One Ok Rock

elizabeth

Guest strawberrylove

or kurasu, or kagerou or kaimu <3 or Koi no Aibou Kokoro no Cupid or.... haha they have alot starting with a 'k'

yes indeed many songs with 'k' :ph34r: and tehy are good in a way <3

but kemuri is still my favourites to this very day (:

ahhh the guy on the very right. (dk all their names ><")

is it me or did they censor his eyes or something,

or is that his hair? O____O"

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NO NAME?

ahhh the guy on the very right. (dk all their names ><")

is it me or did they censor his eyes or something,

or is that his hair? O____O"

Ah, Ryota. That's his real hair alright. Haha. How can he even see? :o

Guest strawberrylove

*gasp* his fringe needs a cut then! D<

i thought they were censored at first X)

it does look like its been purposely drawn over D: LOL cus its black in that area.

Guest Lindoodoo

Oh god I thought someone died or something...

But seriously wth? Way to go Alex... I hope this doesn't affect the band because if it does, i'll be maad. D:<

Guest NO NAME?

^

^ I just read the news over at LJ :(

ONE OK ROCK member arrested for groping

Mon, April 6, 2009 (12:06am EDT)

American-born fashion model and musician Alexander Onizawa (21) was arrested on Sunday morning for groping. Onizawa is also known as ALEX, the guitarist of rock band ONE OK ROCK.

According to police, Onizawa was riding a train in Kawasaki, Kanagawa. At around 8am, he touched the leg of a female prep school student (21). Onizawa, who had reportedly been drinking, admitted to the charges.

ONE OK ROCK had planned to release their new single, "Around the World Shonen," on May 6, but the release has now been suspended. The song was also supposed to be the theme music of the TBS drama series "God Hand Teru" (starting April 11), but the song will now be replaced. The band also has canceled their nationwide tour that was scheduled to begin on Tuesday.

Onizawa's agency has said that they plan to make a decision about his future activities after they have received all of the details about the incident.

Source: Sports Hochi, Tokyograph

Guest strawberrylove

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUH WHAATT?

WHAT NO! D:

and i was counting down to that release!

but they are also replacing the theme music to 'god hand teru'??!!

and i thought this was there chance for them to get evn bigger!

:(

I just read about the news too and it's sad to hear that the theme song for God Hand Teru will be replace.

strawberrylove, I agree w/ you.. it was their chance to be bigger and now they have to cancel their activities. I just hope they don't suspend Alex or kick him out of the band.

Guest Uverstar

I don't think Alex will be kicked out of the band...don't worry

bands go through this kinda thing....it might not be as serious as what Alex did but bands do go through problems, maybe the most would be that they lay low for awhile doing sometime gigs at livehouses or....Alex is replaced until the media dies down about what he did...

AND WHUT!? they canceled the worldwide gig!?....gah......sad T_T.....

Ah, I know. It really sucks. Alex probably is going to be kicked out of the band. And I thought he is already suspended from his modeling career.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest NO NAME?

ONE OK ROCK's Alex avoids prosecution

Thu, April 23, 2009 (12:46am EDT)

Model and musician Alexander Onizawa (21), better known as ALEX of the band ONE OK ROCK, will not be prosecuted, it was learned on Wednesday. Earlier this month, Onizawa was arrested for groping a female prep school student on a train.

On Wednesday, Onizawa and the woman managed to settle the matter out of court. However, this does not yet mean that ONE OK ROCK will return to normal, as Onizawa's management stated that his future activities with the band are still undecided.

Immediately after ALEX's arrest, ONE OK ROCK had to cancel a nationwide tour, as well as the release of their new single "Around the World Shonen" that was supposed to be used as the theme song in the drama series "God Hand Teru."

Source: Sports Hochi, Tokyograph

Guest strawberrylove

^thanks for the update

phew thank god he's not prosecuted!

but i still believe his actions are wrong!

its just that i don't want it to affect one ok rock more than it already has.

but i really dont think the group will kick alex for this!

they started out together so i believe they'll stick together!

i reckon they'll settle this matter differently.

they are so awesome.

i love their music.

i barely got into them a few weeks ago.

the first song i heard from them was "keep it real"

and the only reason how i stumbled upon them, was because i really wanted to know what happened to the 9th member of news.

and then bam, he was in a rock group, checked him out, and i liked it.

also, i love how they came up with the band name too.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest NO NAME?

Man, that sucks that Alex is leaving. Glad that the band as a whole didn't break up. Still sad though.

ONE OK ROCK to return in summer, minus ALEX

Fri, May 15, 2009 (4:10am EDT)

The band ONE OK ROCK has announced on its official website that guitarist ALEX has left the group, and the remaining four members will resume activities this summer.

ALEX, also known by his full name Alexander Onizawa (21), was arrested on April 5 for groping a young woman on a train in Kanagawa. The incident was settled out of court, so ALEX was not prosecuted, but it was still ultimately decided that ONE OK ROCK will continue without him.

Source: Natalie, Tokyograph

Guest jayjo

Nooooooo!!!!!!!! Why have i only heard of this just now?! Alex cant leave OOK! groping. that's a pettiful way to leave a band. Atleast OOK is still together. but Alex. >_< Oh men.

Guest strawberrylove

alex left :(

i guess i was wrong abt them sticking together ><"

but did they boot alex, or did he leave as a choice?

Guest Uverstar

Alex offered the band to leave..but after a long discussion the band accepted his offer to leave the band..

I guess Alex was thinking of the band and what the best thing would be to do :)

I'm glad they're still together..It's good news but I'm going to miss Alex ><!!

Archived