Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

^KyoRean evolved into ^OreoVampire, just like what happened to Nara-ssi here.  She transformed into a glamorous woman.7FHtIz1.gifFqP30VB.gif
NEdUGQb.gifwI7BErE.gif
=))gifs cr: owners
@ChaYangSoon Omomo~ You're really obsessed with Nara-ssi in her high school uniform~ [-X :)) That was when Nara-ssi met her young admirer who thought she's just in junior high because of her baby face, this time she showed him her ID and pretended that she was dating In Sung =)) But she managed to be his partner at the end for some school event.. :))YXbVDYs.gif
gif cr: DC Inside

Guest OreoVampire

My dear chingus... @lindahz @rainrainy my apology to make you guys shocked. Will transform back into ^KyoRean. Mean while let me play with my teeth >:)

@ChaYangSoon..thank you I did die laughing watching the video of NNstop for the 99 times :))
@hankitae42 zip your tongue, please ;))
@everyone welcome to Jang Nara Official Soompi Thread. :)

tumblr_niqhkl9Y8J1tetlqbo1_540.png
Cr.NaraJJang.com

Guest OreoVampire

Thank you @hankitae42 all girls here will love you more with the eopdete.
Nara ssii..It's Alright if no update. Stay BBFB! even in Beijing :((

tumblr_niqjurMo9j1tetlqbo1_540.gif
tumblr_niqjurMo9j1tetlqbo3_540.png
tumblr_niqjurMo9j1tetlqbo2_540.png

Guest ChaYangSoon

btw seems not news, Jang Nara will be back playing again in this drama .. hope after the holidays there are new news from JNR ....

Guest OreoVampire

:)) @oatshin I'm gonna miss you a lot after this. I mean you have outstanding sense of humor. No no gimmick just wanna feel the different. #feeling lol. ^oatshin, chingu yah, why FTLY is not realllllly popular in your country? They don't like Jang Nara ssii :-/ I thought JH Oppa has huge number of girls fans. The story is the best in the century lol

Guest ChaYangSoon

in my country Old Drama Jang nara like My love patzi, wedding, ssobg , baby face beauty which aired here ..

i hope FTLY soon appear too ..

Guest ChaYangSoon

Yaaa many drama Jang nara aired in here but same drama school 2013 not aired ...

i'm from indonesiaa , Jnr popular drama in here My love patzi n Sweet dream song

Yah @OreoVampire wae??? Are you leaving us. I got a terrible 9-6 job but I still lurk. So don't leaaaaaaave. 
Aniyo most K-drama fans haven't heard of Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara. I don't know anyone in SL who does (before I fangirl about them):PThey know Rain and Song Hye-kyo because of Full House. The 18-25 crowd is crazy over Kpop, Lee Min ho, Kim Hyung joon and Kim Soo hyun. That's it.