She's The Man [comedy]

Mrs.Winchester

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yunax21

i got sooooooooooo confused when i read that paragraph thing :blink: i kinda still am -_-

............ima go watch the trailer so i can understand now x]

it's actually a modern version of the Shakespearian play, Twelfth Night. I particularly enjoyed the play so I can't wait to watch it.

It's basically a love triangle. Viola likes Duke. Duke likes Olivia. And Olivia likes Viola(who's supposdedly a guy)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest getxinfatuated

I am soo there, even though i never been a fan of Amanda Bynes. Looks very enjoyable and fun. When i first saw the trailer, Amanda Bynes as a guy SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME

Guest xKiss the Sky

I saw the preview for this the last time I went to the theater. It seems very interesting and funny so I'd definitely go see it if I have the time :D

OMG!!! the trailor shown on TV, the one where she gets hit with a soccer ball at you know where, that was HILARIOUS!!! my sister and i cracked up. xDDDD

"oh yeah! owwwww!" LOL

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest daydreaming

I have never read shakespears 12th night but this reminds me of sooooo many cross-dressing mangas that i loved and were hilarious and the trailer for the movie was HILARIOUS too haha but i hope they didnt use all the funny parts just for the trailer butt yah i want to watch!

Guest steph*funny

OMG!!! the trailor shown on TV, the one where she gets hit with a soccer ball at you know where, that was HILARIOUS!!! my sister and i cracked up. xDDDD

"oh yeah! owwwww!" LOL

-S0LLY ^3^

HAHAHAH yeah! I died laughing at that part in the commercial. And I'm gonna go see this for suuuure :D

Archived