[Drama 2007] Coffee Prince 커피프린스 1호점

Rebby

the part when they went to the sona, reading manga and eating boiled eggs. I have seen this quite a lot, actually. why do they eat all those eggs while reading manga? hehe and also, some dramas I have seen, the lick their index finger and then touch their nose, is that a good luck thing? (sorry if this was asked before)

oh also, does anyone has a song I can download from or from a site, the one that goes an-noi? aka hi in english. that one has a cute beat and hi hi hi over and over again. it plays at the end of each episode I think.

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest honeybear

i just finish watching coffee prince, and i love the chemistry between gong yoo and yoon eun hye..

they are so swweet and lovelly in this show..

Guest ~*tie*~

juz watched the drama..

darn good...they're sooo sweet

i wanna know what song did Han Kyul sang to Eun Chan over the phone..

i don think this was the song as said at the 1st post::

Q: Whats the song that Han Seong sang to Yoo Ju over the phone?

A; the song is called "Ocean Travel" and its track 8 on the OST 1.

Guest twishia_19

i like this drama! its funny how eun chan acted like a boy and also han kyul, how he suffered from identity crisis hahaha...

i particularly like the song titled, "white love story" by as one. the melody and lyrics are so cool and its so touchy that i can relate to it...

Guest bingcherry

yeah, can someone please help out and reupload part 7 of the mickeybaby files for episodes 17. it said it expired. thanks.

Guest hcshirlyn

i'm so sad........i lost the video files i kept along the way while watching Coffee Prince :tears:

i'm now trying to recap all most of the video files related to CP...

Can anyone who has the files on the teaser and preview of every episode that can share here please,

most of the clips were done by lapampam. Or may email to me at hcshirlyn@yahoo.com, appreciate !!

The file extension at the front page page are .swf, if anyone has the .wmv or .mpeg....pseee send to me !!

Million thanks !

LOL!

i watched the Big Bang Coffee Prince Parody before Coffee Prince..

So when ever what happened in the parody happened in the drama.

Id' think back and laugh my butt off LOL!

im weird XD

Guest hunewearl96817

Thank you so much for the upload and the chinese subs!! I've fallen in love with yoon eun hye, she's such a good actress in this drama!

Archived