She's The Man [comedy]

Mrs.Winchester

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

the second i started watchin da preview in the theatre i was like "shakespeare's twelfth night!!!"

so im wondering if i'll like it if i already know how the story goes haha

Guest jlove1831

I love Amanda Bynes :) But seriously..her with short hair..she still doesn't look like a guy :P It looks hilarious though, can't wait to see it :)

AAHAHAHAHA, Amanda Bynes makes one funky-looking guy!! :D But she looks cool on the movie poster though. For chick flicks like this one, I'm just gonna wait until it comes out and then rent it. Sorry.

Guest PHUNK_JEON

I've seen the trailer for this like a bajillion times, I can't wait 'till it comes out! Channing Tatum looks so FRAPPIN' HOTT in this movie!

LOL @ the trailer. Looks interesting, I'll definitly watch this when it's out in the theaters. Reminds me of those crossdressing shoujos mangas. XD

Guest Access DENIED

It's difficult to read run-on sentences..

The guys are hott though..

This really reminds me of that shoujo manga hana kimi..haha

OH HAHAHA.. a cross-dressing comedy/movie. This should be exciting.. I'm looking forward to this for sure..

It's difficult to read run-on sentences..

The guys are hott though..

This really reminds me of that shoujo manga hana kimi..haha

Yeah, I was thinking of the same thing too :P

Guest spark1ing_diamondz

Ooh, I can't wait to watch this. It's so cliched fanfiction-y =). Amanda makes an interesting looking guy.

Archived