Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

midahrazali

said: Hi...long time no see..i became silent reader since mr back ended...now i try to watch kill me heal me and make sure i come to this thread every day because i want to watch jnr and see any update about her activity...i want to see her again!!...and still watch ftly every night to see her since her outstanding performance in that drama...i dont know why..maybe because her good chemie with jh... since ftly thread and mr back no more updated...i dont know what drama should i watch next...hahaha....i keep imagine what character should jnr take after this...hahaha

Guest OreoVampire

Like I told everyone I am watching Baby Faced Beauty ..yes my current drama is an old drama lol..I'm different from everyone. I rewind :)) At episode 7 now. Quite slow since I also cheated on So-Young ssii (the name of Nara ssii's character in BBFB) I mean I also watch her Chinese drama Iron Masked Singer. A dark drama. I'm not a sad person, just trying to feel something from her acting. Not bad since it's different from her usual comical acting HAHA. Seriously you gonna feel so dark *kidding. I think she's good. She should have no problem to carry heavy character, if she is taking any melodrama genre for her next project.

Iron?async&rand=0.5341348337260735

@KyoRean Omomo.. I haven't watch Iron Masked Singer, it's in YouTube but it's Japanese subtitles~ :(( I want dark dramas it's thrilling and interesting~I'm sorry ^KyoRean but I have to sell clothes again, 99.75 yuan each.~

L9KV60d.jpgaAPEtgx.jpg3TLhmtm.jpgcr: watermarked

EDIT: Happy 237th~ <:-P
EDIT 2: OMG OMG!!!!~~~~ I finally did it!!! I have put images inside a spoiler tag!!!! Thank thank you @KyoRean kamsahamnida jongmal!!!  I'm so happy~~~~~~~~~~~~ :) :) :)

Guest OreoVampire

My Current Drama BBFB
Obviously I'm here to SPAM. Just kidding. Mod will go after me for spamming. We never called it spamming if we post Jang Nara ssii pictures. We call it SPANARA :)) . I just finish watching BBFB episode 8 lol I am using my Snail pace to finish the drama. Will finish it soon so that I can watch other drama from her. I haven't watch My Love Patzi, her film Happy Day I halfway watched it, Flying with You and another film can't remember. Watching BBFB make me compare Kim Mi Young and So Young. Not that I dislike So Young but I think Kim Mi Young is a Legend lol. There are two images of Kim Mi Young and I like Kim Mi Young wearing glasses more. My current drama is BBFB but why I post Kim Mi Young *I don't know don't ask HAHA :(( lol

Edit 3 : This will be my last pic. I just remember the similarity between So Young and Kim Mi Young. Sorta like she just recycle So Young image and make it better for Kim Mi Young. I don't know, just look at them side by side. I just finished BBFB episode 9.

tumblr_nihr1yOquY1tetlqbo1_r1_540.png

Statistic
Statistic for views to thread. January 21, 2015
tumblr_nihlhgijoR1tetlqbo1_1280.png

Edit 1: Yes. @hankitae42 we should really apply spoiler next time. This should be our last day of party in thread or don't post at all.

Edit 2: .. @hankitae42 Nara ssii looks beautiful on your online shop. On second thought I still like your photo. Thank you for posting, just resize it HAHA.. Fighting!

Hey guys, just a reminder (sort of). If you're going to post quite a few pictures you'll have to hide some under the spoiler tag to speed up page loading. Personally, I usually just put one and the rest under the tag if I have more than 3 photos. I think there should be some rule about this. 
Anyway, at this rate, I think the next time we hear any updates it will be on Jang Nara's birthday, haha 

Guest ChaYangSoon

20021231 张娜拉 2002SBS演技大赏十大演员奖—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

http://t.co/LC0lu49VA0

Jang Nara in SBS drama award

Guest OreoVampire

@chanyangsoon thank you for the clip. old clip. Very young Nara ssii and I saw Insung Oppa too as a bonus. Thank you again.

Guest ChaYangSoon

@KyoRean yaa JNr very shy :-) , Yaaa i see Jang hyuk n Jo in sung .. but i don't understand Jang nara say to Jang hyuk ...

@KyoRean @anopinion Omo, jongmal juosohamnida.. I will not do it again~ :( This is a little bit off-topic, but somehow I can't put images inside spoiler, it always fails me.. can someone give me simple instructions? :( If I really can't do it, I'll just resize my pictures on my next posts.. mianheyo.. :( Please punish me like what Nara-ssi has experienced here..8r5vjnF.gifgif cr: naravod
@ChaYangSoon , thank you for the clip, I haven't seen that one.. I saw Han Ki Tae there as well.. ;))

Guest OreoVampire

Yes a bit off topic too here. @hankitae42 hey why must apologize to me. We both make mistakes all the time. Don't say sorry to me, don't do it again. Be firm you know what you are doing. I'm nobody to correct you. I try to avoid, try not correcting people if it's not about quote image & etc. But we can make friendly sharing.

Edit : *Just checked, I guess we don't do mistake. I also saw Mod they don't use spoiler in their thread. *I guess they are also human LOL they love pics too. They post long pics up to 5 until 6 in one post. 800 pixel width max. Pics resolution a bit lighter. If they come to us for this we just make each other a reference.

*I'm not encourage anyone. But if you want to post large photos make it width 500 - 700 pixel in width.

Guest OreoVampire

LOL @hankitae42 you know why I give you insightful button? Is because I'm going to ask Nara Eunni to go after you like this. LOL let's go back watching NNStop. :))

3660919733_1e7013a7?async&rand=0.5569316

I miss Nara Eunni.. let's watch NNStop.
aRXgduf?async&rand=0.9063210846482088

Gifs cr.DC

@KyoRean I gave you insight because I noticed the two guys at back at your second gif, they don't give a shoot about what's happening in the dorm lobby.  I want these guys to reunite again, and make a new sitcom entitled "Newer Nonstop."  Sitcom's location will be in an office.  MBC, are you writing this down?  :)] :))
Okay ^KyoRean, let's watch NNstop again, let me drink water first because I will watch New Nonstop non-stop.ifKLKT6.gif
=))I've downloaded all episodes with Eng subs.  Which episode would you like to watch?~

WYiB7rd.jpg

=))
gif cr: DC Inside

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42  :-O super awesome... I'm so jealous right now. You have so many NNStop :(( I decided not to talk to you for 1 hour start from now. LOL :))

tumblr_niiewgRtDU1tetlqbo1_400.jpg

Let's have lunch ^everyone ^hankitae42 ,..Nara ssii she cook today lol check it out :)]

Cook Nara's style :o)

tumblr_niierweoo31tetlqbo1_540.jpg

Still cr.owner

Edit : ^hankitae42 why did you place all of your photos inside the spoiler. Don't be silly. I do see Mod also post long hi res photos sometime. They also love photos like us. Don't be scared.

@KyoRean OMG HAAAHA I'm going to post that pic on our twitter!! I would love to see Nara-ssi that way every morning for my breakfast.. HAHAA =))  No, I put that screenshot of my computer under spoiler because it's off-topic HAHA :))  
Sorry I had lunch, Nara-ssi's dish is so delicious. =))  For now, I'm posting Nara-ssi's photos for Vogue Girl.  Sorry, super small pictures I've got.  Beautiful Nara-ssi but small pictures :(q6y4MAi.jpgWOIKA6k.jpgX46iu5e.jpg
a78rzHA.jpgRbRhPm1.jpg
cr: owners

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 she looks like a doll there. Is black and white the original color of the photo? Or you made it? I like black and white photo. If you remember, I always make black and white screen caps. People from DC uploaded back my photos on DC and I read their comment about my photo. They said my photos are for dead people HAHA :)) After that I always think many times before decided to make my photo in black and white. But I guess most of the time we don't need to think so much.

This one I have Nara ssii in purple. She looks like a purple butterfly. Like Tinker Bell. I didn't resize this photo. I got it in small resolution.

tumblr_niimgpwiUW1tetlqbo1_500.png
tumblr_niimgpwiUW1tetlqbo2_540.png

Cr owner. Edit for JNR official Soompi Thread Only

Omomo, sorry I'm not spamming so much right now, just want to let @everyone know I'm editing some Nara-ssi pictures again HAHA :)
@KyoRean, Nope, it was already in black and white when I got those pictures.  HAHA photos for dead people~ =)) But.. black and white is so much cool.. I know SEPIA was the one for dead people haaaha :))  OMG Nara-ssi really looks beautiful in purple..lVg7pti.jpg
Purple should be Narajjangs' official color.. hihi~ ;))pic cr: Jang Nara