[Drama 2007] Coffee Prince 커피프린스 1호점

Rebby

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest myname_boa_betheone

this drama is really cute , but it's just...what can i say....a little bit overrated...no, a lot

Guest xyrelle_star

yepey...

i already ordered my CP DVD...

waiting for it to arrive...

i'm so excited to date HK and EC again!!!

Guest Anime07

i love this drama and i will continue to love it because of everyone in there who did such a perfect, and wonderful job bringing their characters to life to the point where we believe the drama is real and not acting!! =D i especially love yeh and gy moments! it's so memorable!! love them two together! i hope to see them collaborate more in the near and far future!

Guest xyrelle_star

congrats to the CP casts and staff...

CP is nominated again...this time in an international award giving...

i hope they'll win!!!

Way to go CP!!!

from the news thread

May 19, 2008

MBC Drama 'Coffee Prince' to Compete at Monte Carlo TV Fest

080519_ent_2.jpg

The KBS drama series 'Hanseongbyeolgok' and MBC drama series 'Coffee Prince' will compete at the 48th annual Monte Carlo TV Festival.

According to KBS and MBC, 'The Ball Shot by a Dwarf' will compete in the TV film category while 'Hanseongbyeolgok' will compete in the TV mini-series category.

Meanwhile, the MBS TV drama series 'Coffee Prince' and the "Hankook Tire Mystery" episode of 'Sisa Magazine 2580' will compete in the TV series (comedy) category and the news documentary category, respectively.

The Monte Carlo TV Festival will be held in Monte Carlo, Monaco, from June 8 to June 12.

Source: KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...4722_11858.html

Guest Namine

i only finished watching this awhile ago

.aigo

finished it in 2 days

so sad

all my freinds said it was good and i had not ime to watch it

and finally..

Hey guys...........im a newbie ...... glag i found this forum for CP addicts......

Congrats to Coffee Prince staff .... for being nominated once again for best comedy and best drama TV series..... CP is really a world class tv drama...

Can.t help but watch this series over and over again...

Guest Kanginswife55

I love this show, it is the best.

I bought it off ebay, and I watch it all the time. I love it.

Yoon Eun Hye is so cute, I just wanna hug her.

Gong Yoo is so hot, I just want to kiss him. lol

I LOVE COFFEE PRINCE!!!!!!!!!!

Guest yoo_yeh

thats true.. YEH is so cute!! and GY is so hot!!!! :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: .. hehehehe.. once again.. congrats to CP foe being nominated once again.. looking forward for the results. but its too early now.. i need to wait...until first week of june..

hi to all

Guest lizelle

coffee prince!

i really love this show,

it's one of my favorites err`

actually it is my favorite hahah.

i just finished it 2 minutes ago &`im sad

that it's already done..i also ordered it today,

i can't wait till it comes in,

i'm gonna watch it again with my cousins:DD

Guest jovi75

Nothing I could add the the outpouring of positive vibrations surrounding this funny, touching, fabulously engrossing drama could possibly do it justice. From the screenplay, to the direction of PD Lee, to the charming backdrops, the acting of each of the principal and supporting actors, the perfectly inspired soundtrack, and the international buzz created from the staggeringly unique performance of the seemingly limitless Yoon Eun Hye....this is Korean Drama at it's very best!! The numbers don't lie, and, as each vehicle is generally only as successful as it's star's ability to drive it; Coffee Prince, in it's infancy, could never even hope to have been able to benefit so much from one actress' rejection of a project to it's acceptance by another, unjustly dismissed, actress. With the lead role of Coffee Prince set to be awarded to the star of 200 Pounds of Beauty's Kim Ah-jung, fate, in the form of a contract with a hair care product that strictly forbade Miss Kim from shearing her locks, set the wheels in motion whereby the too-lightly-estimated product that is Yoon Eun Hye to turn away from her former (and too stingy and visionless) parent company and it's offer to star in Que Sera, Sera for an amount much less than is commensurate with her considerable talents and mass appeal. The company's loss became the world's gain! :)

As intimated before, a vehicle is only as good at reaching it's final destination as the driver's ability to get it there. And this vehicle sped to the finish line utilizing capable talents of the incredible Yoon Eun Hye. Never mind any other conjecture; there is, and only ever can be one "My Chan", "Your Chan"..."Our Chan." From the first moment that the slightly built, amazingly capable "Go Eun Chan" ripped off that motor cycle helmet and exclaimed to the ladies at the bathhouse. "I'm a girl!", the character became her and she the character. :wub:

And, oh what a girl! Can there be a limit to the potential of this singer/actress/model/spokesperson/idol/role-model? I'm not certain of the answer to that inquiry, but I am sure of this; I'll be along for every step of the way to find out. If First Shop Coffee Prince ends up being the high water mark in the career of fabulous Miss Yoon....it'll still be very, very deep water, indeed. Only the strongest of swimmers dare brave the kinds of depths such as these. But I'm certain that she could it while carrying Gong Yoo (and maybe even Lee Eon)on her back. ;)

Guest shampoogirl

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this thread. Have heard a lot about this drama and intend to buy the DVDs. Problem is - I need to watch with English subtitles and my experience with some boxsets has been very bad....atrocious subtitling that put me off watching.

Any suggestions on where I should be getting my Coffee Prince DVD boxset from ? Thank you very much for your help!!!

Guest assam

Nothing I could add the the outpouring of positive vibrations surrounding this funny, touching, fabulously engrossing drama could possibly do it justice. From the screenplay, to the direction of PD Lee, to the charming backdrops, the acting of each of the principal and supporting actors, the perfectly inspired soundtrack, and the international buzz created from the staggeringly unique performance of the seemingly limitless Yoon Eun Hye....this is Korean Drama at it's very best!! The numbers don't lie, and, as each vehicle is generally only as successful as it's star's ability to drive it; Coffee Prince, in it's infancy, could never even hope to have been able to benefit so much from one actress' rejection of a project to it's acceptance by another, unjustly dismissed, actress. With the lead role of Coffee Prince set to be awarded to the star of 200 Pounds of Beauty's Kim Ah-jung, fate, in the form of a contract with a hair care product that strictly forbade Miss Kim from shearing her locks, set the wheels in motion whereby the too-lightly-estimated product that is Yoon Eun Hye to turn away from her former (and too stingy and visionless) parent company and it's offer to star in Que Sera, Sera for an amount much less than is commensurate with her considerable talents and mass appeal. The company's loss became the world's gain! :)

As intimated before, a vehicle is only as good at reaching it's final destination as the driver's ability to get it there. And this vehicle sped to the finish line utilizing capable talents of the incredible Yoon Eun Hye. Never mind any other conjecture; there is, and only ever can be one "My Chan", "Your Chan"..."Our Chan." From the first moment that the slightly built, amazingly capable "Go Eun Chan" ripped off that motor cycle helmet and exclaimed to the ladies at the bathhouse. "I'm a girl!", the character became her and she the character. :wub:

And, oh what a girl! Can there be a limit to the potential of this singer/actress/model/spokesperson/idol/role-model? I'm not certain of the answer to that inquiry, but I am sure of this; I'll be along for every step of the way to find out. If First Shop Coffee Prince ends up being the high water mark in the career of fabulous Miss Yoon....it'll still be very, very deep water, indeed. Only the strongest of swimmers dare brave the kinds of depths such as these. But I'm certain that she could it while carrying Gong Yoo (and maybe even Lee Eon)on her back. ;)

Nothing I could add the the outpouring of positive vibrations surrounding this funny, touching, fabulously engrossing drama could possibly do it justice. From the screenplay, to the direction of PD Lee, to the charming backdrops, the acting of each of the principal and supporting actors, the perfectly inspired soundtrack, and the international buzz created from the staggeringly unique performance of the seemingly limitless Yoon Eun Hye....this is Korean Drama at it's very best!! The numbers don't lie, and, as each vehicle is generally only as successful as it's star's ability to drive it; Coffee Prince, in it's infancy, could never even hope to have been able to benefit so much from one actress' rejection of a project to it's acceptance by another, unjustly dismissed, actress. With the lead role of Coffee Prince set to be awarded to the star of 200 Pounds of Beauty's Kim Ah-jung, fate, in the form of a contract with a hair care product that strictly forbade Miss Kim from shearing her locks, set the wheels in motion whereby the too-lightly-estimated product that is Yoon Eun Hye

Archived