♥️♥️♥️Yoon Kye Sang 윤계상♥️♥️♥️

Admin

31 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

chingus, apparently it's not subbed :( i checked other sites and it's the same so let's drop this hahaha

The Unfair? This is the title? What is it about, @hibiscus23

And how could you watch many series and movies in a very short time? I haven't even finish watching Chocolate yet (which is good, 'coz I don't want it to end yet :joy:)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, thanie said:

The Unfair? This is the title? What is it about, @hibiscus23

And how could you watch many series and movies in a very short time? I haven't even finish watching Chocolate yet (which is good, 'coz I don't want it to end yet :joy:)

@thanie hehehe yeah but the other title is minority opinion, but i hv to stop since it's got no subs! what u hvnt finished chocolate? hahaha the chocolate might melt when it's taking you so long hahahah joke

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@thanie hehehe yeah but the other title is minority opinion, but i hv to stop since it's got no subs! what u hvnt finished chocolate? hahaha the chocolate might melt when it's taking you so long hahahah joke

FYI - melted chocolate is more delightful @hibiscus23 :naughty: I love the "licking" part, hahahahaha! Opppps! I hope there are no kids/under-aged member of this thread :mrgreen: ... 

I'm at episode 14 now, kay? 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

Interesting to note that YKS has so many past dramas and movies in his belt! I am making a mental note to come to this thread to find out what to watch when I am in a YKS-mood mode.

@AquariusMY IKR but you can check out his filmography at asianwiki where the synopsis are also available and it wld give u an idea if the genre/s is/are to your taste! :) it seems habitual for me that after i've seen an actor/tress in a drama i tend or had the urge to find out more of their projects! i've liked YKS since his early dramas such as Sister in law 19, Triple Axle, BTC, CIL but not sure why i missed him in TGW spkg of the latter, i hvnt really finished it hahaha

hello/annyeong to all our YKS Squad!!! TTYL

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@thanie i'm happy that you're now on ep 14 woah you're getting there so we're gg to wait for your review then! hehehe:wub: I think i'm gg to re-watch some epis of Choco, i can't recover from my WS from this drama hahahabwahhha

@im0202 chingu you'd been bz watching other YKS? are you ?? hehehe

@Lawyerh wazzz up chingoo? i think you're watching some new dramas right?

@ChocolateMei i meant to ask you since you're a huge fan also of HJW which movies or dramas hv you seen of her? I saw her old one sometime ago titled Closer to Heaven and i liked her also in Love So Divine, gosh she's amazing!

@Redpinkboxes i 2nd u on that! maybe a sequel of Choco? i'm sure we all wldn't mind right? :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@hibiscus23 I’ve only started watching dramas a few years ago so I’ve seen only a few of her dramas.. Empress Ki and King 2 Hearts. Chocolate is the third one. I’m not sure if I can be considered as “huge” fan though I really like her. (I haven’t seen all of her films or dramas though). For me, she is a really versatile actress. She can perform all kinds of genre — from drama to comedy. And she has been my favorite ever since. Along with Seo Hyun Jin, Kim Ha Neul, Nam Ji Hyun and Park Min Young. 

How’s everyone’s drama viewing coming along? I’m still determined to finish YKS drama Last. I hope I will finish it in time before more dramas start premiering and piling up again! :o (I’m already keeping my schedule open for PMY’s drama and also Wise Doctor drama next month).

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I am pretty sure I said this before but I really am amazed at g.o.d's performances in their concerts. Truly a boy band that sings and dances. They choreographed each performance so well. Each of them will take turn to sing their parts and then the rest will be dancing at the background. Somehow when one finished singing his part, he can easily return to his spot at the back and continue dancing with the rest. I mean, how long it takes them to practice to synchronise themselves so well? And their songs are great even though I do not understand the lyrics.

• Like 3

@Lawyerh chingu you made my day and thanks for your help with my signature! I cldn't hv done it (perfectly like you did) without you! mwahhhh and endless thanks! :heart:

Not sure if all or some of you fellow YKS squad have posted/seen this vid but i think this was my first time myself so I thought of sharing it! ENJOY!!!

@ChocolateMei chingu i hvnt seen Empress Ki but have seen King 2 Hearts! HJW is one of my fave actresses and i must admit I have more K actors on my list compared to K actresses but HJW is def one of them! She's a great actress and I think she's one of those modest ones if I'm not mistaken! Have you seen her by any chance in Love so Divine? how about It Happened in Bali? She was so cute but quite stubborn in LSD in a good way and i even bought the dvd coz it's worth it for collection!

Maybe by this time, you're almost finished with Last drama? That title Wise Doctor sounds interesting :)

Wave wave to all YKS squad & have a great day or evening wherever you might be :)

• Love 4

Guerilla date! What a perfect timing for posting that vid! @hibiscus23 

Annyeong and a happy Valentine’s Day to all YKS squad girls!

@im0202 @AquariusMY @Lawyerh @Redpinkboxes and every one else still having WS and needing YKS therapy!!!

Who wants to have a date with this guy on Valentine’s Day!?! This gorgeous guy can serenade and make our hearts melt like chocolate, right? :love: :joy: 

Our Chocolate Couple...posting this clip of them again..... I’m missing them so much!!

@hibiscus23

Spoiler

I haven’t finished Last yet. I’ve been swamped with so many things to do this week :tears: I plan to watch more this weekend. I haven’t seen HJW in the titles that you mentioned. I have read the synopsis and some viewers’ comments on It Happened in Bali so I know what happened lol.

Oh I totally understand what you mean, I may have a longer list for K actors too lol and the more we watch the longer the list becomes, right? :D

Wise Doctor Life is from the same director/writer team as the Reply series. Also from Prison Playbook. Have you seen those, by any chance? From what I gather, those shows were popular with most K viewers so this drama is highly anticipated. Plus it has my favorites Yoo Yeon Seok and Jo Jung Suk so I’m pretty excited about it. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

@ChocolateMei woah i loved those pix you posted! i was hoping to find some of same photos to post for V-Day but i didn't get a chance :) but there you go and those are really appropriate for Valentine's Day! Thx chingu/squad! Yeah i enjoyed watching him on guerilla date, he's just awesome what can we say?

I'm one of those who still suffers fr WS and yes we can always use some YKS therapy hahaha:lol: and then CLOY is ending this w/end so this will surely aggravate the WS as in DOUBLE DOUBLE!!! HAHAHA

HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY TO YKS SQUAD :heart:- he's probab having a nice time with the love of his life :)

@ChocolateMei

Spoiler

well take your time watching Last,  we all got to do what we have to do! yeah true, the more you see one fr Kdramas the more the list gets larger for sure hahaha I think you'll like her more in Love so Divine, she was kinda immature in that movie but really cute & funny, i won't give away much to spoil you hahaha Yes i've watched the Reply series & enjoyed it so thx for telling me chingu! ahh same here i liked YYS too watching Reply but i was disappointed that he didn't continue with the RD2 drama series lately! I also remember JJS in some dramas so this shld be exciting eh?

• Like 1
  • Love 3

15 hours ago, im0202 said:

Haha cool where are those cards from? The OST album?? 
You can try printing your own if you have a printer!:joy: 

@Lawyerh woah where did they come from? I wanna get hold of them too! woah :joy:he's dead gorgeous! you're very resourceful in finding good stuff about him chingu!

@im0202 you think those are fr OST album? i think printing it fr our own printer may be OK unless you hv a good quality paper? :)

• LOL 3

Annyeong chingus!! @hibiscus23 @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali How are you all?

Just sharing this short clip I've not seen before, it was posted on Chocolate thread so I'm just sharing YKS's cut. (Full translation posted in Choco thread.) His replies are so witty and funny. Gosh I miss 'Chocolate' after watching this... :sweatingbullets:

Netflix Keyword Interview with Yoon Kye Sang

Chocolate
- Tasty
Lee Kang
- Cool (Caption: Good Sense) 
Love
- Is hot
Wound/ Hurt
- Is painful (OK I'm cracking up here, his answers are so short but they all fit well :D)
Comfort
- 'Chocolate' that will be your comfort
Stethoscope
- I use it as a mic sometimes.
Brain
- *sighs* A little lacking
Cooking
- I like it. A lot.
Chef
 - Moon Cha-young ssi.
Hospital
- Scary. It's sooo scary!
Memory
- Missing a lot (as in his memory is not so good now :lol:)
Memories
There're many.
Time
- Is regretful. Time keeps ticking by...
Acting
- It gets more fun/interesting the more I act.
El Camino de Santiago (variety show he did with g.o.d)
- It was too tough. But I loved it. You have to go with anyone at least once! It's a must!
g.o.d Visual representative?
- I don't think it's me...
Growth
- I want to. Because I've stopped.
Netflix
- I like it. Enjoy it. *laughs*

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

@im0202 woah thx for sharing that vid and he's really cute and me too i miss him and HJW since Choco drama! I rewatched some epi the other nite and never get tired of them!

anyeong to our squad here @Lawyerh @thanie@Ameera Ali@im0202@ChocolateMei

what are you guys watching nowadays? still on the WS mode after cloy and of course this one choco! :( nice to be here again! any news if YKS got a new proj?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@hibiscus23 YKS has movie I think coming out this year but so far no release date yet! 
https://mydramalist.com/33151-fluid-renegades

His character surname is ‘Kang’ lol:lol:

Me too also haven’t gotten over Chocolate yet I hope to see YKS in another drama soon!
Btw I’m currently watching

Spoiler

Romantic Doctor 2 (only for Kim Sabu I love him but I skip all the main lead romance parts lol just like for season 1:joy:)

Holo Love (but it’s just average not so good)

• Like 3

13 hours ago, im0202 said:

@hibiscus23 YKS has movie I think coming out this year but so far no release date yet! 
https://mydramalist.com/33151-fluid-renegades

His character surname is ‘Kang’ lol:lol:

@im0202 chingu thx for sharing our YKS upcoming movie, another one we shld be looking f/ward to :) woah we miss him for sure! He's quite good in action too so let's countdown now for the release hehehe lols 'Kang' also his lucky username hahaha

Spoiler

i may hv to go & chk out RD2 since i think i told had to stop bc of that female doc hahaha but i do like Yoo yun suk fr RD1 & i heard he's back or coming back otherwise, i also like Shin dong wook since War of Money and Soulmate hehehe

• Like 3

Guess there are still some of us that are not over Chocolate hmm that includes me! Lol. The name Kang must be quite auspicious for YKS. I just found out that Kang means river in Korean after coming across this Instagram username ( moon river) referring to Moon Cha Young and Lee Kang. (Please correct me if I’m mistaken). I think Lee Kang does the best emotive reaction that describes those of us with WS :D

And just to be sure we’re all undergoing therapeutic treatment, this explosive scene is a must-watch :heart:

Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend dear chingus! :kiss_wink:

Just before I go, I have to give this one for you chingu @hibiscus23 who I think needs double therapy now. Please take extra care and don’t end up sick like these two men :yum:

Spoiler

• LOL 3