Sm Entertainment Contest

Guest tvxqsaranghae

Guest fanturntable

my sister entered the contest (she turned 13 today!)

and she entered the recommending one

she entered me !! aww soo sweet-

kinda like a part birthday present for me cuz my bday's tomorrow

the title says: 우리언니 Recommendation,, something like that i forgot

eek she put the worst clip of me but oh well its better than nothing

thats so old it was BEFORE i even had bangs -_- arg.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O.o I entered the contest. I wanted to see if I would get past the preliminary rounds... and I did. lol I nearly got a heart attack when I saw I got past the prelims...

Good luck to everybody who's entering and who has already got past the prelims. ^^

Guest fanturntable

O.o I entered the contest. I wanted to see if I would get past the preliminary rounds... and I did. lol I nearly got a heart attack when I saw I got past the prelims...

Good luck to everybody who's entering and who has already got past the prelims. ^^

lol when i saw my sister posted it and i got passed

i freaked and i ran to my sister and hugged her and i started to SING TO HER like "MY LOVE" lol

which i usually never do but this was like once in a lifetime thing

i have a feeling like practically everyone can make the prelim. as long as its almost or above descent

because some of those clips/pictures.

and they respond really quickly that you get passed eh ?

Guest JiNi;

i assume...we'll have to sing a korean song?

singing english = no no?

i'd rather sing english then get insulted for my non-korean accent lol

It's fine to sing in english you'd have to sign up for the All Stars category for that though since it's foreign @_@

Guest xxzone2zonexx

do u guys think its ok if you have the original song playing in the background? sorry for SO many questions

Guest sarss04

my friend entered me in but im not posted on there.

im not sure why and she had to do it again but its still not being posted.

Guest strawberry_hit

wowo so complicated....i can't even watch the thing...well i spoted one very cute girl but can't hear if she can sing or not..cause..hmm can any one show me how can you watch their clip...can anyone judge..cause it be so cool to take part voting

Guest Youngeun

I'm so confused @_@ how does this contest thing exactly work?? What do they mean by challenging?? Like sing a song of theirs? >.< (Sry if someone already went through this >.<)

Guest Appolpai

It seems very interesting! But I can't sing or dance so I guess I'll join one of the other two. I don't really get what's going on though. So whoever wins at the end could basically work for SM? o_O What if you can't even speak Korean?

Questions about the "Picture Production of Stars" part...

1. For this section, they said you could submit "various video clips" ...does that mean I could upload something like...a trailer for a made up story? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ANppWCkdNg? Because I don't wanna just submit a plain old slideshow. =x

2. If I am able to submit something like the trailer, would I be disqualified for using clips from other sources besides SM Town stuff? Like dramas for example. I'm thinking I would since I don't exactly have the permission to use those clips, but I'm not sure. People seem to be using music besides SM music.

3. This may sound stupid, but I have to know anyway. Would I have to put everything in Korean if I do something like the trailer? ^^;

4. What the heck is "iriver clix"?? O_o

edit--

5. How many entries can I submit? Can I do 2 for DBSK or 1 for DBSK and 1 for BoA?

So many questions in my head! @_@

I have a feeling I won't be able to make something like a fake trailer though. Sigh.

Guest VitaDolce*

So it's okay to record and use your pic for the video?

I just watched someone's song using only her pic.

Is it okay.. to be like that?

Guest mjboa

hi! i've been finding the button where u can read the netizen comments but i cant find it! T_________T can someone tell me where it's located? thanks in advance!

also, when u guys uploaded the video/pic, how many days did it take for it to pass in the preliminary contest?

im gonna audition too but first i have to practice hard. i'll be doing the TVXQ! challenge. ^^

good luck to all who'd be joining the contest! FIGHTING!!!! <33

Guest JiNi;

Did anybody sign up for the TVXQ one XD cuz I still only see 3 videos posted on that one @__@

also, when u guys uploaded the video/pic, how many days did it take for it to pass in the preliminary contest?

People have been saying it doesn't take too long like a day or two.

Archived