She's The Man [comedy]

Mrs.Winchester

Guest squallie

Holy shiz, this movie had me dying in laughter. Holla at your homeboi! Hahahaha, amanda was absolutely hilarious. This movie is really recommended. When I was about to watch it, I was a little iffy about it first. But in the end, I was surely not dissapointed. Really great movie. BTW, Channing Tatum (duke) is one hot mess. That dude is too hot to handle.

Holy shiz, this movie had me dying in laughter. Holla at your homeboi! Hahahaha, amanda was absolutely hilarious. This movie is really recommended. When I was about to watch it, I was a little iffy about it first. But in the end, I was surely not dissapointed. Really great movie. BTW, Channing Tatum (duke) is one hot mess. That dude is too hot to handle.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Queenie<3

omgosh this movie was so funny! I first I didnt wanna go watch it because I thought it was going to be stupid but it was hilarious! Amanda is so funny when she tries to talk in slang like a guy and the tampon part lol. Ahh and Duke is sooo hot. The ending was really cute too. Id probably go watch it again =)

wow...looks like everyone is happy with this movie..XD

i couldnt watch it on the the opening day..but i ll sure to watch it tomorrow..>__<

Guest yoojiners

I've seen a few Amanda Bynes movies, and I really wasn't expecting this to be all that great, but man-- I was soooo wrong! It was hilarious from beginning to end, and OH MY GOODNESS.. The scenes with Duke (played by Channing Tatum) topless were totally hot :]

Guest swtgreentea

Aww man! My friends watch it yesterday in theater and say it was really good. Too bad I was sick and couldn't join them... ahhh!!

Guest suejinners

this movie was a LOT better than i expected! ^______^

the tampon thing was FREAKIN FUNNY.

DUDE ..channing tatum aka DUKE is delicious<3...

i the scene where he was trying to be all cool infront of olivia and hithis head on the bar then flipped open his cell all coool~ HAHAHA

Can someone name some of the songs that were in the movie? i forgot the songname =[...

the one i remembered is~> the veronicas - 4ever

Guest silver

omg channing tatum is so hot...especially when he's playing soccer

But the movie in general was just so cute! It had me laughing throughout the entire thing.

When Amanda Bynes is speaking in her..."guy accent" it's so hilarious because she fumbles around with it while everyone just watches in complete disgust&confusion hahah

Guest ally.

Ah, I love this movie. It cracked me up so much. I never expected Duke to actually stick a tampon up his nose. :rolleyes:

lol, it was pretty funny when the real Sebastian took off his pants, saying he was really a boy. :)

The only song I remember is Dirty Little Secret by American Rejects.

Guest LeeLayy

omgosh that movie is the BEST chick flick ever made.. holy crap.. i laughed every minute of the movie... i like the cast.. very hott.. but that channing guy can't act .. he sucks. but he's HOT hha lol

Guest getxinfatuated

this movie was a LOT better than i expected! ^______^

the tampon thing was FREAKIN FUNNY.

DUDE ..channing tatum aka DUKE is delicious<3...

i the scene where he was trying to be all cool infront of olivia and hithis head on the bar then flipped open his cell all coool~ HAHAHA

Can someone name some of the songs that were in the movie? i forgot the songname =[...

the one i remembered is~> the veronicas - 4ever

One of the songs that i loved even before the movie is Love and Memories by O.A.R [it was one of the scene where they were on the field]

ANYHOW, i just went rewatch it again. Usually i get sick of a movie after the second time but i exited the theatre still happy ^^ I use to not really like Amanda Bynes but i really like her after this movie. She was SOOOOO cute as a boy. I think i even had a crush on him/her :D

Somewhere along this line: "But when i close my eyes i see you for what you really are, which is UGGGGLY" :D :D

Guest AMAZiFiED *(:

Oh my goodness. This movie has met the great wonders of laughter. I was laughing hysterically & tears were just rolling down. Agreed with the previous replies. The tampon thing was the bomb. I mean I would have NEVER EVER thought of that excuse if i was to crossdress. I would have said something lame but that was just out of the world. So hilarious. I read the critic's reviews before I went to see it and they gave some pretty bad reviews. After seeing it, I had no idea why they didn't like it. Channing Tatum was extremely hot in it too *drools.

Guest losborrachos

i saw it friday... yah, channing tatum is freakin hot... and yeah, amanda is beautiful and hilarious as always (she's way better than duff or lohan, i don't understand why she doesn't make more films)... i love her ghetto-wannabe accent and her facial expressions (like her face was kinda twitchy all the time... i love it)

Archived