She's The Man [comedy]

Mrs.Winchester

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shinhwahwah

i got 4 free tixs to the priemere and get to see her in person but i cant go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dam class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funny.. i just saw this trailer and i was hooked on.. I can't wait to watch it.. March 17 seem so long.. I can't wait.... Hope it comes to my theater.... Can't wait..

Guest yuans7love

I want to watch this!!!!!!!! :w00t:

i love amanda bynes 'cause she's willing to play a boy and dress up ugly for it.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest x__FL4*

SHE'S THE MAN IS A HILARIOUS MOVIE!! i actually watched it on monday (cuz i had a specialllllllll screening of it) and i gotta say.. it's better than i expected!! such a FUNNY movie!! i would watch it again =)

Guest CATHERINE.

I just came home from watching the movie. The movie was hilarious especially the part about the tampon.. my friend and I almost died from laugher :lol:

Guest misz leedah

i just finished watching the movie. it was better than i expected. it's so funny! i recommend it! the guy that amanda likes is so effing hott... haha.

i just finished watching the movie. it was better than i expected. it's so funny! i recommend it! the guy that amanda likes is so effing hott... haha.

Guest getxinfatuated

Oh i just saw it and enjoyed it to bits and pieces! Finally a chick flick that i thought was worth my money.

Duke is sooo hotttt! i swear i swoon in my chair everytime i see his face :P && Amanda Bynes was SUCH an adorable boy [though i do admit i was scared like hell when i first saw the trailer]. The theatre was packed with teenage girls and everyone went "AWWWWWWW" at the right moments.

I'm going to see it again tomorrow with another group of friends =]

Guest Access DENIED

This was so funny. The tampon part was funny especially when duke actually.....nope not going to spoil..

Amanda bynes was so hilarious and duke was hott.... There were a lot of cute-looking boys in this movie :wub:

I'm so going to buy when it comes out on dvd..

Just got home, too, from watching it.

So hilariously funny! I mean it! It had me in stitches from the beginning to end, laughing so hard I was tearing, lol. Amanda Bynes is so cute as a boy, hehe. Her bro is a cutie too. Duke!!! Dang...Channing...that hottie patutie!

Definitely gonna watch it again.

Guest camgackt

Thanks for sharing the link to the trailer. I think I'm going to love it. But its only going to open on March 30 here. Argh!

Archived