Sm Entertainment Contest

Guest tvxqsaranghae

Guest ssica

i still dun understand it :( do u just apply for one? and if u get thru to the preliminary round, do u keep sending them stuff for the next round??

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CtlunatC

^ yeah i was wondering that too...

can ya send more than one video?????? cause i want to send more vids of me dancing heheheheheh

Guest CtlunatC
i can't read any of those korean comments lol. xD I'm not sure if I want to send in a video either... the audience may be harsh ><

just because the audience is harsh doesnt mean anything. give it a try, audiences harsh comments can make you stronger for any future chances

Guest annabeelee

so if i want to do one for lee yeon hee its just a picture...?? so then what?

meh so confusing w/e ill just do it bc i prob wont make it to the final so why not?? haha

Guest CtlunatC
wait how do you make it to the preliminaires

heyy!

im posting my video of singing and dancing this weekend so look forward to it!

if you guys can recommend me any really good hip hop//pop songs to dance to please let me know. i will most likely be freestyling.

please leave me lotsss of comments and support!

lol!

thanks & good luck to all participating in the contest! =)

doesnt sm entertainment judge your registration?

Guest pikapika

you know i think a lot of people could put up their fanfic trailers for the picture production of stars contest since it seems to be a contest of creativity and video making skills...there are a lot of good trailer here at soompi ^.^

good luck to you all~~

the prize isnt bad...about $1,000 if u win the main prize and an iriver clix...

but isnt there going to be an iriver clix2 coming out soon?

Guest hehegraceyi

i don't mean to lower anyone's self esteem for this contest

but if you can't handle bad comments, dont' do it -_-

i mean, yes, i got good comments but someone wrote "go away~ this is korea~ can't you do anything with your face?" (implying your ugly >_>)

eh...but i love the fact that im getting to know more people by entering this comp. :)

Guest JiNi;

^

Wow how mean :(

eh I'd just ignore the bad comments. >.> I hope oversea fans can vote too right?

Is it possible to sign up for more than one contest? My friend wants to do the TVXQ one and the All star one..

Guest CtlunatC

thats harsh man... but even Bi(rain) was called ugly before he debuted so keep it up!! dont let them bring you down!!!!

one time i was told to stop singing and save people from the agony.

dont let them get ya down

i got some critique comments and stuff... but i didnt really understand all the comments

Guest Pinkychan

yahh please dont let people get you down ahhah you havent heard them yet so maybe your even better than they are~ its just that they thin they're too good -.-;;

Guest fanturntable

say my sister uploaded and registered right now

when will she know that she got passed the preliminaries

and get posted on the website?

Guest predator
you know i think a lot of people could put up their fanfic trailers for the picture production of stars contest since it seems to be a contest of creativity and video making skills...there are a lot of good trailer here at soompi ^.^

good luck to you all~~

the prize isnt bad...about $1,000 if u win the main prize and an iriver clix...

but isnt there going to be an iriver clix2 coming out soon?

YEAH!

PEOPLE SHOULD PUT UP THEIR FANFIC TRAILERS!

I SECOND THAT!

:w00t:

Guest krnswtie

i'm sorry if this has been asked before but..

how do you register? and how would you post up your vidoes or pics?

thanks!

Guest lainey

i assume...we'll have to sing a korean song?

singing english = no no?

i'd rather sing english then get insulted for my non-korean accent lol

Guest laihanSUPERJUNIOR

I don't really get their instructions. Are we suppose to imitate the SM artistes and what do they mean by "NETIZENS"?

If we are really suppose to imitate the SM artistes I think out of all of them I'll choose Ryeowook. Let's see whose voice is higher. XD

Guest xxzone2zonexx

Oh well who cares..lol I will just do a TVXQ song...lol dont care if people bash me or not..lol as long as it wont haunt me forever..lol BUt if you send in a vid of you singing do you also have to send in a Dancing one?

Archived