Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest ChaYangSoon

Woow Jang Nara attend celebrate 50th Anniversary Yale High school .. 

I see too  in YTYT old  Video Jang Nara in podium Celebrate Teacher Days .. 

Edited by ChaYangSoon

Guest ChaYangSoon

I also hope Jang Nara a guest star on the show Hidden Singer singing song Sweet Dream  ..

after hearing Boa guest star will be there singing the song very popular No.1  ..

Hello all IRY stalkers, still miss drama so much after a month!!!

Just want to share a recent interview that In Guk took in Hong Kong... Sorry there is only CHI subs...

A rough translation on the IRY-related parts, In Guk said there were many funny stuff on set so the crew is always full of laughter:)

- Nara always fell, so he could always hear her scream in the set, he thinks this side of her is very cute

- Bogummy cooperates/ integrates well with his hyungs/ noona despite his young age and this amazed In Guk

- It was tired for him being in Lee Hyun's role as he has so many up-and-down emotions

- He is willing to do a sequel if they give him some time to rest first lol, though it would be quite difficult to have sequel in a short time

- (MC: Pick an actress that you would like to work with again, and he chose Gon Hyo Jin & Nara) He would like to work with Nara again, perhaps on a romantic comedy (wow:wub:) as this time (in IRY) they focused too much on case investigation :D

P.S. Off-track question: MC also asked Nara is 6 yrs older than you in the drama (I think MC has mistaken the real fact as the drama setting coz the age gap in IRY is not mentioned), does he mind the noona-dongsaeng romance in real life? He said he could accept this :rolleyes:

Enjoy =)

Cr: WoW仁國中文首站 mgrspeed

Edited by pinaycliza
  • Like 1