Sm Entertainment Contest

Guest tvxqsaranghae

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xhaneulx

i'm still confused.

how do you look @ other people's reviews?

at the top... you know how they have those four tabs.. the first tab is the info.. second tab is singing and dancing third is the movie thingie and last one is pictures of yer face..

you click each tab you can see all the entries and if you watch each entry.. under their entry people leave comments ^^

hope that helped :]

Guest Crispy

It's fun watching these. Ahahah.

That guy singing Kangta - Propose... I really like him!

He has a nice tone... I can see him being the next Ryeo Wook (Super Junior) or something. (with extensive training, of course)

I just wish there was some sort of really high note or some "wow" factor in that clip besides just his nice voice, though.

Guest AestheticMelody

lol I would so participate in this just cause I can't read their korean comments :P So if they bash me to hell, I wouldn't even know :3

Guest Pinkychan

uyhmm i dont get it XD whats up with the TVXQ/ara super junior boa/ and so on..?? are those the judgess that are doing it?

uhmm i dont get the total as well are they points? or jsut views xD

I think I might do it.. but I dunno who to challange ><

Guest predator

lol I would so participate in this just cause I can't read their korean comments :P So if they bash me to hell, I wouldn't even know :3

^haha lol

GOOD POINT. maybe i will enter. :ph34r:

Guest bambishanny

hello~ ^^

i joined this contest...about 2 mintues ago...

if you are going to post up your video thinking that you can delete it, DON'T. i didnt know i wasn't able to delete it until my friend showed me...

http://audition.damoim.net/pages/event/con...ontest_star.asp

well...i'm the really weird looking girl in that caption that sang Crazy Love Song (미친사랑의노래)...its bad...i know -_-

i hope you guys do better :) good luck to everyone

wow its so cool to actually be communicating with the person i've just seen on the audition site! =D i auditioned too!

http://audition.damoim.net/pages/event/con...&starCode=7

im the one who sang Hero lol (netizens can be harsh sometimes....0_0)

nice meeting you! :)

Guest AestheticMelody

Just a suggestion~ maybe we can make another thread where people can post the videos/stuffs they entered so other soompiers know who those people are :D (and maybe cheer them on? xD)

edit: LOL I just saw a girl who posted a picture of herself sitting on a toilet.. what's up with that...

Guest punkrocker2829

wait.. i really dont understand this... is this a contest to challenge SM's stars?? do we sing/dance to BoA's/TVXQ... etc... 's songs??? someone replying would really be helpful. thanks

Guest chemical9

wow its so cool to actually be communicating with the person i've just seen on the audition site! =D i auditioned too!

http://audition.damoim.net/pages/event/con...&starCode=7

im the one who sang Hero lol (netizens can be harsh sometimes....0_0)

nice meeting you! :)

I watched you! ^^

wait.. i really dont understand this... is this a contest to challenge SM's stars?? do we sing/dance to BoA's/TVXQ... etc... 's songs??? someone replying would really be helpful. thanks

Well, something like that. Except, there's an All Stars section too. So you can sign up for that if you're not singing an SM song, I guess.

-----

Anyway, does that mean our videos will be up the minute we upload? Haven't those videos pass the preliminary round?

Guest VitaDolce*

^ I'm wondering about that too.

I know the girl singing to DBSK's song [Rebecca/Chi] :P

It's so cool to watch someone you know...

And nerve wracking once I will see mine. XD

Guest CtlunatC

Woo! i made it to preliminaries lol....... I"m the girl who did Valenti... man i posted up a pretty old video too... i kind of wish i posted a recent video and made my dancing cleaner hehee....

good luck to ya'll!

Guest sarss04

wait how do you make it to the preliminaires

heyy!

im posting my video of singing and dancing this weekend so look forward to it!

if you guys can recommend me any really good hip hop//pop songs to dance to please let me know. i will most likely be freestyling.

please leave me lotsss of comments and support!

lol!

thanks & good luck to all participating in the contest! =)

Archived