be free to attend, too!:)

Looking forward on your overall take. Fated is still to this date my favourite KDrama. :D

• Like 1

Hello everyone! I've been reading this thread for a week but I don't have a guts to join. And I think now is the time that I need to satisfied myself with other opinions about our Jang Nara ssi. I've been a fangirl since FTLY, and I really love Narassi after that drama. What made me like her oh no LOVE her rather, is her versatility as an actress, cuteness and her overwhelming kindness that she has. 

To make it short, I hope I can join this thread as normal as possible haha, I mean I hope I can be part of your excitements and be a normal Narassi fan. This is also what I mean:

I'm having separation anxiety, because of her last drama.  IRY. Help. 

• Like 2

@RoughPotatoes Hello there, chingu!!  Welcome to Narajjang Soompi!!~ :D:D:D Please make yourself at home~ ;)

Well, FTLY is really her successful drama, because lots of people became fans of Nara-ssi after it was aired~ :D

Now, excuse me while I post updates about our Jang Nara-ssi~ "South Korea Dream Team" I think it's a Chinese variety show and this episode will be aired in mid-September according to news~

dO1Uyhl.jpg

YoW2IOA.jpg

KO5ZJF0.jpg

N3dX57s.jpg

YUT75ka.jpg

VEtcN9I.jpg

Tnmgqtg.jpg

OuVFjzr.jpg

3bMbH4U.jpg

source: http://ent.qq.com/a/20150831/034673.htm#p=1 

• Like 4

http://ent.qq.com/a/20150831/034673.htm#p=9

sounds like some sort of joint korean/china variety show, even running it through translation I not sure of the details ie is she simply visting the set or is she acually a guest on the show. From what I can make out the show stars mid september. As the korean side is KBS, JN could just be helping them promote the show for them in China as IRY was of course a KBS drama.

lol hankitae42 must have been posting it as I was typing mine only 4 minute diff in post time...great minds that think alike

• Like 3

@hankitae42 thank youuu, I hope I can contribute some beautiful things/updates about our narassi :)

Does our JNRssi will join the said show? or just visited the set?

Anyways, she's always look so beautiful!

Really curious of her current actions 

Based on the implied actions of our Narassi (in twitter), she's being active since her last drama (IRY) ends. I've been thinking if it helps her to find her more love in acting or her love life in reality. In line with my observation, she seems to be inspired every time she posted something even if it's just her pets. There is something new about her now, she always post her own photos but again with the company of her pets/friends or family. But inside of every photo there is a mystery that we (narassi's fans) need to solve. 

• Like 1

@bjharm abujji!!!  How I missed you~ :( Hahaha it is an honor to have a great mind with you.. hihihi~ :P:D But, thank you for your added info about the show!  Yes, I've read about KBS being in ties with the the Chinese network.. in my opinion, she is just a guest there, I think she will be promoting One-Winged Eagle, it is not yet being aired in CCTV, i think?..

@RoughPotatoes Yes, our Jang Nara-ssi is truly a goddess even without any make up.. she just dresses simply and that's what I like in her~ :D Sure, you can share beautiful things and updates about our Nara-ssi~ :D 

• Like 1