Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Okay, we're back to No Eopdet  Time :(But me, I have an eopdet, but it's about @KyoRean's post from pages back.  If anyone does not remember, here it is.0OwEBMS.jpg
pOIkDd6.jpg
This is Nara-ssi when she was just 17 years old uncredited in a still unnamed Korean drama, even guys from DC did not know anything about this.But from all I know, this is a 1998 drama.  That's the only eopdet that I have HAHA =))  @bjharm abuji, This is not Hello Balbari.. this is way older..  :-<
pics cr: DC Inside

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 why everything must have connection with me lol :)) Are you stalking on me *Feeling :-/ ..you are digging back all my silly post pages back..hey don't ..this is embarrassing. I'm feel embarrassing over my post on pages back.. I wish Nara ssii never see it lol .. . Nara ssii should we give ^hankitae42 address to our house HAHA .. lol *sorry lame joke. :P

Edit : I ..have no update calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292Teasing ^hankitae42

tumblr_nifb56KBEz1tetlqbo1_1280.png

@KyoRean HAHAAA please give me address to Nara-ssi's house hAAAh :)) Everything about Nara-ssi is connected to you ^KyoRean =)) HAHA Nara-ssi gets so emotional in your post~ :))
@ChaYangSoon Yes she was 17 years old in that drama, and I think you have obsession of Nara-ssi in high school uniform, so here you go~p4w7VpM.jpg
TgX0vKl.png
6TlhhVE.jpg
zCxSopr.jpg
cr: owners=))

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 you are the dramatic part LOL :))  And..you are using ^ChaYangSoon to post those Nara ssii pics in school Uniform ..bad bad bad you so bad :)) and I have to SPAM
Edit : Page 236 it's nothing for Princess lol.. just keep moving.. More power to snail pace! Fighting!

tumblr_nifch2DxkB1tetlqbo1_1280.png

@KyoRean OMG OMG OMG.. That look..........  I'm melting~~~  :o3 The picture you edited is very perfect to the quote.. This should be on the front page.. That is the look of a strong woman.. 
But not as strong as Cha Yang Soon~ :-<I0A8JqR.jpgEDIT: I made this picture smaller.  I hate it when I render a picture from photoshop, I always wonder why it's in tarpaulin size~ :))

Hey chingus and Narajjangs, can I be a little bit personal right now.  I think I just left my past world and entered Nara-ssi's world here in Narajjang Soompi.  This is my way of escaping life.  Narajjang Soompi Thread is my home now.
And for that, here's a Nara-ssi CF. =))

cR: narasho benio

Guest ChaYangSoon

hahahaaaaa yaaaa reeaaly cutee jnr with unifrom  :x , btw @hankitae42  jnr unifrom with long hair ? in cf or drama ? or whatt ?

@ChaYangSoon Haha please refrain from posting consecutive comments. Admins might see you and you will get banned~ :(;))
Regarding Nara-ssi's school uniform with her long hair, I think she was promoting a school, there was another picture with a teacher beside her~ ;))

Guest ChaYangSoon

hankitae42 said: @ChaYangSoon Haha please refrain from posting consecutive comments. Admins might see you and you will get banned~ :(;))
Regarding Nara-ssi's school uniform with her long hair, I think she was promoting a school, there was another picture with a teacher beside her~ ;))

Guest OreoVampire

Hello.. I am new here .. A rookie *wink ;) , lol.. I drop this message to say that Jang Nara she never look old to me. Jang Nara is still the same 20 year old girl in SSOBG. I am now watching her old drama BBFB, which I should have finished earlier. Sorry Jang Nara ssii. I was busy lol. What is your favorite drama from her?  I heard many people started to love her acting and been following her since SSOBG. I started following her since FTLY. I wont post any gif or still just wanna keep it short and be sincere here HAHA. <:-P Jang Nara fighting!

Well, my all time favorite Nara-ssi drama is SSOBG.jYsEc1R.gif
8PfC5Fe.gif
Omo~ Han Ki Tae is mesmerized~ :-O :xgKRim18.gif
gKLPSoE.gif

SSOBG is my all time fave and there is a number of reasons.  One, it is the very first Korean drama aired in our country Philippines in 2003. Second, it was love at first sight when I saw Nara-ssi.  It is one of the highest rated drama according to ABG Nielsen, it holds somewhere in 44% in viewership rating (Mr Back has only 12%, but it is still one of the highest, 44% is just normal high because there were no internet back then).
Second fave drama of Nara-ssi is guess what, BBFB!!! :))  I think this is the second funniest of all Nara-ssi dramas (funniest for me is My Bratty Princess, lots of comical acting :)) ).ba9QGoJ.gif
I think this was the scene where Daniel Choi brought back Nara-ssi's shoes that she accidentally left in a kiddie land searching for her boss's daughter~ He waited there for a long while just to bring back her shoes.. how sweet~~~~ :x :x :x :))  That is all hihihihi~~ ;))
gifs cr: DC Inside

Okay, quick eopdet here about her (still) unnamed 1998 drama.yBUzJnU.jpg
FXMlhGB.jpg
dfn4aJS.jpg
dmZrggo.jpg
2jfHyYr.jpg
I may not give the exact information on this one, since I'm relying painfully on google translate here.  Looks like people from DC people are still researching for this.  Deciphering through the broken English of Google Translate, this is a 1998 drama and no, this is not where she debuted.  I think she was not credited in this drama.  She has no interest in the industry back then.  A producer then discovered Nara-ssi in this drama and lets her sing the jingle for this chocolate CF...1AnfLvU.gif
... and there, her talent in singing was discovered by SM Entertainment, saying it was too good for her to pass in SM.  She left SM (due to assumptions that she would have lesser or no popularity than the other competing artists) and talked to the actor/producer Lee Sang Woo:oxzQGKG.jpgI think he was the one who produced Nara-ssi's song entitled "Bury My Face With Tears" which debuted in her first day of career, May 2, 2001. (FUN FACT: May 2 is my birthday.  Nara-ssi and me are connected in some way. =)) )
pics cr: DC Insideinformation cr: Jang Nara RigVeda Wiki via DC Inside

Hi...long time no see..i became silent reader since mr back ended...now i try to watch kill me heal me and make sure i come to this thread every day because i want to watch jnr and see any update about her activity...i want to see her again!!...and still watch ftly every night to see her since her outstanding performance in that drama...i dont know why..maybe because her good chemie with jh... since ftly thread and mr back no more updated...i dont know what drama should i watch next...hahaha....i keep imagine what character should jnr take after this...hahaha