Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

@annasedomo I knew that somebody would agree with me on this matter. It's just frustrating when you read comments like that from fans of other actors. I don't have anything against the actors. I thought the pairing is a refreshing one. There's a gap in their ages but come to think of it, anything is possible in relationships. They are of the same age in the drama so it's not a noona romance in the first place. And I'll try to participate more in this forum. 

@angela0612 Yup, I strongly felt that they have chemistry and they got along well. It's just that their roles were meant to be that way, I guess. In the bts videos that I've watched, I could certainly feel it. It's not romance but I could sense the chemistry that some have missed. I watched their mvs and I liked it a lot. 

• Like 3

I don't care anymore, i'm just going to post in this thread while i can. @annasedomo "I'm a girl but I don't really like bromance LOL!" me too. But i think the bromance in IRY is quite well done because we can understand why are they behaving like that. I can't accept bromance like the School one. @narrubi it's quite rare to hear guys like rom com but YAY! It's quite a bummer that IRY doesn't do well in ratings and i still trying to figure the reason out. I mean i understand why it get low ratings but 4%-5% for it is too low. I hope she doesn't burden herself too much. She has a good track record in ratings after coming back to Korea after all. For the people criticizing JNR's acting, i've found quite a number of them and i don't quite get their issues because i find that she always somehow manage to fit her character like a glove. Though i have to admit i feel a bit awkward on watching her in the first 3 eps, maybe because i'm not use to it. But after that, she's totally killing it. Same with the chemistry... maybe the start wasn't as strong enough.

But i've got to say that i'm happy to find quite a number of fanboys in this forum. LOL. I know we got another one more in the form of samsooki over there at Dramabeans. I'm happy because JNR always said that she's not the kind of girl which is the 'guys' type. :phew::rolleyes:

Anyhow, why do lately i find JNR to be very chinese-like. Especially in her latest photoshoots. I don't mean it in a bad way or a good way.. i just saw it. lol. 

• Like 3

I always feel most anti agaisnt female actors that act with 'hot' popular male actors is mainly a knee jerk reaction from the males fans rather than considered review of the females lead acting skill. Just think Korean drama mothers..lol no woman good enough for thier son! I feel it that kind of feeling, so I never take it seriously.

Age gap..there was none both IRY characters where the same age as far as I could see from the child scenes, just as JN can play someone five years younger so can the Male lead play five years older..that is called...."Acting"

Bromance well I never squealed over it but have no issues agaisnt it either, even with a male/male romance suggested or otherwise, what I didn't like about it in both Mr Baek and IRY was it tended to put JN in third place and in Mr B she was very badly under used to I think detriment of the drama as a whole. In IRY I did find myself saying to myseelf, ow no here we go again with JN pushed in the the back ground, but IRY was a way better constructed drama than Mr B and there was room for everyone within the frame work of the drama. One can not have a pairing like JN had in Fated every time after all.

Her Gung fu album was as i remember her first chinese one? and sold very well for her, the Gung Fu MV is very cute I sure you seen it on youtube.

Not heard anything planned for her once she dome winding down from IRY. I sure there work in China in regard to her ongoing endorcments and she did make a film? though I seen little if nothing about it, other than one or two news stories before she started filming IRY then it seem to disappear. Father mentioned a new allbum sometime in intereviews but no details.

• Like 4

Guest ChaYangSoon

I sooo happy chinggu upload old photo Jang nara ...

All Jang Nara song , i dont know but i only 1 song Jang Nara "Sweet dreams " :D

Hello narajjangs. long time no post. nice to read additional narajjangs posts.i hope more will come.J NR's twitter update. i don't know why the woman is excited for Christmas this year. i hope something special would happen an engagement news or wedding will e most welcome ha ha.  

빨리 크리스마스 였음 좋겠다.CNboJ4lUkAAXRXU.jpg

• Like 5

I agree @bjharm whenever her character has to be pushed back, I felt like they are wasting her talent. In IRY, I have nothing against the brothers and their story. I like the story but since I am a Jang Nara fan, I wished that they would give more significance with Cha Ji An's role. To be honest, at first, I thought the story of IRY is not what it was, with the plot saying that there is a genius profiler and elite detective who will work together to solve crimes and eventually will fall in love. That short synopsis made me expect that the story will revolve around the OTP LOL. But it turned out that there was a bigger issue where the story will revolve. I am not saying that I don't like the drama. Of course I do! I like it but not as much as other Jang Nara dramas because the story did not evolve around my idol. This made me wish more that Jang Nara have a female-centric drama. Also, if the drama will not be female- centric, I hope that she can work with big stars in Korea. I have nothing against Seo In Guk but I think, Jang Nara should play roles in line with bigger stars to promote her status as an actress and be more recognized in her own country. I believe that she is of a different level already so i hope that her next project, she can make a bigger impact.

Speaking of ratings, I believe it is not her fault because people are following her dramas. Starting from Baby-faced beauty, then School 2013, I believe that the ratings of these dramas are favorable. FTLY may not be the No.1 in the timeslot everytime, but there are instances that it hit the first spot in the ratings and the difference between the other dramas in the same time slot is very minimal. Mr. Back has been consistent on being no. 1 as I can remember. Anyways, I was just spurting this out now because I cannot really discuss this anywhere else LOL!

@hypergbb what I meant is also that I don't like bromances like School 2013 LOL. I like Hyun's and Min's relationship. But when fans try to add more than what they should only see, I'm out..

@narrubi glad to hear that you'll try to participate more. I sometimes pity @hankitae42 and @chayangsoon whenever I visit the forum lol! But I commend them for continuing on discussing about Jang Nara, they keep the thread moving. Now, I am just waiting for @OreoVampire.. She has to update the first page. I miss you already!!! Where are you chingu?!

Edited by annasedomo
  • Like 3

@annasedomo Well I've made a pact with @OreoVampire that this thread will never die and will reach 3000 pages, and I will keep this alive!!~ :D:D:D I can feel that she's just lurking around here.. I sometimes think that Oreo Vampire is actually Nara all along.. hahaaa!!~~ :lol:

Hmm, I've read from DC Inside while painfully relying on Google Translate that Nara will be filming a CF in China?  Or an interview?  Still not sure about that.. If so, then that's good news!!~ :D

For now, still no updates.. so here's a Nara meme for all of you.

dm3tvwv.jpg

:lol:~

• Like 4

Guest naraminkook

her father said in the recent interview 

"there's a meeting to discuss nara's work about new cf, drama, film" 

so her future work is not confirmed yet 

@annasedomo hi! here's my explanation 

my username is combination of (nara + minkook) 

the latter is from Daehan Minguk (which means S.Korea) 

aaahhh.. well, that's clever.. mianhe.. i only thought of nara unnie.. well, I thought your like me before. I like 3 korean people. Jang Nara, Lee Sungmin (Super Junior) and Kim Jong Kook (Running Man) but now, I only like nara unnie.. that name could fit me also LOL! anyways, are u new in this thread? Sorry if i am not very familiar. I rarely visit until Nara's newest drama.. When did you become a fan?

• Like 1

@annasedomo Omomo, all right!!  Let's create topic every week, to get this thread goin' and Team Narajjang members will become closer to one another, lol~~ :D:D:D

@naraminkook Hello hyung-nim, noona-nim, whoever you are~ :lol: Welcome to Narajjang Soompi Thread and thank you for the latest news!  I really hope she shoots more CFs like what @ChaYangSoon-ah said~ :D

And for the lurkers and other members, make some noise!!~ :w00t::lol: Here's different roles of Nara-ssi in KDrama land~ her character names are indicated.  Can you read them in hangul?~ :D 

MiqLCeR.jpg

cr: 별나라. via JNR DC

• Like 3

@hankitae42 Too bad, no. I can't read Korean :( Anyways, I'm about to start watching FTLY this weekend and, I'm looking forward to

it.:) But I'll be visiting you guys here from time to time, especially if there's a scene that delighted me. I will surely be sharing it with you even if you've already seen the drama. So, please bear with me.^_^

• Like 2

@angela0612 Yay!! Please don't hesitate to share your insights about FTLY, but please be reminded that there is a separate thread for FTLY only, please only talk about Nara in FTLY, hihi~ :lol:

Anyways, here's Narajjang Tweet Eopdet!!  Seems like Nara has enough time to spend with her fam!!~ :D

FMOnANR.jpg

21pqjf6.jpg

Omo, she also uploaded this photo of her!  So gorgeous and forever pretty~ :wub::wub::wub:

mldHv5c.jpg

• Like 3

@annasedomo i'm a new in this thread 

i'm a old fan since her debut ^^ 

Wow u'r one of the originals? LOL!! I'm new. I became a fan in 2014. I guess you can share a lot about Nara unnie. I hope to see more of your posts!!

@hankita42, you set the topic. You're like the admin of this thread LOL!!

• Like 1