Sm Entertainment Contest

Guest tvxqsaranghae

Guest tvxqsaranghae

UCC
SM ENTERTAINMENT IS HOSTING A CONTEST!!!

http://audition.damoim.net/pages/event/con...ontest_main.asp

LIST OF SOOMPIERS IN THE SM UCC CONTEST

okay, i've searched back a few pages and could not find anything about the contest, nor could i find the SM thread, so i decided to make a new thread to lets you all to know about the SM contest thats happening right now! if this contest has already been talked about, please do not say things like i am wasting space or whatever, because i have tried looking for a thread for this; all i am trying to do is not let the ones who might be interested miss out!!! =D

im very interested, but dont really get what exactly its about!!! can somebody please confirm what the contest is about for me??

also, please post anything you know or find out about it to share with all of us!

i hope this helps for those out there who also wants a SM audition or wants to get into the company!!

[edit] i'm so glad this thread is helping people and you guys are participating in here!!! :D here are the answers to the questions asked:

-netizens are people who go on the internet =)

-for the way to register, please refer to Heaven_09's comment on the first page! =)

-oh yeah!!! i noticed too!! the "focusing" is missing the "s" hahahah!

-umm.... i'm not sure if you can send in both picture and video because i still is unable to find out if you can register for more than one!! i mean like challenge more than one star or challenge dancing and singing for the same star... PLEASE TELL US IF YOU FIND OUT! :D

:D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Thank you for this..Oh this is for whoever can imitate them? Im guessing

It seems like that... they have a section for BoA... it says...

"With your own talent and passion, challenge BoA."

o_o

Interesting contest, but the website is so vague.

this is actually pretty interesting~ esp the clip with super junior members hehe DONGHAEE <33 its been so long.

anyways i think for this you have to be in Korea though since you'd have to perform and stuff [im guessing] but this would be good exposure if you can get past the first round. the final round is 100% netizens [even though i suspect some tweaking will happen lols] anyways anyone who has access to this should go for it ^_^

Guest oksusu

Interesting. Looked all around trying to figure out what this was. Info is so limited. I still don't get it. But from what I read it seems like an internet contest, since you are suppose to post a picture or video clip. It says anyone can join in, even those from foreign countries can join.

Guest poofie

Woa i at first when i saw this thread i thuoght it was like one of those made up contests?

But i guess its real xDD wee` I don't know maybe I'll try again but theres not that much info xDD

I'll wait for the banner to show up <3 Thankies for telling us! 8D

Guest sarang-hyesung

really intresting!! the page is so colorful haha.. but i'm at school and the dumb school blocks some stuff on the site so gotta wait until i get home! but again really intresting!

Guest Cherchia

whoa this really does sound interesting

but i have no idea what the site says! pretty hard to understand.

yeah will wait for the banner to appear ^^

the 100% netizens part is a bit of a worry though.

Guest simply_dream

i think it's interesting how they have 3 category tho, 1 is being the star urself, 1 is producing the star, and the other is casting 1... hmmm now im deciding maybe i should cast my friends XD i have a better chance that way...

oo i see that oh my god! so it's like "challenging the star" aka trying to be them in the "Becoming a star" thing... i find this really interesting... i will go challenge go ara!!! HAHA >.> yea right...

OMG!!! there's alrdy 1 girl in the preliminary round for the "All Star" category... 1 girl for the "Lee Yeon Hee" category, and 1 girl for the "BoA" category... wow

Guest Crispy

So... dude. You can win stuff... for being a casting director?!?

SO, I CAN MOOCH OFF MY FRIEND'S TALENTS?!?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I have this in the bag. >;]

My friend at church is mucho, uber, insanely good at singing. All I have to do is take a clip of him, right?

Damn... easyyyyy money. ;p

Guest sarss04

i dont really understand what it is saying it doesnt explain very well. can someone re explain what it is trying to say. i was trying to apply but i dont have a camera so i dont have much luck..=(

Guest krnpopfan

How do you register? ..... This is so vague...the site doesnt give any info on how to register....

><

edit///

NEVER MIND!! lols...i found it

Guest banggutbanggut3

I like YG, but....maybe....NO!

Okay, I think I'll just wait. I'd rather just audition at one of there "world-wide" ones. AND I have to remember about YG entertainment.....It's hard to choose ^O^

Guest yooniceland

That's so awesome!

I'm not sure if i want to do it though, the netizens part worries me.

You know, netizens can be harsh sometimes...

Archived