She's The Man [comedy]

Mrs.Winchester

Guest getxinfatuated

This is random, but who else here though Paul [Viola's friend && hairdresser] looked like Jude law? Must be the hair :P

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Access DENIED

This is random, but who else here though Paul [Viola's friend && hairdresser] looked like Jude law? Must be the hair :P

I thought so too. I was wondering why he looked familiar. He's cute, and i thought him and amanda bynes looked cute together in a way.

I absolutely ADORED this movie.

My friend and I were cracking up throughout the movie and Channing Tatum is a GORGEOUS MAN.

The tampon scene, the "break-up" scene and EUNICE (!!!) were ALL priceless.

"I baked you a cupcake, darling. Heehee~"

EUNICE was so funny. GAHAHA.

Oh and the entire movie theatre was clapping at the end.

I thought this movie would be such a typical chic flick (even though it technically is) but I watched it with a bunch of my guy friends and even THEY thought it was downright hilarious.

I am so buying this on DVD.

Guest Chillie

OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT WAS CRAZY HILARIOUS. And the Justin guy who played Amanda Bynes' ex-bf was HOT as well. He's in the MTV show Wildin' Out. It had a VERY attractive cast... mm.. Channing Tatum.. *DROOLS*

Guest s_yoobo

I loved it!!

But I don't know whether my judgement was swayed because of the beautiful Channing Tatum. I like cheese. I LOVE CHEESE, BE MINE DUKE!!!!

Hilarious movie. I want to watch it again.

Guest suejinners

One of the songs that i loved even before the movie is Love and Memories by O.A.R [it was one of the scene where they were on the field]

ANYHOW, i just went rewatch it again. Usually i get sick of a movie after the second time but i exited the theatre still happy ^^ I use to not really like Amanda Bynes but i really like her after this movie. She was SOOOOO cute as a boy. I think i even had a crush on him/her :D

Somewhere along this line: "But when i close my eyes i see you for what you really are, which is UGGGGLY" :D :D

OH! thanks iloved the songs played when they were out on the field

dang i want to watch it again<3

Guest _crazinessism

OMG I WANT TO SEE THIS!

it looks really good ahha i htink i'll go with my sister since she wanna see it too

Guest kittinexjj

i just came back from seeing it....so cute. i loved rob hoffman...hes so goofy in the movie...too bad he was dumped....and yeah....the guy that played paul was cute too....in a gay kind of way..kekekek

Guest Jamieâ„¢

haha I really wanna watch this now! It sounds really good!

I like Amanda Bynes, but I hate her voice lol

Guest muffinz

i thought it wz a great movie.my sista got tickets to dis preview dingy for the mvoie and at the end you get to meet and ask the cast questions ^_^.the guy who played duke wz so HOT :wub:

Guest spark86

I definitely recommend this movie. I loved it...especially Channing Tatum. Me and my friend were drooling over him. Anyway, it's really funny and Amanda Bynes is really cute too.

Guest jun;MON

I had to watch it hearing all these lines from my friends. omg it cracks me up. I'm glad I watched it, not a waste of my money at all. ^-^ The guy is HOT like seriously. Amanda as a guy is funny, haha and she's kind of cute too.

Archived