[Drama 2007] Coffee Prince 커피프린스 1호점

Rebby

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this drama was the first i've seen, and i think it was an excellent first choice :D

i loved every minute of it, and watched the first 13 episodes straight. then the final four the next day.

the conclusion was amazing.

everyone thinks there should be a second season, but i'm content with how it is now.

it left everything in a well manner ^^

Guest monicalt

does anyone know where i can watch this drama online

with english subs? with good/decent quality of course

ive search through youtube but i only found like... low

quality videos :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Joice722

@ayakadya, i try answer u'r question

1st : yes,he really loves eun chan eventhough "guy"

2nd:eps 11

@monicalt

please visit www.coffee-prince.com or www.mysoju.com

good luck!!! :)

I verryyy like this drama,,,and i hooppeee will be CP seseon 2.. I wish Han Kyul n Eun Chan get married...pleaseeee,,, MBC,, make CP 2 with gong yoo and yeh again... I like both,,good together!! Their chemistry in CP is full ok... I always wait CP 2...FIGHTING!!! :D

Guest s_h_a_d_o_w

Great drama!!! I love this one. I'm still speechless to this point. :D I don't really know why I never made time to watch this all these 2 years.. but oh well.

Good job to the cast! Woo.. fighting!!!

Everything about this drama.. is just.. grrrrreat. :D YEH is super awesome.. GY.. hot.. really enjoyed all the scenes and acting! Handsdown!

RIP Eon.. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Until n0w. . I still cant get 0ver with this drama. . N0thing beats c0ffee prince. Gong yoo and yoon eun hye chemistry seems to be the best! And the hugging and kissing scenes l00ks s0 real. . W00wh. . S0 addicted to them. ;)

Guest MikeN02

I love this drama!!

P.S the link to the megaupload folder for mickeybaby is broken for episode 12, could you possibly reupload? thnx

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jjeennyyccaa

hello everyone...coffee prince is one of my fave kdrama...I've learn that it is from a novel...can someone here knew where I can read it in english in the net?help...want to read it badly just to compare its differences from the series....... :)

hello everyone...coffee prince is one of my fave kdrama...I've learn that it is from a novel...can someone here knew where I can read it in english in the net?help...want to read it badly just to compare its differences from the series....... :)

try to search at drama beans. If i'm n0t mistaken,coffee prince n0vel is available there.

Guest jjeennyyccaa

try to search at drama beans. If i'm n0t mistaken,coffee prince n0vel is available there.

tnx a lot..............i wanted to read the whole novel..the one you suggested was like more of a review of the novel but atleast its better than nothing....tnx a lot.......

Guest sofia_gy

try this site.....http://coffeeprince.xanga.com/

• 1 month later...
Guest tramrom

I watch CP for 4 or 5 times, i don't really know exactly how many times i watch this Kdrama, oh, i became a CP addicted just for a month, since i first watch it in Oct'09. Ohhh, i really love this drama, i think i'll watch it over again, until i realize no more detail i missed :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest edna101763

me too, just remembering the past.... how it made my days so good and how i met yeh... wish for cp 2 after gy will end his ms soon.

Archived