[MANGA/ANIME] Prince Of Tennis

SlashRain

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello!! this is my first time posting in this thread, i hope im welcome..

PoT is one of my favorite anime.. it is currently airing here in our country. i think we are in episode 11 tomorrow (it only airs on weekdays). FUJI, EIJI, TEZUKA AND RYOMA are my favorite!! even in the live action, the actors that played their role are all cuties especially AIBA HIROKI (Fuji) and HONGO KANATA (Ryoma).. watching PoT made me wanna play tennis..

i just want to ask how many episode does this anime has?? due to my school schedule, unfortunately i would definitely miss a lot of episodes. in a week, i could only watch PoT once :( .. im planning to buy the whole anime set but i dont know how many episodes it has. plus i read somewhere that it also has OVA.. im not familiar with anime terms. for those who are anime lovers, please enlighten me, what's OVA?? they said that PoT has OVA..

^ the 1st post answers alot of questions

OVA = released directly to video/DVD, not shown on tv, with episodes released every few months. . It continues the story after the anime ends. Since the anime caught up to the manga early, the anime went on some crazy story arc much different from the manga. The OVA is the story of the national chapionship in PoT, which is in progess in the manga.

so how many OVA series does Pot has? i read in wikipedia i think that there is an OVA series with 13 episodes which will make the PoT with 178 episodes + 13 episodes from the OVA = 191 episodes?? sorry for asking too many questions but i really want to get my hands on all of the PoT episodes even the OVA and i also need to get all the number of episodes of PoT for me to buy the whole set. i just wish that the store here in my country sells even the OVA series..

and by the way thanks SlashRain for answering my question.. :)

Guest Max_4_lyfe

so how many OVA series does Pot has? i read in wikipedia i think that there is an OVA series with 13 episodes which will make the PoT with 178 episodes + 13 episodes from the OVA = 191 episodes?? sorry for asking too many questions but i really want to get my hands on all of the PoT episodes even the OVA and i also need to get all the number of episodes of PoT for me to buy the whole set. i just wish that the store here in my country sells even the OVA series..

and by the way thanks SlashRain for answering my question.. :)

supposedly they are going to have 13 episodes for the OVA which will feature their time at nationals but i think it's a little too short unless they are cutting out as much as they can from each match:( The oVA won't all be out for a while... i think 2 episodes come out every 3 months or so....

every 3 months?! thats long.. :( i think i only saw 4 OVA episodes in youtube.. so would that mean that there are only 4 episodes released out of 13?? :unsure: how sad :(

anyway, thanks Max_4_lyfe for clearing that one out.. :)

im getting so hooked on this anime that my sister is getting mad at me for asking her to type here in soompi :sweatingbullets: but she also watches the anime in our local channel (im trying to get her addicted to PoT)!! :)

^thanks...I didnt know about mangahelpers.com. I usually wait for FET translations. Ill add it into the first post.

The torrent to the live action movie, DVD rip, 1.4GB.

.srt subs included.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=95P4UTVI

^if anyone dl's this, tell me if the torrent works, just to make sure.

dang, it was horrible and rushed though alot of the story.

hi there! i downloaded the link that you gave... i also downloaded the VLC player but i can't seem to play it... can you please tell me how??

what i did was i transfered the files in the win rar into a folder and then i launced VLC then clicked the open file and then browsed the file clicked ok but it does not play....

how will i update codex for windows media player instead + direct vob sub?

sorry i have a lot of questions... im just not good into theses techie things... :D

Hey, can anyone help me sort this out? I just downloaded chapter 311 onwards, and I know they're supposed to be for volume 36. I downloaded until chapter 322, so is it still volume 36 or 37 already?

Btw, the afro guy is hilarious. Is he and his partner gays or what? :w00t:

what i did was i transfered the files in the win rar into a folder and then i launced VLC then clicked the open file and then browsed the file clicked ok but it does not play....

how will i update codex for windows media player instead + direct vob sub?

sorry i have a lot of questions... im just not good into theses techie things... :D

sorry for taking so long to respond... have you got anything to work yet? Im not good at describing the video things you would need. Did you get the latest person of VLC when you tried it? It should work, never has failed on me.

Hey, can anyone help me sort this out? I just downloaded chapter 311 onwards, and I know they're supposed to be for volume 36. I downloaded until chapter 322, so is it still volume 36 or 37 already?

I think its 10 chapters per vol now, so you could just go on counting from there. I have vol.35 having chapters 303-312.

Since they are the most recent chapters, they have not been officially put into volumnes yet. Im not exactly sure on anything.

hello~

is there a subbed version of the animated movie with ryoma and ryoga?

yea, it was on animesuki....but then the anime got liscensed, so I do not know where to find it now. It was quite a while ago.

Guest Max_4_lyfe

Btw, the afro guy is hilarious. Is he and his partner gays or what? :w00t:

volume 36 is from ch 313 to ch 322

ch 323 starts vol 37 suposedly

• 1 month later...

Archived