Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest AndOne

9dda75fajw1dtx0birc3wg.gif

Aigoo, Mulrang is too cute, Garang please visit Daemul at Jin's set and cheer her up :D  just say you are visiting JJ to give him moral support as cover
:))

s0166_20120614_01.jpg
s0166_20120614_end_07.jpg

The rest of the KK stars and their donations http://happybean.naver.com/congstore/brandshop/special/2011_theme/s0166_20120613.htm
cre:@kingkongENT

@AndOne The gif is so cute! I miss SKKS. Anyway, with KT pressing his dad for an early wedding, things are going to get difficult for YR, but interesting viewing for us. No idea when the b'day pic was taken. Must be in the HK-IAS days.

Thanks dear @yamashi02 . I too feel so happy seeing her pics. She really has the sunshine effect on people who see her. My mom, who has no idea who PMY is (lol), saw her pic and was saying she is so cute and has the clear skin of a baby. I felt so proud. Hehe Btw, did anybody manage to watch 'Happy Time' Jin special on MBC?
I am still a bit depressed after yesterday's episode. Anyway, the ratings have increased a bit again. Hope today we get to see more of MY. I also want the medical part to be interesting and want to see a well-developed one. Wasn't it great to see the actress who played Jae In's mom as the new patient? I hope Young Rae gets to treat her.

Good to see you @haneybee. Btw, where is that third pic from? Is it an airport one?

2012061715421681267_1.jpgcre:nate
2012061715421681267_1.jpg201206171610590610_1.jpg
cre: JYJ3
Wow, their clothes are so pretty and JJ look so handsome in this type of hanbok. http://m.news.nate.com/view/20120617n08417 The article on Nate says today is going to be KT's proposal.  What do you think will happen? Will YR reject him or will she be forced to accept him? Anyway, one heart is going to break today, either hers or his. :(

534316_254277068018367_866263981_n.jpgAny idea what is this episode? Just saw it on FaceBook

2012061715421681267_1.jpg

cre:nate

2012061715421681267_1.jpg201206171610590610_1.jpg

cre: JYJ3

Wow, their clothes are so pretty and JJ look so handsome in this type of hanbok.

http://m.news.nate.com/view/20120617n08417

The article on Nate says today is going to be KT's proposal.  What do you think will happen? Will YR reject him or will she be forced to accept him? Anyway, one heart is going to break today, either hers or his.

:(

class="headline" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Song Seung Hun Treats a Wounded Park Min Young in ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’ PreviewBy Stewart Ho | CJ E&M enewsWorld – 33 minutes ago
A new preview image for MBC’s Time Slip Dr. Jin shows things are grave for Park Min Young. 

In the previous episode of MBC’s Time Slip Dr. Jin, Park Min Young heroically dashed into a burning building to save the penicillin Song Seung Hun had created. 

Following her heroic actions, Park Min Young sustained serious burn injuries. In previous episodes, Park Min Young’s character had shown compassion and a strong value of the lives of others while showing a growing interest in Song Seung Hun.

In the new preview image, Park Min Young is seen lying on her side in pain as a concerned Song Seung Hun treats her burn wounds. With the small amount of penicillin Park Min Young has recovered, Song Seung Hun will now be faced with the difficult choice of whether to use it to treat Park Min Young or another wounded patient.

97682782.jpg