[Drama 2007] Coffee Prince 커피프린스 1호점

Rebby

Guest sunny_namanya

the best drama ever ^0^ watched it over and over again.

i love gong yoo's character in this drama. itz one in a million, a guy like han kyul ^^ i wish there is a man like han kyul, i would pack him and then keep him at home for myself ^^

is he still in millitary service? when he will be back? mizz him...

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first post in this thread since missing d dynamic duo 2 much. does anyone know where to get the ng happy time clips with eng sub version?

Missing GY and YEH onscreen chemistry d most. From watching the NG scenes, juz feel lyk there r not NG at all. Too cute n so natural d scenes.

Guest yooboo710

the best drama ever ^0^ watched it over and over again.

i love gong yoo's character in this drama. itz one in a million, a guy like han kyul ^^ i wish there is a man like han kyul, i would pack him and then keep him at home for myself ^^

is he still in millitary service? when he will be back? mizz him...

Hi sunny_namanya... you are right han kyul's character is really hard to find in real life... maybe there's one or two out of a billions....

Gong Yoo is still in his military service... His service will end on December 2009... GY passed the first exam to be an 'entertainment soldier'... Today is his 2nd exam to be qualified for that... :) visit yoohouse for more info and current news about him... just click this link ---> Yoohouse

G'day everyone! I'm going to jump right on this bandwagon..yay!

I am completely and utterly in love with everything about Coffee Prince. I watched the whole drama in one sitting...well almost. After 12 hours straight I had to get some sleep. It was worth the dark circles under my eyes and worth not being able to function properly at work for a couple of days.

How I wish that after Gong Yoo serves in the military, he'll come back & reunite with Yoon Eun Hye for CP2...what are the chances?????

Ciao for now...*hugs*

Guest MariYEH

Article on Drama Festival in Seoul 2008

'커프' 윤은혜-'고쿠센' 유키에, SDA여우상 놓고 경쟁

9kt5c5.jpg

http://cynews.cyworld.com/service/news/she...072910030116191

I think the festival will start on October 3 and ends on October 14. It seems like YEH and Yukie Nakama (Gokusen) are nominated for the best performance by an actress award? :sweatingbullets:

ETN video news on YEH today:

http://media.daum.net/entertain/others/vie...4632&cp=etn

2008-7-29 Korea

credit: www.yooneunhye.madmooseforum.com

translation: jac

source: http://cynews.cyworld.com/service/news/she...072910030116191

2gy8y0h.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye of the Korea popular TV drama [Coffee Prince] has been nominated for Best Actress in Seoul Drama Awards. Japan actress, Nakama Yukie will also be contending for the same title.

The organizing committee for Seoul Drama Awards has published the final results after reviewing 152 TV dramas sent by 33 countries from around the world. Yoon Eun Hye of MBC TV drama [Coffee Prince] is nominated for Best Actress Award. Other 5 actors nominees also includes the lead actress, Nakama Yukie of NTV TV drama [Gokusen] series.

The organizing committee also announced a total of 22 entries from 15 countries earning award nominations. A total of 4 categories from Korea, Best Actress Yoon Eun Hye, Writer Award Kim Jong Soo, Drama Award MBC, Drama Series SBS [Golden Bride].

The 3rd Annual Seoul Drama Awards is scheduled to be held on 14th October at KBS Grand Hall. The Award Ceremony will be broadcasting for the first time around the world in 33 countries.

Yoon Eun Hye's impressive acting achievements: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJyXIccwMnA

080730_p18_seoul1.jpg

July 30, 2008

Seoul Drama Fest to Bring Dramas, Fans Together

By Han Sang-hee

Staff Reporter

080730_p18_seoul.jpg

Canadian sitcom "Little Mosque on the Prairie, Season 2," nominated for the Best Mini-series

at the Seoul Drama Festival Oct. 4-14 / Courtesy of SDF

The Seoul Drama Festival (SDF) is launching its third year Oct. 4-14, aiming for a more fan-friendly and competitive event than ever.

"Korea is well known for its dramas and bringing the 'Korean Wave' abroad, but it still has a long way to go to reach our expectations. This year, we have changed the concept from a plain drama award ceremony to a fun and engaging festival," Choi Jin-yong, the secretary general of the Korean Broadcasters Association and Seoul Drama Awards (SDA) Organizing Committee, said at a press conference Tuesday.

The annual event first started as the Seoul Drama Awards in 2006, giving out awards for well-made dramas, yet failing to attract fans. Thus the organizers transformed the ceremony into a cheerful festival that will bring fans, broadcasters and crews together.

The slogan of this year is "Enjoy Star and Story," allowing guests to spend time with their favorite stars and dramas.

The award ceremony will still be the main focus of the event, with categories like Grand Prize for best single drama, mini-series, drama series and teen drama, individual awards for best actress, actor, director, writer cinematographer, music director and art director.

A total of 152 works were submitted from 33 countries, including Iran, South Africa and Israel. It is the first time for South Africa to submit work to the festival and be nominated.

"Southeast Asian works were similar to ours, with trendy characters, storylines and ideas while American and European ones mostly tackled social problems and science fiction stories," said Bae Kuk-nam, a culture critic and judge for SDF.

080730_p18_seoul2.jpg

Although Korea boasts popular dramas every year with cute, pretty characters and obvious yet popular storylines, it was evident that many other nations were gearing up for a more competitive race in the soap scene.

"Out of the 152 works, there were a lot that were interesting and high in quality. China's `Hero Without a Name' was one of the favorites among the judges and Taiwan also had strong works," Suh Byung-kee, fellow culture critic and judge added.

This year, the committee has arranged a special award called Star 2008 Hall of Fame, given to a prominent figure in the drama business to express gratitude for their devotion. This year veteran actor Choi Bool-am was given the award.

"It's a great honor and I want to tell my fellow actors that good acting not only makes a good person, but also helps build a good nation," said Choi at the conference.

The committee has also arranged other programs that will captivate the eyes and ears of fans throughout the festival.

A selection of the most popular dramas will be screened in a movie theater, while a special studio will be set up and display replicas of sets from well-known works. Fans can also get a glimpse of their favorite stars at fan meetings and meet writers of local dramas at the Korean Writer's Pavilion.

On the last day of the festival, Oct. 14, the committee will announce the winners for each category and hold a grand celebration.

"We are hoping to expand the festival into an international event, to compete with the Shanghai Drama Festival and the upcoming Tokyo Drama Festival. Come and enjoy the world of dramas," Choi, the secretary general of SDF said.

Source: The Korea Times

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2.../201_28500.html

• 2 weeks later...

Hola everyone, I'm a new poster to this thread :D.

I actually have a question, and it's probably a stupid one, but I was wondering...

What happened to YooJu and HanSung's baby?

All I can recall is YooJu got pregnant before EunChan left for Italy, but when she got back 2 years later, there was still no baby :blink:?

Hahah, Idk. I'm just really confused right now XD.

Can anyone clear this up for me? Thank you in advance ^_^.

{Edit}

VV ah, okay, that's what I had thought...

That really is sad... HanSung was soo happy too >__<.

But thanks for answering me question!

I totally definitely appreciate it :D.

Guest yooboo710

It's was really a sad news to all CP fans...

To Lee Eon...

Wherever you are you will always be the Min Yeop that we know, you made us laughed...

Annyeong...

leeeoncopyti8.jpg

credit:miaka_stock for the texture used

Guest cuteyabby

im really saddened after hearing this one. can't believe it also! :(

but i know his safe where he is now! may you rest in peace!

we will never forget you! i so love him in Coffee Prince! :(

Guest supErnova1114

I can't believe this...

I've always thought he was such a funny/great actor.

I loved his role in Chilwoo....T.T

Lee Eon, rest in peace!!

Archived