She's The Man [comedy]

Mrs.Winchester

starring Amanda Bynes. =3

SHE'S THE MAN

shestheman.jpg I really wanna see this new movie starring Amanda bynes. watch the trailer and Support this movie guys!!! :D ----> SHES THE MAN! PLOT:[When a teenage girl, Viola, discovers that her soccer team has been cut from her school, she disguises herself as her twin brother and takes his place at his new boarding school for two weeks. Comedy ensues when she falls in love with her new roommate, Duke, and finds herself the object of affection of the beautiful Olivia, the girl whom Duke loves. Things get even more complicated when her twin brother, Sebastian, finally turns up.] It’s hard enough being the nerdy new guy on campus without also being the new girl on campus, who has fallen for the coolest guy on campus, who is totally obsessed with the most beautiful girl on campus, who is “crushing” on the nerdy new guy on campus. Movie caps shesstheman.jpgshesthemannnn.jpg Trailer (2:30) Comedy, Romance Rating: PG-13 In Theatres: March 17th, 2006 "Everybody has a secret... Duke wants Olivia who likes Sebastian who is really Viola whose brother is dating Monique so she hates Olivia who's with Duke to make Sebastian jealous who is really Viola who's crushing on Duke who thinks she's a guy..." :lol: enjoy. :)

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jennnayx81

"Everybody has a secret... Duke wants Olivia who likes Sebastian who is really Viola whose brother is dating Monique so she hates Olivia who's with Duke to make Sebastian jealous who is really Viola who's crushing on Duke who thinks she's a guy..."

^ it took me a while to get that, until i saw the trailer, which made more sense.

channing tatum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the trailer looks pretty interesting, and i love amanda bynes.

Guest VersusVillain

Oh wow. This movie looks so not worth the price of admission.

I probably would've been into this when I was like... 11.

Guest bella-fiore

The quote was really confusing.

It took me awhile to get.

The storyline seems alright,

but I really can't stand Amanda's voice.

So, I might or might not watch it.

Archived