[MANGA] Parfait Tic

Guest jasminec

i remember this manga back in early 2007 = =;;; and STILL the english trans haven't been done?! > <

gahh, er wait, is this series licensed? If so I'm guessing VIZ?

all i really remember is this manga made me cry so many times that i said to myself 'i must read it again!' which surprised me cause the only manga i re-read was nana and land of the blindfolded....

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sallyen

i hope she ends up with Daiya, but for some reasons i don't think Fuu-chan will :sweatingbullets: ?

so weird because i can usually predict who the heroin will end up with, but not with parfait tic :o

Guest snaeha_dalis13

i hope she ends up with Daiya, but for some reasons i don't think Fuu-chan will :sweatingbullets: ?

so weird because i can usually predict who the heroin will end up with, but not with parfait tic :o

The series has actually ended and I know who she ends up with.

If you want to know:

She ends up with Daiya =D

I'm disappointed because it's taking so long to be translated =[

Guest sallyen

i'm sooo tempted to see who she ends up with, but i don't wanna ruin this for myself x)

i have waited too long to spoil the ending. hehe

-do anyone know why the scanlations take so long? :|

• 1 month later...
Guest I_broke_a_nail!

This was definitely one of those "painful" mangas to read.

I wanted to punch Fuuko so much.

When she was with one guy, she liked the other.

I was just soooo confused.

Though, I'm glad she ended up with the better choice of the two guys.

Guest balloons*

I'm 100% a Daiya fan <3.

Honestly I was quite disappointed by Ichi.

ahhaa...yeah I once liked him better....

• 1 month later...
Guest sallyen

^ LOL I just read the chapter like 2 seconds ago.

SPOILER It's weird that he confesses to her again. I thought she already knew? :o

It's so obvious. His face is pretty the moment right after he said it. SPOILER

I'm sooo expecting TEARS & DRAMA now! :D

^well, its more like Ichi chose Iori than Fuuko which then leaves her to think Iori weighs more than her to Ichi.

Then we see now the boy confessing to her all over again. Haha! If Ichi's confession bothers Fuuko, then i find it ironic how she said that her love for daiya will never go astray this time. :D

Just dropping by to say that Parfait Tic will be dramatized in Tawian, featuring Aaron Yan and Calvin Chen (both from the idol group Fahrenheit) as the lead males.

Arron yan and Calvin Chen breakthrough, idol drama with both as male lead

source : Liberty Times

translation by elvenstar87 @ http://asianfanatics.net

Wu Chun has switched to the big screen to develop, Jiro Wang's ratings are out of control, Fahrenheit's eldest brother and second brother have temporaily stopped filming idol dramas. Arron Yan, Calvin Chen breakthrough in the big upcoming drama [parfait tic] both as male leads. While the female lead in the drama has been changed from Selina to [Qiao Qiao] Joanne Tseng as a replacement

Adapted from a Japanese Manga [parfait tic], originally Selina, Mike He and Jiro Wang were selected, but once the male and female lead list came out, the Mike, Jiro and Selina grouping changed to Joanne , Calvin and Arron. Forming the new combination of the 2 males fighting for the girl. The producer ah Ken said :[ because the previous people selected had busy schedules, there was no way to cooperate, so we had to find other suitable people.], He is also unwilling to start the official shoot on the 20th until they have discussed it further

Although the production team are unwilling to clarify, the present 3 leads have already been confirmed. As the Manga is based on senior high school students, and dramas about the innocent love of high school students are not well recieved, and in addition the 3 lead, apart from the 20 yr old Joanne Tseng who is the closest in age of a senior high school student. Calvin Chen and Arron Yan playing university students would be more fitting, therefore the age of the main characters in the story has been raised therefore the criteria increased, especially within the drama, the role of the playboy who cannot love [DiaYa]. In his 1st role as a male lead, Calvin Chen has revealed on the official website his anticipation, hoping this time he can give a different performance.

I've read this manga a long ago and all I remember is that the girl can't make up her mind. Is this even done yet?

^oh my gosh! they're doing it? SWEET. Im excited. I'm actually waiting for either Taiwanese or Japanese to do a drama version of it. like hello, it took them awhile to consider this manga! can't wait to see it.

So Calvin is "Daiya".... and Aaron is Ichi??? ekkkkkk~ that's awesome. I think they did a nice casting although Mike and Jiro wouldn't be a bad choice too. thanks for the heads up.

anyways, to answer your question, the manga is done but the english translation is still ongoing.

Guest soapja

Just finished reading the released chapter...

OMGGGGGGGGG

All I can say is I simply cannot wait for the upcoming chapters

Am also excited for dramaa

Guest sallyen

^well, its more like Ichi chose Iori than Fuuko which then leaves her to think Iori weighs more than her to Ichi.

Then we see now the boy confessing to her all over again. Haha! If Ichi's confession bothers Fuuko, then i find it ironic how she said that her love for daiya will never go astray this time. :D

spo-I'm going to be pissed if she leaves Daiya because of this! ><

Ichi is cool, but Daiya is such a sweet heart <3-spo

Just dropping by to say that Parfait Tic will be dramatized in Tawian, featuring Aaron Yan and Calvin Chen (both from the idol group Fahrenheit) as the lead males.

I've read this manga a long ago and all I remember is that the girl can't make up her mind. Is this even done yet?

YESHHHH! This is great :D:D!

I hope Arron is going to play Daiya ^^

Guest itswindywendy

You guys should check out onemanga.com.

It has lots of manga including Parfait Tic!

I really like both Ichi and Daiya, Daiya is really sweet but so is Ichi in a less showy way. But I think I would pick Ichi if I were Fuuko.

Guest kimmi.kami

Ah~ I just read chapter 104 yesterday or was it 103? o_o but anyways I cant believe Ichi told fuuko his feelings!

i just hope fuuko ends up with ichi, i dont really like daiya.

and i was tempted to highlight the spoiler, but i didnt. >_<

Guest honeylemon

Ahh... Its going to be made into a series!?! I'm kinda excited! But I hate how they're changing it to university students... Its less... innocent & fun and its probably gonna be much more dramatic (since Fuuko acts like such a little kid)

I rly think Qiao Qiao will be good in the role.. but I don't know about Calvin (I bet he's Daiya ... cause if he's Icchi that would be so weirrd) XP

Yay ...

Archived