[MANGA/ANIME] Prince Of Tennis

SlashRain

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bloation

PoT pro.

cant stop watching it.. i watch the anime, instead of the manga. Super animated. COOL.

all the cool move, but well.

i feel its impossible to do in read tennis. LOL!

Guest Max_4_lyfe

some moves aren't impossible...it's just done to a lesser extent -_-;;;

but yes, can't wait to see more of Tezuka and Chitose match...never seen Tezuka get so agitated^_^

Guest bloation

echizen and tezuka were my obsession too...

i wonder there is a day echizen win him...

and how much he involve...

dont tell me

i still at 70 plus episodes. ARGH!!! 100 more to go...

Guest Max_4_lyfe

echizen and tezuka were my obsession too...

i wonder there is a day echizen win him...

and how much he involve...

dont tell me

i still at 70 plus episodes. ARGH!!! 100 more to go...

well then I'm sure anyone won't say anything...I really liked the anime but I wished it follow the manga a lil more... they were pretty accurate in some parts but not all>_<

Guest bloation

well then I'm sure anyone won't say anything...I really liked the anime but I wished it follow the manga a lil more... they were pretty accurate in some parts but not all>_<

what u mean the manga, and the anime is totally different? storyline, actions, movees of tennis SAME? or toally different or simillarly?

Guest Max_4_lyfe

what u mean the manga, and the anime is totally different? storyline, actions, movees of tennis SAME? or toally different or simillarly?

it's somewhat follows the manga then strays after the kantou tournament. Then they have some matches where it has the same ending as the manga but slightly different in the anime... then they go aganist Midoriyama in the manga but in the anime they go aganist Jyousei Gakuen.

Guest bloation

it's somewhat follows the manga then strays after the kantou tournament. Then they have some matches where it has the same ending as the manga but slightly different in the anime... then they go aganist Midoriyama in the manga but in the anime they go aganist Jyousei Gakuen.

OH ic... but in the end did that have Match with Midoriyama?

slight different in what factor? The moves? the person playing in doubles and single? the flow of the story?(storyline?)

as you have said, it strays or sways... is it changes alot.. will it affected the ending story or the ending of this whole serial?

Guest Max_4_lyfe

OH ic... but in the end did that have Match with Midoriyama?

slight different in what factor? The moves? the person playing in doubles and single? the flow of the story?(storyline?)

as you have said, it strays or sways... is it changes alot.. will it affected the ending story or the ending of this whole serial?

in the anime, no they never have the match with Midoriyama

how moves were portrayed were a bit dfferent, you'll see changes to this in Echizen's moves...he wasn't learninghis moves as fast as the manga. The flow was okay....

the ending of the anime was totally made up, and how the OVA picks up, it tries to make up for the changed ending to fit more with the manga.

Guest bloation

in the anime, no they never have the match with Midoriyama

how moves were portrayed were a bit dfferent, you'll see changes to this in Echizen's moves...he wasn't learninghis moves as fast as the manga. The flow was okay....

the ending of the anime was totally made up, and how the OVA picks up, it tries to make up for the changed ending to fit more with the manga.

wow, u mean echizen learn moves i manga pretty fast. even faster than anime?

u happen to know where to download the manga?!

Guest _KojiWay

Prince of Tennis is cool B).

I started watching a few days ago, and it's awesome. Haha, I wanted to try some of the moves out at my tennis class thing, but it was cancelled because of the snow.

Anyways, is there a direct download for the live action movie? Because torrents just don't work with me and I end up pulling my hair out.

Guest Max_4_lyfe

wow, u mean echizen learn moves i manga pretty fast. even faster than anime?

u happen to know where to download the manga?!

well just his last moves...the move he supposedly learned during the OVA was learned at the Kantou Tournament and they never had a practice camp with Hyoutei...

I have the manga scanlations ^_^

I know a place but you'll have to sign up... or I can just give u my links^_^

Prince of Tennis is cool cool.gif.

I started watching a few days ago, and it's awesome. Haha, I wanted to try some of the moves out at my tennis class thing, but it was cancelled because of the snow.

Anyways, is there a direct download for the live action movie? Because torrents just don't work with me and I end up pulling my hair out.

If you haven't seen it yet, i suggest you don't DL it but rather watch it on youtube -_-

it was quite dissapointing <_<

Guest _KojiWay

^Eh, I wasn't expecting much. I already saw part of it on YouTube (cheesy actions), but it was really bad quality. I already found a direct link anywho. Thank you though ^^

Guest bloation

well just his last moves...the move he supposedly learned during the OVA was learned at the Kantou Tournament and they never had a practice camp with Hyoutei...

I have the manga scanlations ^_^

I know a place but you'll have to sign up... or I can just give u my links^_^

If you haven't seen it yet, i suggest you don't DL it but rather watch it on youtube -_-

it was quite dissapointing <_<

Sure the links. hmmm. for safe purpose u can PM the stuff..

i watch anime. i mean.. the manga.. where to download the manga.

Guest frOsty_pAnda

wow, i was watching this anime just now on youtube. ^^

it's the only anime i watch nowadays since nothing really good is ever on.

i think it's kind of eh on the fact that echizen win like every match no matter how difficult it is, but it's the characters that drew me into this anime. they're all just so funny. i love Fuji. kekeke.

i saw the live action movie, and it was so different from the anime. i have yet to watch the OVA.

Guest _KojiWay

Okay nevermind. My friend send me Hell Girl...? How he got mixed up, I do not know. And I spend an hour+ downloading it!

So, if anyone could find a direct download for the live action movie with subs, I'd appreciate it very much.

Guest Max_4_lyfe

wow, i was watching this anime just now on youtube. ^^

it's the only anime i watch nowadays since nothing really good is ever on.

i think it's kind of eh on the fact that echizen win like every match no matter how difficult it is, but it's the characters that drew me into this anime. they're all just so funny. i love Fuji. kekeke.

i saw the live action movie, and it was so different from the anime. i have yet to watch the OVA.

the OVA is awesome!!!

Guest poopympang

i know, the OVAs are awesome.. i love atobe... his beautiful hair and that whatever look... hes so hot... really, why are anime guys so attractive that you just wish they were real.

Archived