Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

@yamashi02
Oh yeah, she has really nice shoulders! :) I am happy we got to see more of MY yesterday and the romance track also started. With Jin's confession to YR that

he is from the future  in the last scene

, things are going to get more exciting. YR's wedding preparations are still going on with KT n I wonder what will happen to upset them. I can't see YR being allowed to assist Jin after marriage even if KT becomes large-hearted. It is a scandalous thing for a married noble woman to do n KT will have lots of pressure from his family. Besides, will KT allow YR to assist Jin knowing she might have feelings for him? Impossible! The Queen summoning LHE will also move things on the historical and political front. So lots of things to look forward to in the next episode.
I really liked the black and white gif.
More gifs:

152F1A434FDE0141311C2B192CBC434FDE015A32400317487B3F4FDE01E42E9155114C93434FDE017B0AB3A82057AA434FDE01990280B912383B434FDE01AF25A522132EFC434FDE01C231E242

cre:as tagged

Guest JzzMeen

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: left; "Park Min Young receives a favorable review for her passionate acting

June 18, 2012 2:30 pm eternalc2h

518.jpg

Actress Park Min Young is currently receiving a favorable review for her passionate acting.

In the eighth episode of MBC TV’s drama series Doctor Jin that aired on June 17, a book that had Jin Hyuk (played by Song Seung Hun)’s penicillin hidden inside was burned by an unidentified armed man. At this, Young Rae (played by Park Min Young) jumped into the fire to save the penicillin and burned herself.

Jin Hyuk succeeded in performing a surgery to remove the salivary gland of Mrs. Jo (played by Jang Young Nam), a relative of the great queen. However, Mrs. Jo got an infection in the area where the surgery was done and came to suffer from pain and a high fever.

The last penicillin Young Rae saved was used for Mrs. Jo as her condition was worse than Young Rae’s. However, as Young Rae stood the intense pain without any treatment, she eventually blacked out.

It also hinted that there will be a love triangle between Kyung Tak (played by JYJ’s Jae Joong), Jin Hyuk, and Young Rae, as Kyung Tak had a confrontation with Jin Hyuk while trying to save Young Rae.

After curing Jo, Jin Hyuk hurriedly took off Young Rae’s jacket (jeogoriin order to treat the wound on her shoulder part as she could lose her consciousness because of the high fever. However, Kyung Tak got upset by this and warned Jin Hyuk not to come and see Young Rae anymore although he appreciated for saving her. At this, Jin Hyuk decided to leave Young Rae.

People responded: “Park Min Young was so great when she jumped into the fire to save the last penicillin.” “I was impressed by Park Min Young’s passion.” “I can see Kyung Tak’s sad feeling for Young Rae.” “I was so relieved when Doctor Jin dramatically saved Young Rae. It was so thrilling.” “Park Min Young’s acting was so realistic that I thought she was really suffering from a high fever.”

Park Min Young is currently performing in the drama series Doctor Jin.

• Source: TV ReportCREDIT: KOREA.COM
  • credit: KOREA.COM

Thanks @JzzMeen for the article. I too thought she did the scene where she was having the fever really well. Also the scene where she was suffering the pain from the burns. There is this interesting speculation based on episode 7 that

Choon Hong could be the ancestor of Mi Na.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201206181140560610

Let's see what happens.

Guest AndOne

Finally finished episode 7&8! OMG, and the plot thickens..... at this point on, one can only guess where this drama will go. will YR marry KT? what will KT do- he will, sooner or later, face the ugly truth that his childhood best friend and brother-in-law is his biggest enemy.how will Jin's confession affect YR? how will HE/YH tandem try to change Joseon? and throw CH into the mix....

and they gave no preview for episode 9.... I'M DYINGGGGGGGG ~X(

Am I weird to think how smooth and milky MY's skin is during the burn scene ... how is that even possible? her skin tone is so even all over, there is no line of demarcation from her face to neck -shoulder-legs   :-/  :))

Finally finished episode 7

Am I weird to think how smooth and milky MY's skin is during the burn scene ... how is that even possible? her skin tone is so even all over, there is no line of demarcation from her face to neck -shoulder-legs   :-/ 

:)

)

Finally finished episode 7

Am I weird to think how smooth and milky MY's skin is during the burn scene ... how is that even possible? her skin tone is so even all over, there is no line of demarcation from her face to neck -shoulder-legs   :-/ 

)

Guest AndOne

@mimi26 and @yamashi02 : I totally love YH, too !!! Jin Yi Han is indeed a very good actor. His scene isn't plenty, but he makes every single one counts. Liked his acting in gisaeng house when HE asked YH to be "his sword" and CH came in. He changed his demeanor and expression from a serious bandit leader to a scholar in split second. He somehow looks like MY, too, so YH being YR's bro is believable  :)

I see changes in HE character, as well. He has a little "hardened" look on his face now after Ghe Hyang died.

@myphim: love the KT-YR gifs, I actually felt sad towards KT in that scene. The stare on last gif is so full of love...

Did MY do the fire scene herself or was it a stuntwoman? If she did, OMG she's so brave! It must be so hot!  :-O

@myphim You are just amazing! I love all those gifs, especially the first one. It is so pretty with the wind blowing and YR and KT in beautiful clothes walking through a beautiful place. Hehe.But what a contrast in their facial expressions! I couldn't find many KT-YR gifs either on tumblr, baidu or DC gall, so your work is much appreciated. Yours are very pretty!
@Andone Yeah, I too wondered whether she did the fire scene herself! But she might have had to do at least some part of it since they needed close up shots. You have put into words what all I appreciate in Jin Yi Han's performance as YH. He does the transformation scenes so well. When he speaks as the leader, his voice is so authoritative and you feel this man is a dangerous man to cross. Also I love the background music playing when he is on screen. I sometimes want to shoot the music director for the sad music that accompanies many of the romantic scenes (it is like saying "please viewers, shed a tear, the scene is so sad" :-w), but when YH is on screen, the music adds to the danger that he stands for in his secret identity as well as what he is going to do in the future. And then he fools around when he is with his family and tries to make himself so unobtrusive when he is with Choon Hong who doesn't miss a beat. I just wish YH also has the miraculous restorative powers of our crazy horse, the Hong Byuk Seo. ;))

Now about Choon Hong being Mi Na's ancestor, I am still not sure what to think. In the character description of Young Rae, they had talked about how she was the previous incarnation of Mi Na. But the scriptwriters can change it midway. Seeing the episodes, I thought there was a strong chance that CH could be MN because of what she said to Jin that she wants to be born in another world and that YR is not the person he thinks she is. But I am still not sure. Apart from the resemblance, YR and MN share that service-minded mentality and interest in the medical profession. But then that is not enough to make YR the ancestor of MN. MN's nightmare about Jin not recognizing her n her talking about the possibility that she may be existing as a totally different person in  a parallel universe might mean the woman who is MN is actually someone very unlike her. But then, I  wonder if it is the extra information she has because of her gift that makes CH say all those things. She really wants to protect Jin and she knows his being near YR is a danger as she has been telling YR as well. So I don't know if she really knows or if it is her attempt to keep Jin away from Young Rae.

534244_255762594536481_123339542_n.jpg
141001pv7i7jzpwwijziil.jpg
:) :) :)
I suppose Min Young did really shoot some scenes in the fire because she's sweating so much, I don't think it's because of the heat. Anyways, happy to see Min Young smiling though the guys seem into their character hehe.. :D
3.jpg4.jpg
Young Rae-Kyung Tak fanmade pictures
15-1.jpg
16-1.jpg
17-1.jpg

Guest AndOne

Some fans are really talented, love the fan arts :x

Oh God, as much as sometimes I hate KT for being so 18th century and refer to YR as being "his" -- I think he said something like she's my woman and will follow my wish (forgot which episode)--  but, the way KT stares at YR totally melts my heart  :\">

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

@mimi26 and @yamashi02 : I totally love YH, too !!! Jin Yi Han is indeed a very good actor. His scene isn't plenty, but he makes every single one counts. Liked his acting in gisaeng house when HE asked YH to be "his sword" and CH came in. He changed his demeanor and expression from a serious bandit leader to a scholar in split second. He somehow looks like MY, too, so YH being YR's bro is believable 

I see changes in HE character, as well. He has a little "hardened" look on his face now after Ghe Hyang died.

@myphim: love the KT-YR gifs, I actually felt sad towards KT in that scene. The stare on last gif is so full of love...

Did MY do the fire scene herself or was it a stuntwoman? If she did, OMG she's so brave! It must be so hot!  :-O

Av0-tKbCMAAx_aw.jpg
cre:@Comeon_3
drjin_photo120620133504imbcdrama0.jpg
cre: PMY DC Gall
class="entry-title"[NEWS] 120620 Kim Jae Joong, Song Seung Hun and ‘Dr. Jin’ Cast Members Embrace the ′V′ Sign June 20, 2012 · JYJ3 Team

A series of pictures of some of the Time Slip Dr. Jin cast making the same pose is catching the attention of fans.

On June 20, MBC released a series of still cuts from its currently airing television drama Time Slip Dr. Jin.

The pictures showed the drama’s main actors in between scenes.

Though wearing different clothes, shooting different scenes and despite the pictures being taken at different times, Park Min Young, Kim Jae Joong, Song Seung Hun and Lee Bum Soo all made the same pose- the stereotypical ‘V’ peace sign made with one hand.

28805116.jpg

A drama production source shared on the set’s light and fun atmosphere saying, “With so many interesting episodes having taken place on set, the actors and staff have come to rely and depend on each other and are working well together. The atmosphere on set is also fresh and fun leading to the shooting to always be delightful.

Photo credit: MBC
Credit: enewsworld

Some fans are really talented, love the fan arts :x

Oh God, as much as sometimes I hate KT for being so 18th century and refer to YR as being "his" -- I think he said something like she's my woman and will follow my wish (forgot which episode)--  but, the way KT stares at YR totally melts my heart  :\">

Guest AndOne

totally agree with you, Jin Yi han is pretty good in acting and his handsome face is an added bonus, aswell as his voice, he seemsto undress women everytime he speaks. Husky and sexy.

Thank you for the wonderful gifs myphim!