Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest AndOne

I just finished ep 5 and yes, there's a lot of crying in this episode hehe

@mimi26: I think in this episode the editing is a bit sloppy, the scene where KT and YR were on a horse felt like an afterthought to me.

Credit to Leslie's minmincouple blog :

http://minmincouple.wordpress.com/2012/06/10/twitter-06-09-2012-my-tweets-about-dr-jin/

The second line about not having anybody to vent to make me realize that she doesn't seem to bond with any of her co-stars in Jin compared to her previous dramas.

MY, FIGHTING !!!  :-bd

Guest JzzMeen

Hello everyone...
So many things to read back... Beijing's Trip, Tong Yi's Ads, Dr Jin...Thanks to all who updated this thread...
tumblr_m4yh4cyN9u1r2ckuqo21_r1_250.giftumblr_m4yh4cyN9u1r2ckuqo22_r2_250.gifcre: dugundugun tumblr
7326382376_ac46dff032.jpg

Found one translated article ...
class="entry-title" style="padding: 0px; margin: 15px 0px 5px; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 22px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; "‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’, Song Seung Hun & Park Min Young’s dateBY 

CERIDWEN
  JUNE 10, 201 song_seung_hun_park_min_young_having_lun

On the June 10th episode of MBC drama ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’, Jin Hyuk (played by Song Seung Hun) and Young Rae (played by Park Min Young) enjoyed a picnic date.

Young Rae prepared a meal for Jin Hyuk who is teaching the royal physicians. After the class, Young Rae got to spend some time with Jin Hyuk alone and brought out the meal she prepared saying “I brought it because I thought you may not have had breakfast.”

Jin Hyuk looked surprised but was touched to see her and started to eat. As Jin Hyuk started to eat, Jin Hyk and Young Rae’s eyes met and Jin Hyuk was reminded of his girlfriend Mi Na (played by Park Min Young).

Young Rae carefully asked, “You said Mi Na looks like me. Is she your sweetheart?” Jin Hyuk expressed his sadness saying, “She is not of this world. I can’t see her even if I wanted to.”

The way Jin Hyuk gazed at Young Rae and the way Jin Hyuk started to open up his heart towards Young Rae hinted at a budding love.

Source: MK Sports via Nate

credit : kpopfever.

Not watching EP05 n EP06 with SUB yet... but I feel sad for Kyung Tak.. he is really in love with Young Rae..

I'm not sure  whether I'll happy with Jin Hyuk and Young Rae's budding love... I just hope Young Rae can feel Kyung Tak's love and the end  love him back (hopeful!)

Finally finished watching episode 6. I too found it very interesting. I enjoyed it more than episode 5. MY's acting was also really good in this episode.  Finally, all the different plotlines are falling into place. The political, the medical and the romantic conflicts as well as the timeslip theme! Can understand Jin's dilemma.But I wish they would still try to help the gisaeng. Is this going to be a curse or something for Jin to keep on helping patients knowing well it is no use? Are Mi Na's words to him about trying his utmost to help others even when there is no hope going to haunt him? I still feel he can help. I mean in history, we get to hear of so many inventions that were there that came to be known quite late, like people who had invented something even before those who were credited officially with it? They should just save the gisaeng without anyone knowing it and she should say prayer saved her or something. LOL If there is a will, there is a way! Just hope the Prime Minister's son doesn't get her killed after they cure her! I wish Young Rae's bro and his followers will kill the Prime minister's son. If he gets killed, so many problems will be solved. 

@AndOne
From the tweet, got the feeling she was worried about her performance? I can understand that. This is kind of a different role from the ones she usually plays. Actually, when I read the recaps of Jin once the rumours started floating around that MY was going to be a part of it, I could see that the Saki role would go to her since she usually does the sweet, helping type of roles. But I wanted her to do the geisha role since it seemed different from the recent roles she had played. In that way, I am glad YR is different from Saki. YR is so reserved and is so guarded in her feelings and the track with KT makes her not that 'angelic'. But she is playing YR and Mi Na differently. Mi Na just lights up the screen with her bubbliness so that when it is the Mi Na scene, PMY seems another person from the subdued YR. I think this drama is going to make her cry a lot. It is a heavy drama and it may not be easy for her to play the subdued and relatively passive YR. But she is doing a good job and if she has to grow as an actress, she also has to take up roles that are unlike her. I hope they give her character consistency and growth. But YR trying to make penicillin on her own in the next episode shows she is really suited for the medical profession. I hope MY remains happy with her role and that the director and scriptwriter trust her with more things.

@Myphim,
I am grinning from ear to ear seeing the Mi Na scene. She is so cute!!! Love the Jin-Mi Na portions. She is such a naughty and bossy GF. :)

@JzzMeen Welcome back, chinggu! You are also on the KT-YR ship! LOL I have space in my heart now for both the ships since I hope both the guys will get their love at the end.

135BAD4E4FD628BC0D45F1145EAC4E4FD628D90A5EE11267DC4E4FD62902015961
Cre: as tagged

class="blog_h2 entry-title"The cast of Dr.Jin never let go of script: “No wonder they are all good at portraying characters”

June 12, 2012 10:30 pm hannacha

1339491985892-472x1024.jpg

Lately, MBC’s TV series Dr.Jin has been receiving positive feedback from viewers day after another with its great storyline and spectacular scenes. The leading actors of the series show particular affection to the script.

On June 12, some behind-the-scenes cuts were revealed.

You can spot actors enthusiastically working on portraying their characters as they are completely absorbed in acting, not letting go of the script.

Because none of the cast has gotten caught up in a controversy over the lack of acting skills, Dr.Jin became very popular. Certainly, the cast who are affectionate toward the characters they play brought a high quality to the series with their love for the script.

Actor Song Seung Hun gradually builds his reputation through his role of a genius doctor of the 21st century who time-travels back in the Joseon Dynasty. Park Min Young plays a double role which goes back and forth the timeline. Although it is his first time acting in a historical drama, Kim Jae Joong shows great acting skills. They grab viewers’ attention at once because they are so absorbed in their roles.

In addition to the cast mentioned above, Lee Bum Soo who is dubbed “the god of acting” plays Lee Ha Eung, “the leader of Joseon.” His acting video clip without background music has already impressed numerous netizens and soon, he gained a nickname “genius acting.”

A staff member of the production crew says, “On the shooting set, you can easily spot actors who are constantly studying about their characters holding a script in their hand. Before and during the shooting, they communicate, study, and give their best with the director.”

With increasing viewer ratings thanks to the enthusiastic cast, MBC’s Dr.Jin broadcasts every Saturday and Sunday at 9:50 p.m.

Source: Xportsnews

cre:en.korea

MY must be working really hard and she has got 2 characters to play.

@myphim Thanks dear. Keep them coming. I too hope there are more Mi Na scenes.

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Guest AndOne

@myphim: thank you....  do you have one where MN feeds Jin noodle and threatens him "Lie. Just say it's good"  --  pretty pleaseeeee... :D

no wonder the horse riding scene w/ KT and YR looks awkward--  just found this on weibo, turns out it's done by stuntman so i guess they had to edit, so it doesn't show

93f8d29djw1dtw9qs2sztj.jpg

Guest shinhdeplol

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: left; "Park Min Young shows off her cute look on the set of Doctor Jin417.jpg

Park Min Young showed off her cute look with a bright smile on the set of Doctor Jin.

Currently performing the role of Hong Young Rae, a wiry daughter of a noble family in MBC TV’s drama seriesDoctor Jin, Park released a picture that shows the behind-the-scenes story of the kidnapping of Young Rae in the fifth episode.

In the picture, Park is enjoying horse riding with a bright smile on her face while filming a scene of her character being kidnapped by Kim Kyung Tak (played by JYJ’s Jae Joong). It was the moment that Park has come back to herself from the noble character.

Although Park had to ride a fast-running horse in order to describe an urgent situation, she didn’t fear it at all. According to reports, she even showed a smile after filming the scene safely.

The scene filmed on the day is one that Kim Kyung Tak sneaks into a village where his fiancee Young Rae stays and has her evacuated before his father Kim Byung Hee (played by Kim Eung Soo) ruins the place. Many viewers were sad about Young Rae and Kyung Tak’s sad love.

In the sixth episode of the series aired on June 10, Jin Hyuk (played by Song Seung Hun) tried to save gisaeng Gye Hyang (played by Yoon Joo Hee), who used to work with Chun Hong (played by Lee So Yeon) and who once loved Lee Ha Eung (played by Lee Bum Soo).

Doctor Jin airs every Saturday and Sunday at 9:50 p.m.

Source: TV Report

Taken from: en.korea.com

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: left; "

[color=#993399]Park Min Young shows off her cute look on the set of Doctor Jin[/color][size=2]

417.jpg

[/size]

Park Min Young showed off her cute look with a bright smile on the set of Doctor Jin.

Currently performing the role of Hong Young Rae, a wiry daughter of a noble family in MBC TV’s drama seriesDoctor Jin, Park released a picture that shows the behind-the-scenes story of the kidnapping of Young Rae in the fifth episode.

In the picture, Park is enjoying horse riding with a bright smile on her face while filming a scene of her character being kidnapped by Kim Kyung Tak (played by JYJ’s Jae Joong). It was the moment that Park has come back to herself from the noble character.

Although Park had to ride a fast-running horse in order to describe an urgent situation, she didn’t fear it at all. According to reports, she even showed a smile after filming the scene safely.

The scene filmed on the day is one that Kim Kyung Tak sneaks into a village where his fiancee Young Rae stays and has her evacuated before his father Kim Byung Hee (played by Kim Eung Soo) ruins the place. Many viewers were sad about Young Rae and Kyung Tak’s sad love.

In the sixth episode of the series aired on June 10, Jin Hyuk (played by Song Seung Hun) tried to save gisaeng Gye Hyang (played by Yoon Joo Hee), who used to work with Chun Hong (played by Lee So Yeon) and who once loved Lee Ha Eung (played by Lee Bum Soo).

Doctor Jin airs every Saturday and Sunday at 9:50 p.m.

Source: TV Report

Taken from: en.korea.com

Thanks @shindelpol for the article.

@yamashi02
I was also so excited when I first saw the photo thinking it was Jaejoong behind. But not to be. :( Want to see some of her scenes with JJ. MBC is usually so miserly with BTS pics. Wish they would release more BTS n promote the drama more.

class="content-title" Park Min Young Flirts with the Camera hotshotlover30 June 14, 2012
Screen-Shot-2012-06-14-at-3.47.15-PM-800

Dr. Jin’s
” heroine, Park Min Young, displayed her aegyo and charm between takes. Dressed in her Joseon character Hong Young Rae, the actress flirted with the camera, making various facial expressions.

It’s been said that off-screen, Park Min Young loves fooling around, taking on the role as the team’s cutie pie mascot. However once the camera starts rolling, she returns to her professional mode and dives right into Hong Young Rae’s calm and modest character. As such, she’s been receiving much praise from her co-workers.

Netizens commented, “Park Min Young has so many expressions,” “Even when she’s frowning, she looks great,” “Adorable Young Rae-sshi~ hwaiting!” and more.

“Dr. Jin” is a time-warping–medical–historical drama that tells the story about Jin Hyuk (Song Seung Heon), a talented, yet cold-hearted neurosurgeon who gets sucked into the Joseon Dynasty where he performs neurosurgery using the primitive tools from the era. While he’s in the past, he meets a nobleman’s daughter (Park Min Young) who wears a striking resemblance to the girl he loves in 2012.

park-min-young-1.jpg

park-min-young-21.jpg

Cre: Soompi

class="content-title"

Park Min Young Flirts with the Camera

hotshotlover30

June 14, 2012
Screen-Shot-2012-06-14-at-3.47.15-PM-800

Dr. Jin’s

” heroine,

Park Min Young

, displayed her aegyo and charm between takes. Dressed in her Joseon character Hong Young Rae, the actress flirted with the camera, making various facial expressions.

It’s been said that off-screen, Park Min Young loves fooling around, taking on the role as the team’s cutie pie mascot. However once the camera starts rolling, she returns to her professional mode and dives right into Hong Young Rae’s calm and modest character. As such, she’s been receiving much praise from her co-workers.

Netizens commented, “Park Min Young has so many expressions,” “Even when she’s frowning, she looks great,” “Adorable Young Rae-sshi~ hwaiting!” and more.

“Dr. Jin” is a time-warping–medical–historical drama that tells the story about Jin Hyuk (Song Seung Heon), a talented, yet cold-hearted neurosurgeon who gets sucked into the Joseon Dynasty where he performs neurosurgery using the primitive tools from the era. While he’s in the past, he meets a nobleman’s daughter (Park Min Young) who wears a striking resemblance to the girl he loves in 2012.

park-min-young-1.jpg

park-min-young-21.jpg

Cre: Soompi