[MANGA/ANIME] Prince Of Tennis

SlashRain

manga took a break for two weeks again.... should be a chapter this week

anyone else watch OVA episode 14?

Fuji vs Shirashi was good. For some reason, they left out Shirashi destroying the 4th counter right after he returned the first three. I think ep 15 raw is out too, but it hasnt been subbed yet. Im really waiting for ep 16 with the Kawamura match.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Take Five

i gave up on this show. i'm surprised i lasted that long though(a little more than 100 eps i think).

Guest babyfish15

oh my!! i cant believe there is prince of threadhere.. kinda new here in soompi!!

keep this threadalive okey so that evry POT fans would be happy to hear news and infos about POT!!

Prince of tennis rules!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest chibi_chibi

manga took a break for two weeks again.... should be a chapter this week

anyone else watch OVA episode 14?

Fuji vs Shirashi was good. For some reason, they left out Shirashi destroying the 4th counter right after he returned the first three. I think ep 15 raw is out too, but it hasnt been subbed yet. Im really waiting for ep 16 with the Kawamura match.

Actually that episode you saw was # 15 instead.... Epi 14 talks about Fudomine and Shitenhouji match, and a bit about Kippei Tachibana's past with one of the member of Shitenhouji... <~~ I'm not sure if that's spoiler, PM me if it is and I'll change it...

Also... the musical was rather enjoyable... I had my doubts but it's pretty funny... The movie wasn't half bad, even though they rushed through everything... I think they should have made it into a live action drama instead of that movie so they wouldn't have to rush through the plot.

PS. OVA 12 subbed is finally out... XD

• 4 weeks later...

prince of tennis (anime) is quite long but i was patient enough to finish up to a hundred of it....

i'm still looking for a copy of the next episodes though...

ever since i watched the first episode of this one, i have been addicted to POT. the characters are soooo good looking and talented!!!!!!!!! they're so inspiring, having all these skills and having the drive to take on every challenge....

i really like this anime.... ^_^

manga

oh, I havent posted here in a while. Sanada won.

Doubles 2 - Inui/Kaidoh vs Renji/Kirihara

Kirihara not being in singles was really surprising since he went crazy during his last match.

so the rest of the lineup will probably looks like...

S2- Fuji v ?

D1 Golden Pair v ? ( could be Yaguu/Niou again...but then that would leave either Mauri or Jackal against Fuji...and that wouldnt seem like a close match.)

S1 - Ryoma v Yukimura....

oh and Ryoma returned but has amnesia. wtf is that.

Guest *beccas

hi , im new to this thread...nd i just started reading prince of tennis nd i think its really good.

i read until ch. 336, do any of you know if more has been released? nd if so, could you show me where

i can find it to read it?

• 1 month later...
Guest bishie_bashie

^ What... The manga is ending soon T_T

Aww..

My sister couldn't figure out how I can watch someone playing tennis for about 178 episodes. haha.

Starting on the OVA soon~

I dont have any time these days to watch it.

But hearing from all your comments, it will be worthwhile to watch it (:

Guest Sakura Li

Oh yeah. Seriously, with Ryoma in the recent manga chapters... wtfreak... Completely random and useless (at the time being at least) so I hope something good is going to happen in his match.

I wanna see a PoT live action too!! But... I wanna see a different cast than from the movie. Not a complete character change but like with Momoshiro... the movie guy didn't look like Momo at all. xD I like the guy that plays Momo in the first Tenimyu. ^^

Guest tranceeee

hmm... my friends are fully-on crazy about Prince of Tennis!! if u guys met them, u'll have ALOT in common..but for me the anime is ok, i only like it because the voice of Ryoma is played by the girl who does Hitsugaya Toushirou's voice!! :D

Guest Sakura Li

^ Ahhh... Hurt to burst your bubble but the voice for Ryoma and the voice of Hitsugaya are two different people. xD Minagawa Junko (Ryoma's voice) did Ritsuka from Loveless while Paku Romi (the voice of Hitsugaya) did Temari from Naruto and Teresa from Claymore.

YAY PoT! :] I started playing tennis 'cause of this xD And now I can't put down my racquet :]

Aww, the manga's ending. :[ Ahh, I guess they can't drag it on anymore. Lately, the chapters seem very... rushed and not as suspenseful. And Ryoma with amnesia? o__O Where did he go in the first place...?

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Anime_Kunoichi

I love Prince of Tennis. I like Fuji the most because his personalality resembles mine in alot of way. Because of Prince of tennis in forcing all my friends who know tennis to teach me. :P

for Fuji fans, this weeks chapter is going to be good.

Fuji was able to counter Niou-Tezuka by playing with his eyes closed. Niou then transformed into Shirashi.

Fuji said "I dont lose to the same person twice" and then announced the 6th counter "Hoshi hanabi" (star fireworks)

• 1 month later...

the next two episodes of the OVA are finally released.

The subbers changed the numbering...

"National championship chapter 14", is the Fuji vs Shiraishi match, if you dl'ed it a long time ago.

newly released OVA semifinal 03 comes right after that match... and then 4.

New intro! it includes team Sh!tentoji, and Rikkaidai.

OVA semifinal 03 was hilarious with Kaidoh/Momo vs the 'gay' guys. Watching the next one right now.

Archived