Jung Joon Ho 정준호

Guest loving_D

Guest thowysg

well, in LS JJH was really close to his real life... portraying a role of a celebrity....

but definitely not that close coz JJH I think is not lying about his age.... hehehe!!!

and the story of LS got me wondering.... what if JJH has a child? that he didnt know?

hmmm.... that would be more serious issue... but as im thinking more about him.. being the charismatic/charitable,

humble man... i believe he did not made a woman cry.... or at least having a past relationship, he is a very responsible man... not just spreading his good genes... he made sure everything is under control... :sweatingbullets:

hello to all JJH yeobos !!! :lol:

BTS PIC from Infernal City...

hi enyla..thanks for the pix..he looks charismatic..there's just something about him...& i agree 110%, his charitable natures makes him more attractive and charming...heheh..you are so funny with your comment on him spreading his genes..but then again, who's to say...he's definitely more than able to father a few kids...like you, i think he'll be responsible enough to do the right thing should he be faced with such a situation.. :) anyway..he's definitely old enough to be a father and financially able so there should be no worries in those departments... :)

Enyla, me too.. I actually like him in PL than LS. I watched LS first, then I saw his charisma and good looking, so I decided to download PL.

Thowysg, Sung Yuri is not confirmed on QSD yet. So, we still have a chance.. ! :D ... (I wish the casting people like to read this thread)

hi saguer..hehe..that's good...i'm not a great fan of hers...if she's one of the possible female leads for the show, then i'd rather see someone like hanjimin...although she's short in stature, i feel that she's a better actress and also charitable like our yeobo..heheh...maybe they can hit it off..although of cuz, she's also very young..but quite matured...

also..understand that his role in the upcoming movie is not as significant..think it's a cameo appearance

hi woundedheart..gingerbread & all junho fans!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been away for few days & u all got naughty?, hehehe thanx dears for all the updates & gorgeous pix, love every bit of this thread :wub:

do you guys watch "family outing"? i think he'll be hilarious in that variety show..hheheh..

ive seen some parts on utube esp the ones with rain, & i agree our yoebo'll be great in it, he likes to talk & make others laugh hehe

off topic

im quite sad and not feeling well right now.... :(

my favorite Kim Jung-Eun is really in pain because of the break-up with

the cowardly lee seo-jin....

before i dreamed that JJH and KJE will end up real couple since they really look good together....

sharing the same popularity, doing same charity works, both busy with their careers...

they really are quite a perfect match... but it doesnt happen and itś fine with me but

seeing KJE crying is breaking my heart... :(

hope u'r feeling better dear, im not much acquianted with the guy but i know Kim Jung-Eun from an MV with my jisub 'My First' :rolleyes: well i was shocked when ive heard the news, esp the way he breaks up with her, completely arrogant & selfish & coward :crazy: im sure she'll overcome the pain & move on & forget this chapter, she seems to be a strong girl, fighting!!!

JH's fans, I have a question, what movie/drama that made you started falling for him?

LS for me, i didnt knew abt him till that day, i read the synopsis of the drama & got curious, im happy i did hehe

Anyway, glad to hear he got a role in a new movie. But, I really want him to be in a new drama :( . There is a new drama (Queen Seon Deok) from the writer of Dae Jang Geum and Seo Dong Yo. So, it's definitely gonna be a good one. Since he's never been in any sageuk drama (correct me if I'm wrong), I really hope he can get the male lead role. So, this aristocrat feature of him will do awesome in a period drama. I haven't seen Sung Yuri in any dramas/movies, I don't know if they have chemistry or not.. but wouldn't it be nice if we can watch him in 50 eps?? Yes.. I know.. still can't get enough or him, right? :D

Just want him in a new drama... anything will do, as long as the lead character! Don't wanna second lead,.. usually evil character.. ugghh..

so glad he's getting projects as well :D & me too id love to see him in a period drama, ive seen the CF where he was wearin the hanbok, he looked great, id like to see him in a royal character, riding horses & fighting hehe *dreaming again*

JJH was at “Boys and Girls Scholarship Ceremony” on November 30th, 2008.

Jang Dong-gun, Eugene, Suh JI-hye, Seo Yoo-jin, Ahn Jae-wook were among the stars participating in the charity, “The meeting of warm hearts” where 15 needy people including youths, the eldery and the handicapped are provided with help.

thanx for the news dear enlya, first time ive heard abt this article i looked for him & he was there as well, he's got such a pure & charitable soul :wub:

more of our sweet & kind man :

184644ol9.jpg

2008113019341421001bo0.jpg

ssi20081130193745vhd9.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

tkdal22336162407zv4.jpg

tkdal22336162409gs7.jpg

tkdal22336162410df9.jpg

tkdal22336162411sb6.jpg

tkdal22336162423kc5.jpg

tkdal22336162424hu8.jpg

credit lovejunho

hi enyla..thanks for the pix..he looks charismatic..there's just something about him...& i agree 110%, his charitable natures makes him more attractive and charming...heheh..you are so funny with your comment on him spreading his genes..but then again, who's to say...he's definitely more than able to father a few kids...like you, i think he'll be responsible enough to do the right thing should he be faced with such a situation.. :) anyway..he's definitely old enough to be a father and financially able so there should be no worries in those departments... :)

hi saguer..hehe..that's good...i'm not a great fan of hers...if she's one of the possible female leads for the show, then i'd rather see someone like hanjimin...although she's short in stature, i feel that she's a better actress and also charitable like our yeobo..heheh...maybe they can hit it off..although of cuz, she's also very young..but quite matured...

also..understand that his role in the upcoming movie is not as significant..think it's a cameo appearance

hi woundedheart..gingerbread & all junho fans!

:sweatingbullets: :blush: yeah! definitely JJH is mature enough to handle those things... and you're ryt... he is very stable now, seems he is ready to settle down... but because he chooses his career and charity works ... it seems that building his own family is not in his priorities ryt now...

and that's fine... :lol:

do you like HJM? I hav never watched any of her projects but you think she can act with our yeobo? well, that would be more interesting...

seeing JJH with a younger female lead...

been away for few days & u all got naughty?, hehehe thanx dears for all the updates & gorgeous pix, love every bit of this thread :wub:

hope u'r feeling better dear, im not much acquianted with the guy but i know Kim Jung-Eun from an MV with my jisub 'My First' :rolleyes: well i was shocked when ive heard the news, esp the way he breaks up with her, completely arrogant & selfish & coward :crazy: im sure she'll overcome the pain & move on & forget this chapter, she seems to be a strong girl, fighting!!!

LS for me, i didnt knew abt him till that day, i read the synopsis of the drama & got curious, im happy i did hehe

so glad he's getting projects as well :D & me too id love to see him in a period drama, ive seen the CF where he was wearin the hanbok, he looked great, id like to see him in a royal character, riding horses & fighting hehe *dreaming again*

thanx for the news dear enlya, first time ive heard abt this article i looked for him & he was there as well, he's got such a pure & charitable soul :wub:

yeah! its been a long time... we miss you hehehe!!! :P

thank you woundedheart ... im feeling fine now... actually i always remember MY First/Mr. Flower MV whenever I saw your avatar :lol: ... SJS always reminds me of that MV... I really love that MV of KJE and SJS with that japanese. guy...

also thanks for the additional pics... :lol:

your comment (pure and charitable soul) really suits JJH... perfectly.... plus the sweet and kind man.... :lol:

lots of positive adjectives can really fits JJH :lol:

Guest munchee

omg! i'm so in love with oppa joon ho right now...after watching The Last Scandal of My Life! :wub:

love him! love him! love him! :wub:

next on my list is Princess Lulu....

has he starred in any romantic-comedy movie???

Jung Joon Ho was casted in the new movie Sadder Than Sad Story (슬픔보다 더 슬픈 이야기)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...20&start=20

omg! i'll watch this movie just because jjh is part of the cast! :wub:

Guest yoon_myunghee

long time no see..

mianhae, all JH's yeobo. i have had a Japan trip. now i'm in Japan n don't have time to check here T.T i'm so sorry

i will back here again when i back home

n....only 2 pages increase???? :(

omg! i'm so in love with oppa joon ho right now...after watching The Last Scandal of My Life! :wub:

love him! love him! love him! :wub:

next on my list is Princess Lulu....

has he starred in any romantic-comedy movie???

omg! i'll watch this movie just because jjh is part of the cast! :wub:

marrying the mafia,

a perfect match,

love at sarangbang/my mother and the conman

:lol:

Guest thowysg

does oppa jjh have a cyworld homepage?

can i have the link please!

i wanna know more about him! :wub:

hi and welcome to this thread, munchee..here's his cyworld link:

http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_m...sp?tid=45151141

enjoy!

ive seen some parts on utube esp the ones with rain, & i agree our yoebo'll be great in it, he likes to talk & make others laugh hehe

:wub: :wub: :wub:

credit lovejunho

hi woundedheart..thanks for the pixs..dreamyyyyy...heheh...no..we haven't been naughty, dear..no fun without you..hahah.. :P

FO is a great family entertainment and damn funny..hehe..watch it if you have the time.. :) if our yeobo was to be invited to the show...he can surely be hyori's "love interest"...i think both were in a CF before...he's funny even without trying.. :P

me too..LS was what got me hooked to our yeobo...i saw him in that match-making movie but wasn't charmed by him then..although he did look quite adorable..being younger and all..yes..hanbok please! all kinds of damsel in distress fantasies are going through my head now..hehehe

also wanted to add, it's cuz of his charitable nature that drew me to him..ke ke...charming, charitable and loads of charisma...that's potent mix!

:sweatingbullets: :blush: yeah! definitely JJH is mature enough to handle those things... and you're ryt... he is very stable now, seems he is ready to settle down... but because he chooses his career and charity works ... it seems that building his own family is not in his priorities ryt now...

and that's fine... :lol:

do you like HJM? I hav never watched any of her projects but you think she can act with our yeobo? well, that would be more interesting...

seeing JJH with a younger female lead...

hi enyla.. thanks for the pixs...love to see him in uniform...he looks fine.. :)

well..i think maybe that's not the right girl for him..he seems pretty ready to tie the knot....i think we just need to make our presence felt..hehehhe... :rolleyes: i remember one of his co-star was so happy when he found our yeobo had a girlfriend and planned to get married..i think he sensed our yeobo was lonely being a loner..but alas, it didn't happen for him...better luck/love next time.. :)

yes..i'm a fan of HJM...she's so pretty...her acting skills are not superb but with the right chemistry with her co-star...she's fun to watch...i love her in Capital Scandal...

i think it's not a bad storyline...in fact, it seems pretty realistic nowadays...older guy with pretty young thing...most of the older actors now are with much younger brides..some of these women were already in a family way before they got married..it's quite common..i think it'll be fun watching our yeobo as a doting husband to his young bride..of cuz, there will be great relunctance initially from him to be with someone younger but later, love conquers all..heheh..i'm writing my own script..

long time no see..

mianhae, all JH's yeobo. i have had a Japan trip. now i'm in Japan n don't have time to check here T.T i'm so sorry

i will back here again when i back home

n....only 2 pages increase???? :(

hi yoon..hahah...it's cool...we all check in when we have the time....u have a good trip.. gingerbread is missing too.. :)

yeah! its been a long time... we miss you hehehe!!! :P

thank you woundedheart ... im feeling fine now... actually i always remember MY First/Mr. Flower MV whenever I saw your avatar :lol: ... SJS always reminds me of that MV... I really love that MV of KJE and SJS with that japanese. guy...

also thanks for the additional pics... :lol:

your comment (pure and charitable soul) really suits JJH... perfectly.... plus the sweet and kind man.... :lol:

lots of positive adjectives can really fits JJH :lol:

u'r very welcome dear enyla :D totally agree with u :rolleyes:

hi thowysg i love ur "he's funny even without trying" , it's really true :rolleyes:

some pix from a radio show some times ago , just love him with caps, so handsome :wub:

72212970yq1.jpg

36008206em0.jpg

54349409nu7.jpg

31868685uu7.jpg

16210581nl1.jpg

49486606zr0.jpg

60374389um0.jpg

73099501ep6.jpg

24143871xy1.jpg

81ap6.jpg

10oo2.jpg

11vv2.jpg

12ed0.jpg

13ux4.jpg

latest news :

チョン・ジュノ&イ・ヨンエ、ソウル福祉財団広報大使に

2008/12/09(Tue) 16:45

92548ltc3.jpg

映画俳優チョン・ジュノとイ・ヨンエ、登山家オム・ホンギル氏、サッカーホン・ミョンボコーチ、“ヒディンク・ネクタイ”デザイナーイ・ギョンスン氏が、ソウル福祉財団の広報大使として活動する。

ソウル福祉財団は、9日「10日午後6時30分、ソウルプレスセンター国際会議場で任命式を行う」と明らかにした。彼らはこれから1年間「美しい隣人ソウル踏み石」事業を広報するキャンペーン広告と低所得児童青少年を対象にしたMentoringプログラムに参加するなど、ソウル福祉財団が行う福祉サービス事業で、広報大使として活動する。

credit : innolife

in brief : Joon Ho & Lee Young-ae, promoted as a publicity ambassadors to Seoul Welfare Foundation , they will be advertising a campaign to promote business for low-income children & youth to participate in the Mentoring Program, this project is conducted by the Seoul Welfare Foundation in welfare services & public relations.

Guest thowysg

hi thowysg i love ur "he's funny even without trying" , it's really true :rolleyes:

some pix from a radio show some times ago , just love him with caps, so handsome :wub:

latest news :

in brief : Joon Ho & Lee Young-ae, promoted as a publicity ambassadors to Seoul Welfare Foundation , they will be advertising a campaign to promote business for low-income children & youth to participate in the Mentoring Program, this project is conducted by the Seoul Welfare Foundation in welfare services & public relations.

thanks for the pixs, woundedheart..he really looks good for someone who's almost 40...he upkeeps himself well...must hit the gym at least 3 times a week and do masks at least once a week..heheh...that reminds of him in LS...think that's pretty much him for real..hahah

thanks for the update on the welfare foundation...he does so much of these works...he will find a good woman.. :)

yoon_myunghee plz enjoy ur vacation *hug* we miss u

enyla thanx for the BTS :D

today's press conference of Infernal City:

thanks for the Infernal City conference pixs..his sidekicks, especially the one on the right is always with him..he was the one who said he was happy when our yeobo told about getting hitched...they must be great friends as well...

Guest thowysg

u'r very welcome dear enyla :D totally agree with u :rolleyes:

12ed0.jpg

latest news :

チョン・ジュノ&イ・ヨンエ、ソウル福祉財団広報大使に

credit : innolife

forgot to mention..the guy to the extreme left..CTH was recently in Family Outing..it was hilarious! :P now i really, really think our yeobo should be invited to that reality show..he'll really be such a hoot! :P

woundedheart..thanks for the pixs again..i like the 2nd one..he looked so intense...hehe..thanks for the link but i can download files..hmm..wonder if it's on youtube...

Guest thowysg

I loved his character in Last Scandal. He's hot :) ..sounds wrong bcoz he's old enough to be my dad

hi & welcome shameera..heheh...it's ok..he's just that older attractive gentleman to you.. :) & of cuz you're rite, he's hot!

thanks for the link! wish i can understand the entries! :)

hi munchee..sorry ..can't help you...i'm as clueless as you are with korean.. :)

thanks woundedheart for all the pics and news...

JJH with LYA as the ambassadors.... another good deed for JJH again... :blush:

also thanks for the radio show pics... I think that was around 2007... green shirt looks good on him :blush:

and i wonder if he really sings in that show... he is like belting a high note hahaha!!!

wearing cap makes him looks younger.... :blush:

also thanks for the presscon pics... he really looks like SJB... in LS...

i noticed his bow tie is brown... very fashionable.... he is in style :blush: .... and it makes him different from the rest....

and I think he really stands out among the rest of the cast... the way he carries himself... very confident...

:blush: