Sm Entertainment Contest

Guest tvxqsaranghae

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest &teekayy;

I am soo confused. It's like trying out right? For dancing, singing, etc?

But I don't get the part where it's like "tryout for this star" and then it has BoA, suju... -_- so confused

Guest lilaznsaechao

well i got this off of their site

[Temporary Agreement of SM Making a Star – UCC Contest]

The objective of the agreement is to prescribe the condition of use & process held by S.M Online CO., LTD. and S.M Entertainment CO., LTD.

Article 2 (Effectiveness of the Agreement)

This agreement shall be effective as the user agree the agreement and post the copyright work.

Article 3 (Standard of Service use)

1) Any native Korean may register for the contest as a member of Damoim(www.damoim.net) which is owned by S.M Online CO.,LTD.

2) Anyone from foreign countries may register for the contest even when they are NOT a member of Damoim.

3) In case when participated in the contest, the followings shall be excluded from the judgment.

- In case when the applicant plagiarized another’s original work or when he/she did NOT take&edit the picture by himself/herself.

- In case when the work is in conflict with moral laws and regulations.

- In case when any picture that is against the copyright has been released.

-In any case that is injurious to public morals

In case when anonymous or immoral ID is used

4) Even in case when the piece had been chosen, the applicant shall lose the qualification or prize if it is against the Provision 3 above.

Article 4 (Service Operation)

1) Responsibility for cases such as in the provisions of Paragraph (3) Article 3, any Copyright work that is presumed to infringe another’s interest, any picture that may cause the company to be sued, any type of obscene that is against the law shall be solely on the member. (Foreign Case: Registrant)

2) An immediate warning will be given to the anonymous or the user who registered as a member of Damoim with fake information.

Article 5 (Copyright Work)

1) The copyright of the registered copyright work shall be owned by both S.M Entertainment CO.,LTD and S.M Online CO., LTD.

2) S.M Online CO., LTD. and S.M Entertainment CO., LTD may use the copyright work to operate service in other forms of media such as mobile.

Guest VitaDolce*

wow! a contest <3

QUESTIONS:

1. How many vids can you send?

2. What langauge should you sing to? since there is an all star challenge.. Korean and Foreign..

Guest hyuksu

You guys should check out the girl who posted in the All Stars section.

She speaks in both Japanese and Korean so that's a huge plus. (I think she's mixed?)

She isn't that great in singing, but they can train her and I think she's pretty. :)

Guest pinklegirl007

I just sent in my sister's picture in the "Explosion, the best recommendations" section! lol

I wish her good luck, since she's really good at singing....

I probably better go tell her now that I just entered her into an SM contest! hehe... she'll probably freak out! :P

Guest thesarahchong

Wow, seems pretty fun. Doesn't seem too difficult either.

Maybe I can get a group together & muster something up.

The prize and such doesn't matter too much, sounds like making good memories to me (:

-- i'll translate/detail a bit more about it when i get the chance, for those who are confused.

Guest bambishanny

That's so awesome!

I'm not sure if i want to do it though, the netizens part worries me.

You know, netizens can be harsh sometimes...

Yea the netizens were harsh..especially since they are so used to seeing fixed faces in the music industry.

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

hmm i think i might try LOL since i cant read korean.. so i wouldnt know what the netizens are saying... but... did people leave mean comments?

Guest chemical9

I'm still confused. Haha.

So is it an online contest?

And do we have to imitate the artists?

Hmmm... <_<

Guess i'll wait for the banner to be up on Wednesday.

Guest bambishanny

hmm i think i might try LOL since i cant read korean.. so i wouldnt know what the netizens are saying... but... did people leave mean comments?

I guess they were just trying to say what they really thought 0_0 but it did hurt a little...

Guest ixLoveXse7en

I dont know I might send in 1 picture,1 video singing clip & 1 dance video clip.

imitate singing:SES-Love or Boa Milkyway

imitate dancing:Yuhno -"O"

I am going to pop & breakdance maybe a little bite of free-style & some shaking richard simmons stuff haha lol jp

Guest marshmellow

This sounds like an interesting contest.

I don't really understand what exactly the contest is, though.

To those of you going out for the contest, good luck. (:

Sounds like a fun contest. I wish I could take part. But, no. Rofl. XD

I don't have the guts. Maybe in the future, haha.

Did anyone else notice that "focusing" is missing an "s"?

Guest sarss04

im trying to post my picture in for the contest but it wont open up my file.

my sister told me she wanted to recomend me but when she was trying to fill out the application it wouldnt upload my picture.

if i email my picture to someone can they recommend me into the competition?

cause the stupid picture is def. not working on my computer

Guest CtlunatC

What is a netizen???? and what do i put for the title?

also for the date of birth... for the year do we put our actual birth year or like.. this year?

also what is the thing after "part" it has CF song act gag, what is it?

Archived