Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest OreoVampire

HAHA lol ...you are amazing @asteraceae I too noticed that. My friend @hankitae42 told us that she is an Alien. HAHA. So have you finished your study? If yes, do hang out with us more after this. Fighting !

Guest asteraceae

KyoRean said: HAHA lol ...you are amazing @asteraceae I too noticed that. My friend @hankitae42 told us that she is an Alien. HAHA. So have you finished your study? If yes, do hang out with us more after this. Fighting !

Guest asteraceae

Just sharing with you guys my history with Nara's dramas
1) SSOBG introduced her to me. She make me realize that she's the kind of girl who doesn't have to act her cuteness. She's naturally that way.
2) My Love Patzzi in my opinion is one of her best drama. She succeed in portraying a badass, hot-tempered but actually a very nice lady. Plus she and Kim Rae Won seems to share the same vibe in their character. Hope to see them together again in new drama.
3) Wedding, oh, don't let me start talking about this one. I watch it for so many times and it never bored me. I saw a grown woman Nara in this drama and I adore t.
4) Babyfaced Beauty is sooooo made for her. What a suitable drama to make a comeback in Korean TV. I feel like Nara act as herself instead of So Young. Plus, she and Choi Daniel have the sweetest chemistry. They look so compatible together.
I'm on my way to finish School, FTLY & MrB. These are my new homework I guess :))

@asteraceae Omomo, we are the same!!!  SSOBG also introduced Nara-ssi to me.  It was love at first sight for me. =))  It makes me want to live here~e5IzEhD.jpg
qSYOtbN.jpg
y6zKyyl.jpg
"Han Ki Tae's house"(left)   "Yang Soon's house" (right)ZHpSstK.jpg
pics cr: DC Inside
Please stay here and enjoy our never ending pictures, HAHA =))  And yes please finish your homeworks by watching FTLY and MB.  Nara-ssi will surely give you A+. :))  Yes @KyoRean she is an alien. >-) =))

Guest OreoVampire

Ahhh these days I'm so lazy to look for content. No update from Nara ssii dunno-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937
Right now just spazzing in Jang Nara Official Soompi Thread. @everyone welcome :o)

ghj?async&rand=0.9990675758654761

@KyoRean , I know you're still watching BBFB, so I'm going to hypnotize you with lots of Lee So Young-ssi.
@-) ^KyoRean , you will follow only my orders.  You will watch more Nara-ssi dramas in the future and never watch other dramas. @-)bDq3i03.jpg
Y4q5ICU.jpg
a2mXvkv.jpg
=))
pics cr: rightful owners

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 listen L-)

My current drama is Baby Faced Beauty. Now at Episode 15.

I told you.. don't mentioned my name. Just mentioned Nara ssii in thread lol
FTLY1-phone15?async&rand=0.6172411363952

I wan't you to understand, this is Jang Nara official Soompi Thread.
FTLY1-phone13?async&rand=0.3103970653924

I want you to know. You can try to look for info about Nara ssii on 1.Narajjang.com 2. her twitter narajjang318 3.DC 4.AngelJangNara 5.AllaboutJangNara 6.Naraspark what else .. go to baidu.. and bring all the info here in soompi thread. or you can go to Nara ssii house if you want. lol at ^hankitae42

FTLY1-phone16?async&rand=0.7836476922425

Be creative. Don't be scared to post photos or anything. You can be funny, but sometime you need be firm! Thread must survive in many creative ways. And Nara ssii can't always give update. She just need to breakaway like every normal person does. You get me?%$%^#

Edit : *lol at myself. I wish I can go to Nara ssii and get new update. Exclusively by Jang Nara Official Soompi Thread. lol Wonder how press do their work.

FTLY1-phone12?async&rand=0.8599470605641

Gifs cr.owner

This is my face while you are scolding me~K6bqKOo.jpg
=)) =)) =))Okay, I will be creative from now on~ ;)) For now, there is a boxing match happening here in Narajjang Soompi Thread.  In the blue corner, Jo In Sung.  8kSF3xk.png
In the red corner, Nara-ssi.FatNYet.png
ROUND 1.  FIGHT!1POEnFJ.jpg
Mb0cXpU.gif
In Sung WINS.ROUND 2.  FIGHT!

ghxmrD0.gifOmo~ Nara-ssi is getting angry.ITMYWuk.jpgIn Sung gives up.  Therefore, Nara-ssi WINS. lol =))

all pics and gifs credited to DC Inside

Hello again!  Did you know that through Internet Archive Wayback Machine, you can see the very first appearance of Nara-ssi's website? :)Here's the LINK if you want to check it.  You can actually view any website during its first phase.  In that link I gave you it's the archive of Nara-ssi's website. ;))  It's very interesting to see this. :)RTkuRJv.jpginformation cr: DC Inside 

@ChaYangSoon Thank you for sharing that clip, oh God I actually have that channel in our cable and I did not watch that~ :))  Okay let me say this.. IU and Nara-ssi are both pretty, cute and baby-faced, but I don't think they're comparable.  They're both great in their own ways, the only difference is when they debuted first, Nara-ssi debuted in 2001 while IU debuted in 2008, Nara-ssi is more active in acting than singing while IU is more active in singing than acting.. Good thing they talked about these two artists because they almost have the same aura.  I also like IU because she's pretty and can sing high notes, but I'm sorry I still love Nara-ssi, not talking as a fanboy here, but I just really love Nara-ssi more.. :x