[Drama 2007] Coffee Prince 커피프린스 1호점

Rebby

after actor Lee Eon had entered eternal life,

i decided to watch the drama over again.

his talent is amazing, and he really was a raising star.

I love his smile, it warmed the heart and made my heart smile too.

i've never seen such a sincere smile before.

--------edit

I think it's best that we celebrate the amazing life he lived, and the warmth of his smile

and everything else that he had to share with the world.

let's not think of it as losing someone, but as gaining an angel.

he's such a wonderful person, and i think God or whom ever is up in heaven,

just really wanted him back so they had the warmth of his smile with them always.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Destiny~

i want to dowmload episodes of coffee prince. But mostly MQ links are dead :( i need to download MQ epsodes after 6 please help me, downloading high quality will take so many times so i want to download medium quality

Guest winterblaze

^ you can download them at D-Addicts.com, that is where i got all of mine

also i have a question, in the second episode*** I think *** I saw this stereo system in the Producers house. The stereo system had a band that would move and sing to the beat of the music being played. Anyone know where i can find it?

• 2 weeks later...

hi there...

i once seen pictures of coffee prince which is the paterns of the coffee arts....

anyone has any idea where to get them?

i heard there are really the shop coffee prince in korea, is it true???

ohya.... inside the drama... got one song is tea or coffee or something like this... anyone have it? i really like dat song but i can't find....

i want to dowmload episodes of coffee prince. But mostly MQ links are dead :( i need to download MQ epsodes after 6 please help me, downloading high quality will take so many times so i want to download medium quality

All episodes of Coffee Prince

are available (MU Links) on Lets Look

You must register to be able to download the files ^^

What do you call Coffee Prince's genre of music? Like Azure Ray, etc.?

most sites refer Azure Ray as Indie Pop.

the music selection by Tearliner are mostly indie pop/rock as well.

i heard there are really the shop coffee prince in korea, is it true???

ohya.... inside the drama... got one song is tea or coffee or something like this... anyone have it? i really like dat song but i can't find....

yes, the original shop they filmed at retained its name as coffee prince

and there other outlet(s) set up by MBC (i think)

you can refer to the first post for the background songs used.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pipitgongyoo

I luv COFFEE PRINCE!!! From the story, the drama, the cast, the play director until the OST!!

COFFEE PRINCE very different with any drama i've ever seen!! The story of coffee prince very funny!! :lol: I never bored to watch COFFEE PRINCE! Yoon Eun Hye and Gong Yoo have soo much chemistry together! :wub::wub:

FULL HOUSE and PRINCESS HOURS was popular in Indonesia!! And Now COFFEE PRINCE very popular in Indonesia!! :D

I hope MBC will make sequel COFFEE PRINCE 2!! But wait until Gong Yoo finish MS in Dec 2009! ;) But COFFEE PRINCE isn't the same without Lee Eon!! :tears:

I missed Lee Eon and Coffee Prince!!! :(

Guest jtranla

Please help me guys.. all my fake copies of cp and goong are not working now, it is because of constant playing. I live here in the phils, please tell me where to get an orig copy of cp and also of goong. thanks for your answer.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lucky4eva8

I was watching episode 7 today. Can anyone tell me the name of the song when Han Kyul grabs Eun Chan and asks if he can hug her? There was a girls singing when he hugs her. And I can't find it in the OST or maybe its there and I'm just an idiot anyways can anyone help me please<3

Guest NumbaOne

I was watching episode 7 today. Can anyone tell me the name of the song when Han Kyul grabs Eun Chan and asks if he can hug her? There was a girls singing when he hugs her. And I can't find it in the OST or maybe its there and I'm just an idiot anyways can anyone help me please<3

I'm almost sure it's White Love Story by As One. If it's at the beginning of the episode it should be since it carries over from the end of episode six which played the same song. Which OST do you have?

Hey, I love this drama so much..When I first saw it I spend the all night watched..Guess what, I watched until 8 Am in the morning..I know this drama, the more you watched the most you will became addicted to it..I love every details of Han Kyul & Eun Chan in here..I'm going to get a copy of it for my collections K-Dramas..Hope to see YEH and GY play again in the future..They did a wonderful job on CP and I love their performance as couple.

P.S. Do YEH and GY ever had a photos shoot of magazines before..Cause I really want to see it..If they did, then anyone minds to sharing for me. Thank you

Guest qtbeautygirl

Hello!

Im making this video for my class, and I was wondering if anyone of you know what episode is the scene where the Latte Art is shown . I have watched this drama before and I do remember there was such scene, but cant remember which episode. Please HELP!

• 3 weeks later...

i was thinking if anyone knows the address to coffee prince?

the exact address in romanize form...

i might wanna drop by there when i'll be in korea...

Archived