Sm Entertainment Contest

Guest tvxqsaranghae

To kerong-star: They said that once you send in your entry, you can't change it. So my guess is that the entry you send in is the one you use throughout the duration of the contest because prelims are judged by casting crew then the rest is by netizens and casting crew etc.

Btw, I've already asked this, but I really want to know people's opinions. S.M's spending a lot of money on this. Do you think they're still looking for their overseas star? I think they are. I also think that they might be forming a new group for singers. And a whole new line of actors/actresses too....

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CtlunatC

To kerong-star: They said that once you send in your entry, you can't change it. So my guess is that the entry you send in is the one you use throughout the duration of the contest because prelims are judged by casting crew then the rest is by netizens and casting crew etc.

Btw, I've already asked this, but I really want to know people's opinions. S.M's spending a lot of money on this. Do you think they're still looking for their overseas star? I think they are. I also think that they might be forming a new group for singers. And a whole new line of actors/actresses too....

i think they're just looking for anyone who has alot of talent.

Guest crazii_<33_yu

it sounds really cool ^^ guess sm..still wants to look for more talents this way&&i think they want to know what's talent like these days? O.o oh wellls... im def. interested..but i need to find video recorder T.T

iunnos who to challenge..boa..DEF. NOT xD probably all stars(foriegn)&&ara? :x ara i'll be like bleahhhhh xD

I wanna try this~ it seems fairly interesting.

But the thing is, except for BoA I don't know

who to challenge since I don't know any...

I mean... There is all stars but...

I was wondering... can we only sing SM songs?

btw~ i can't find Heaven_09's post O.o

Guest Appolpai

^ It's on the third page, not first. I think you can sing other songs too. That would probably go under All Stars if it's not SM Town.

alright; thank you! That'll help meXD

Actually, I just saw an entry today that did Hyori. So I guess you can use other people's stuff too. o.o I guess any other star would just fall under the All Stars category. I wonder what happens if you combine another star with SM Town though? XD As for Japanese videos, I don't see anything wrong with that.

Guest A.lee

sry if this has been asked b4 im at the library and i hav to leave soon so no time to look thru pages :( my internet doesnt work!! anyway i want to enter my sister in for the contest. the third one explsion sumthing sumthing.. can sum1 help me and guide me thru wut im supposed to write??? thanks

Guest stardust123

is it ok to just send in a picture, with no song or anything as your entry? if so can it be for any category?

when you're filling out the form and it says "part" then it gives you choices like CF, song, act, gag, what do you choose if you're only sending in a picture, is it what you want to do?

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

hey i was wondering how did you guys .. send in a singing clip.. with a picture showing? I tried uploading a video for my webcam and the file as too big.... so i was planning to uploading a singing clip along with my picture Thanks in advance

Guest Pinkychan

well I'm guessing that the guys in sm have to go into the army training for i think 3 years.. so thats proabably why they are looking for mor trainies and such~

Guest swtstar~

ok so i have a question here

details

so.. I assume the scholarship = being a trainee..

but.. what about the value's of the scholarships ?!

0_o? i dont really get that.. can someone explain ?!

thank you =)

Guest Cee1430262309

^maybe the scolarship is for their SM Star Academy school. I'm guessing they'll trained you there...

Guest VitaDolce*

I was wondering... can we only sing SM songs?

btw~ i can't find Heaven_09's post O.o

It's in the 2nd or 3rd page :D

<3 your joining? Good Luck!

You have a great voice.

Guest xiahukno

heads up... i think whoever is going to win the contest is either going to sign with TJ entertainment or like have an opportunity at the academy (SM)... (i think thats waht they mean about scholarship money. unless tehy literally mean scholarship money for you to go to school having nothing to do with training to become a singer but like real edumacation...)

i think SM entertainment is helping TJ entertainment get publicity so a lot of people will try out and security because if some company like TJ were holding auditions people would be like, "is this company safe?!" you know? so SM is like thair backing.

i might be totally wrong, but i just think its weird that TJ entertainment is in this whole UCC thing WITH SM. you know?

i mean... it shouldnt discourage anyone from auditioning because i think if you are AWESOME then SM will get to have dibs but just as a heads up you guys. ^^

good luck to you all who are trying to do this. lol... i know how hard computers can be when trying to upload something. :(

(i found out that TJ entertainment was in this too from daum.net. its really reliable since a reporter wrote it. so... yeah...) ^^'

ok... on the actual website it says you have the opportunity to sign with SM... but on this article i JUST read on daum says that TJ is in this UCC thing with SM... >.<

ok... until further research... i guess you really get to sign with SM... my bad you guys... sorry for posting something without checking further... :(

oh yeah... JUSt saw someone ask this and no one replied so... here...

UCC= User Created Contents

oh... GOOD LUCK THOUGH!! ^^

Guest stardust123

i finally completed my registration form....and i'm soo scared about what's to happen next, i mean i haven't really done anything major with my singing, i have sung in front or my friends and family, but if i had to sing in front of some pro music people (judges..what am i saying?) i don't think i could because i'm scared about the language barrier...(not saying i'll make it or anything) is anyone else scared about their language barriers? and does anyone know if there are judges that know english?? help?

Guest xquizitmarss

I like YG, but....maybe....NO!

Okay, I think I'll just wait. I'd rather just audition at one of there "world-wide" ones. AND I have to remember about YG entertainment.....It's hard to choose ^O^

Sorry to burst your bubble but unless you have like crazy talent I wouldn't be so picky about things like that....

Also to stay on topic, how many topics can we audition for?

Archived