Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest lifesoeasy

Goshhhhhhh....this scene was getting crazy looking park min young being tortured.but is was a good scene its look really amazing.

Guest lifesoeasy

@Andone Yes, MY has done lots of stunts, especially in CH and PJMG. But then I think this was the time she came face to face with her worst nightmare. LOL I can't get the picture of her looking so offended that the bug had decided to attack her out of my mind.

:)

) But that makes her so relatable, right? I think one of the older staff was smiling seeing her so freaked out. No wonder they all love her on the sets!

Yes, really glad MY's acting is being appreciated. It is a subtle role, but she is doing it well. Seeing Kim Yoon Hee reminds me how differently she is playing Young Rae.

Guest lifesoeasy

@Andone I agree with you.Park min young takes a lot of energy to do her stunt.She improved her abilities in acting.specially in Dr.jin.Thank you for appreciating PMY.

class="articletitle" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 33px; line-height: 34px; "'Time Slip Dr. Jin' JYJ Kim Jae Joong & Park Min Young's Date!

Photos of Kim Jae Joong and Park Min Young's date have been released

21622-time-slip-dr-jin.jpg

On the episode of the MBC drama 'Time Slip Dr. Jin' that is scheduled to air on the 30th of June will feature a romantic dating scene of JYJ's Kim Jae Joong and actress Park Min Young in the Chosun Dynasty.

One of the photos that have been released through the official webpage of 'Time Slip Dr. Jin' reveals Kim Kyung Tak (Kim Jae Joong) picking out a gift for Hong Young Rae (Park Min Young). Before he purchases the gift, he makes sure it looks good on her before he gives it to her. Hong Young Hwee (Jin Ee Han) who decides to tag along on their date seems to be enjoying the scene and has a face expression of a troublemaker while watching the two love birds.

When Kim Kyung Tak holds his hand out for Young Rae, Young Hwee grabs it instead as a joke. Thinking Young Rae was holding onto his hand, Kyung Tak closes his eyes for a moment to take everything in. 

People who saw the photos responded with comments like, 'Will the three of them go back to the way they were before everything happened?', 'It makes me happy to see them happy together', 'Kyung Tak and Young Hwee are such a good match to be best friends', 'Young Hwee is always taking care of his little sister whether he is awake or asleep' and etc.

In the last episode of 'Time Slip Dr. Jin' which was aired last week featured a heartbreaking scene where the frienship of Kim Kyung Tak and Young Hwee is torn by the history of their families. Where will their fate take them?

source:kpopstarz.com
@annealcones  Welcome to the thread friend. Feel free to post anything you want. Min Young aja :D

class="articletitle" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 33px; line-height: 34px; "

'Time Slip Dr. Jin' JYJ Kim Jae Joong

Photos of Kim Jae Joong and Park Min Young's date have been released

21622-time-slip-dr-jin.jpg

On the episode of the MBC drama 'Time Slip Dr. Jin' that is scheduled to air on the 30th of June will feature a romantic dating scene of JYJ's Kim Jae Joong and actress Park Min Young in the Chosun Dynasty.

One of the photos that have been released through the official webpage of 'Time Slip Dr. Jin' reveals Kim Kyung Tak (Kim Jae Joong) picking out a gift for Hong Young Rae (Park Min Young). Before he purchases the gift, he makes sure it looks good on her before he gives it to her. Hong Young Hwee (Jin Ee Han) who decides to tag along on their date seems to be enjoying the scene and has a face expression of a troublemaker while watching the two love birds.

When Kim Kyung Tak holds his hand out for Young Rae, Young Hwee grabs it instead as a joke. Thinking Young Rae was holding onto his hand, Kyung Tak closes his eyes for a moment to take everything in. 

People who saw the photos responded with comments like, 'Will the three of them go back to the way they were before everything happened?', 'It makes me happy to see them happy together', 'Kyung Tak and Young Hwee are such a good match to be best friends', 'Young Hwee is always taking care of his little sister whether he is awake or asleep' and etc.

In the last episode of 'Time Slip Dr. Jin' which was aired last week featured a heartbreaking scene where the frienship of Kim Kyung Tak and Young Hwee is torn by the history of their families. Where will their fate take them?

source:kpopstarz.com

annealcones

welcome to the thread friend. Feel free to post anything you want. Min Young aja :D

Guest myphim

My favorite scene for today episode of Dr. Jin.

iO8TxxaPv6ZWq.gif      ibl1mjQm1sLL5U.gif

iW7PphkBHUhm.gif      iCAe9zwP6GUjI.gif

iysa20yNPE1fK.gif

Can we go back to this happy time?

Thanks everyone for the updates. Good to see lots of articles and some new faces on the thread. Welcome @whyiamhere22 and @annealcones.
Sadly, my vacation is over and I have to start with my next semester. :( So much work to do and it means I won't have as much time on my hands as before! Still haven't watched episode 12 subbed. But MY's acting is getting better and better. Especially liked the scene in ep. 11 where she collapses n talks in a faltering voice after being tortured and the scene in the prison where she is sitting lost in thoughts.
MY BTS from the fire scene. She looks really cute with all her gestures and the CAT face. hehe http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDIyNzkzNzcy.html

Guest AndOne

wave @whyiamhere22 and @annealcones  :-h and thanks @yamashi02 for the updates !!

@myphim : awww the gifs are too cute. look at the 4th gif, MY was totally holding her giggles so she turned away from the camera or else she'd burst out in laughter :))

@mimi26: good luck with your study  :-bd

gahhh i'm so busy, i still haven't watched episode 11 and 12  :(( will do--no-- have to watch them soon !!!