[MANGA/ANIME] Prince Of Tennis

SlashRain

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nongsam

I injured my ankle pretty bad in tennis which put me out for the rest of the season...since i was pretty bummed about not playing, my friend got me into watching POT...at first i was like huh>? but now I'M SOO HOOKED!!i just luv it how there skills literally defies gravity...

Guest belle0920

:D

the number one anime for meh.. :lol::lol:

da best ever...

i luv fuji syusuke..

--four counters ish besht..

--you'll see his eyes when his serious..

--disappearing serve is so amazing.. sugoi.. :P

jirou is the 2nd best player for meh.. hehe.. (^,^)

i just saw the oav first episode when echizen came back for nationals..

i wish, we have the movie version.. kawai!

Guest bubbleying

the number one anime for meh.. :lol::lol:

da best ever...

i luv fuji syusuke..

--four counters ish besht..

--you'll see his eyes when his serious..

--disappearing serve is so amazing.. sugoi.. :P

jirou is the 2nd best player for meh.. hehe.. (^,^)

i just saw the oav first episode when echizen came back for nationals..

i wish, we have the movie version.. kawai!

me too ! i luv fuji syusuke de most~! xD

n i started lykin Atobe at de bac of de episodes. =)

but i still haven't gotten a chance to watch de last few episodes sia.

Its VCD is still not out in s'pore. T^T

Guest belle0920

me too ! i luv fuji syusuke de most~! xD

n i started lykin Atobe at de bac of de episodes. =)

but i still haven't gotten a chance to watch de last few episodes sia.

Its VCD is still not out in s'pore. T^T

hiyeeh... :lol:

atobe is my siz fave.. hehe

so rich, handsome and so confident..

i find him funny also.. :)

his game with tezuka was so tiring but one of the best episodes of pot..

had several deuce.. :P

he olweiz ask kabaji.. :D

olweiz remember atobe when they sang "wonderful days"

nweiz..

fuji still da best! hehe

:lol:

Guest bubbleying

hiyeeh... :lol:

atobe is my siz fave.. hehe

so rich, handsome and so confident..

i find him funny also.. :)

his game with tezuka was so tiring but one of the best episodes of pot..

had several deuce.. :P

he olweiz ask kabaji.. :D

olweiz remember atobe when they sang "wonderful days"

nweiz..

fuji still da best! hehe

:lol:

xD i used to hate him in de game with tezuka cos i find dat it was bad of him in tryin to destroy some1's arm.

BUT... I started loving him as de episodes go on.

I wonder if u guys had watched a movie where he helped Kabaji to celebrate his birthday.

Dat was so sweet and thoughtful of him to set up such a nice birthday party!! xD

Haha.. but de endin of that movie was quite lame cos It is actually not Kabaji's birthday. Atobe rmb it wrongly. =.=

N yes, i luv de song "wonderful days" too. xD

In fact, it's de onli theme song that i like in Prince of tennis.

I find other songs abit too noisy ? o.O

Guest blackhabit

TEZUKA ZONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

lol I love the chibis in PoT. So cute. Especially Seishun family.

I must say my favorite is Eiji. His flexiblity and his happiness makes me smile watching him. B-B-B-BUI! ^^V ...........lol But tezuka is the hottest.

the live action was kind of weird, yuu[tezuka] was the only fitting character to me, well i guess because he looks like tezuka to me. While the others doesn't fit sort of.

Guest belle0920

xD i used to hate him in de game with tezuka cos i find dat it was bad of him in tryin to destroy some1's arm.

BUT... I started loving him as de episodes go on.

I wonder if u guys had watched a movie where he helped Kabaji to celebrate his birthday.

Dat was so sweet and thoughtful of him to set up such a nice birthday party!! xD

Haha.. but de endin of that movie was quite lame cos It is actually not Kabaji's birthday. Atobe rmb it wrongly. =.=

N yes, i luv de song "wonderful days" too. xD

In fact, it's de onli theme song that i like in Prince of tennis.

I find other songs abit too noisy ? o.O

i do not know that part about the birthday, it was really thoughtfu lof him eventhough he made a mistake.. :lol: .. it's a movie.. the only available movie that we saw here is the movie of ryoga.. it's a dvd but it's so expensive.. still needs to save money for that.. :tears:

u know what, pot is not famous here in our country, maybe on people hu knows pot only..

i hope we'll be able to see the live movie in the cinema which is impossible.. (hopefully possible)

nweiz.. yeah, wonderful days is da best on pot.. but i also lyk the first opening song.. ish besht!

i am looking forward to watch the live pot..

'til here.. :P:)

TEZUKA ZONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

lol I love the chibis in PoT. So cute. Especially Seishun family.

I must say my favorite is Eiji. His flexiblity and his happiness makes me smile watching him. B-B-B-BUI! ^^V ...........lol But tezuka is the hottest.

the live action was kind of weird, yuu[tezuka] was the only fitting character to me, well i guess because he looks like tezuka to me. While the others doesn't fit sort of.

hiyeeh..

have you seen the live movie already? :tears:

i envy you if you were able to see it..

i hope i can watch it in the cinema.. :tears:

nweiz.. prince of tennis rulesz!!!

Guest Hot Fire Neko

Lol, I caught up on the entire manga in one sitting from Tezuka returning to the team to their current situation the other night. I had already watched the anime ages ago, so the continuing story very much kept my interest.

I'm not usually a fan of anime revolved around sports, but this series defies that for me for some reason.

Spoiler alert though..

Now, what confuses me about the OVAs is, how exactly do they plan to explain the whole Ryoma returning from the US open - something that DOESNT happen in the manga. Like, when Ryoma takes on Atobe in the quarterfinals, all the hype of the match made in the manga is a moot point due to Ryoma already beating both Atobe and Tezuka before the ending of the anime series.

I won't even touch the whole logic of "Ok, so he went to the US open and took on world class pros, but now returns to Japan and has problems with Japanese middle schoolers?"

...This series lacks logic sometimes...then again, I suppose that's kind of the point, looking at their special moves.

Now, what confuses me about the OVAs is, how exactly do they plan to explain the whole Ryoma returning from the US open - something that DOESNT happen in the manga. Like, when Ryoma takes on Atobe in the quarterfinals, all the hype of the match made in the manga is a moot point due to Ryoma already beating both Atobe and Tezuka before the ending of the anime series.

I won't even touch the whole logic of "Ok, so he went to the US open and took on world class pros, but now returns to Japan and has problems with Japanese middle schoolers?"

...This series lacks logic sometimes...then again, I suppose that's kind of the point, looking at their special moves.

more possible spoilers

With Atobe, they can show that he had done some really hard training. Remember he had a practice game with Sanada to Learn "World of Ice". Also, hes always running/ in the gym.

Tezuka... well he can show his "true power" that he had been sealed off all along because of the injury....the fire arm thing....but then Ryoma would be all like...."why didnt you use that before when you played me" Maybe they will say it would have been dangerous for him to use earlier.

I also thought that Ryoma went to play in the jr. us open (under 18 years old). The thing with him vs. Hewett (I think it was Hewett) was just something stupid they added to the end to show far into the future.

Guest chewy_cookie

Does anyone know where to see episode 140-141 cuz if doesnt show it on youtube... argg.. oh yeah.. with subtitles since i dont understand japanese...

btw... wats OVA and animesuki??

You can try animeepisodes.net, they should have the episodes there.

Does anyone know where to see episode 140-141 cuz if doesnt show it on youtube... argg.. oh yeah.. with subtitles since i dont understand japanese...

btw... wats OVA and animesuki??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Video_Animation

OVA (Original video animation ) - a term used in Japan for anime titles that are released directly to retail sale, without prior showings on TV or in theaters.

animesuki is an anime bittorrent site, but they only have unliscensed anime

• 2 weeks later...
Guest addicted²changmin1430262323

Prince of Tennis was so addictive!!

watched the anime last year and i couldnt get enough of it hehehe

i think i'm gonna re-watch it soon.

&& my fave is eiji =) he's so funny. ;D

Guest Misello

heheh omg. I remember I read my first prince of tennis manga at 6th grade. lol. It was pretty interesing I guess.

Archived