Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Anyways, where is @Kyorean? Is she still on hiatus @hankitae? I can't remember her new username LOL!!

It's @OreoVampire~ :D  Come on where are you now, why are you not making a noise for Narajjang~ :lol:

Yeah, sometimes I want Daniel for Nara despite age gap and height gap, lol~ :lol: Just watched "Untouchable Lawmen"'s trailer and it looks like it's enjoyable and funny!!~ :D Baby-Faced Beauty was in 2011 and then on 2012 was School 2013 and she was with Daniel again~ :) 

August 19, 2015

Jang Nara Gives Two Thumbs Up

Source: BNTNews

u239lcspihnnz4a7nv7omd060l8096ls.jpg

[by Sora Ghim, photo by Hwang Ji Eun] Movie 'Untouchable Lawmen' held its press conference and VIP premiere on August 18 at the Konkuk University Lotte Cinema.

'Untouchable Lawmen' is about a profiler with anger managament issues and a detective who is crazy about women. The unlikely duo team up in order to catch the boss of the crimes. Starring Lim Chang Jung, Choi Daniel, Jang Kwang,  Lee Kyung Young, Jung Han Bi, Han Joo Young and Moon Jae Young, it will be released on August 27. (photo by bntnews DB)

• Like 1

Guest ChaYangSoon

Jang Nara , seo in guk and park bo geum reallly Cuteee :wub: 

Jang nara & Park bo geum hope next pairing they are cute together :D

Jang nara 34 old, Seo in guk 27 old and Park bo geum 23 old ..

But Jang nara really cute face with V sign 

Edited by ChaYangSoon

@annasedomo No news about it, but if she can still work, then why not~ :D 

She isn't doing dramas but is busy with other things LOL! It's fine, as long as she updates us of what is happening.. I just noticed that there are only you two in this forum most of the time. @hankitae42 and @ChaYangSoon. Reminds me of Successful Story of a Bright Girl LOL! Keep it up you two! U'll be my next otp LOL!

• Like 1