[MANGA/ANIME] Prince Of Tennis

SlashRain

Guest bloation

i know, the OVAs are awesome.. i love atobe... his beautiful hair and that whatever look... hes so hot... really, why are anime guys so attractive that you just wish they were real.

where could i download the OVA?

I put alot of info in the first post :sweatingbullets:

Ya. those are only summeries i want to see pictures or what? if possible?!

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest poopympang

yeah, its funny how echizen's racket changes shape all the time, first, its a oval, then its an octagon.. its hilarious... i love the chibi episodes... they're so funny!

Ya. those are only summeries i want to see pictures or what? if possible?!

oh, i thought you asked where to dl the manga....

The manga is still going on and is currently in the third round of nationals. As of 10/14, the latest chapter is #320. The Viz American release is up to vol #11. You can usually find the newest raw (untranslated) manga every week at http://www.tokyotosho.com/

You can find the latest manga chapters at manga helpers (you need to create an account there)

The place to find the rest of the translated manga is at http://www.stoptazmo.com/

ch 335 spolers

wtf, Tezuka uses Pinnacle of Hard Work and Pinnacle of Great Wisdom together, and does a Zero Shiki Drop Shot serve. That is...just wrong

Guest bloation

Ya. First post is more on summeries, i dont think i read wrongly what...

ya. i want to d/l the manga. Thanks for the introduction too!

Guest mLm4ever

OMG!!..i love this anime!!!

hehehehe..soo good!!!..

Finished watching the whole thing not too long ago!!!

hehehe..but the live one was kinda disappointing..in my opinion..

but oh wells..loved it!!!.

Especially FUJI!!!..hehehe..

Guest Max_4_lyfe

The manga is still going on and is currently in the third round of nationals. As of 10/14, the latest chapter is #320. The Viz American release is up to vol #11. You can usually find the newest raw (untranslated) manga every week at http://www.tokyotosho.com/

You can find the latest manga chapters at manga helpers (you need to create an account there)

The place to find the rest of the translated manga is at http://www.stoptazmo.com/

Now Viz is up to Vol 18 and the latest scanlations id ch 335 ^_^

wow... by the second page of the chapter Tezuka already won 6-1. Chitose couldn't do anything.

So then... Seigaku easily advances to the final round of nationals.

If I understood this part right... Kintaro challenged Ryoma to a one ball match (one point! only) while they are still on the court. Ryoma hits a twist serve and then Kintaro does some crazy flip and scores a return ace to win the match. :wacko:

Next week should be interesting

Guest Max_4_lyfe

I'm wondering if the translated chapters after 332 are out already? Can someone PM me those?

Sent to you >_<

It wasn't a return Ace according to translators...he still has a chance if he can get there fast enough

^_^

Guest Max_4_lyfe

Can't help it! he's the main character, and it isn't as if he wins withut gaining anything...

He wins the Match between Fudoumine to prove himself, He wins the match between Hiyoshi of Hyoutei to Prove he can be the pillar, He wins aganist Kirihara to test his current strength after he saw Tachibana and Kiriihara match, He wins Sanada because he was the only one who could 've won. He wons aganist Atobe to prove he can be the best and so forth.

Whether we like it or not the main characterwill continue to win and develop. He loses each day to his father and lost to Tezuka if that makes you feel any better ^_^

Besides it's the 3rd years last year and their goal is Nationals^_^ they won't have another chance with so most likely the winning will be up to Rypma and Kunimitsu ^_^

Archived