Micky Yoochun's Ex-girlfriend W/ Micky And Boa

Guest love-yun

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adorable_xd

cant stand the fact she 6 years older ... i never liked her. she danced lots for yg also. but mikcy and boa look so cute together ;D thanks.

Guest Miyavi_Melody

wow

they are so cute together

who left who?

or was it like, both wanting to leave?

and dang how tall is boa!?

Guest naomi_du

wow 6 years difference

i could never tell ...she looks really young....in that one pic where she has the peace sign and micky is sitting behind her...she's pretty in that one....hmm....most of these pics are in the magic castle era...but theres a few where he has that long "O" hair?...so does that mean they broke up not long ago?.....does anyone know who's her husband.....well...ya shes pretty...LMAO....that ps pic of boa...she looks short....but they do look cute together.......:)thanx for sharing

Guest kayem7289

It IS something about her lips and jaw that kinda bothers me, and I get a sense of arrogance from her :phew:.

BoA and Micky belong together IMO!

Guest sweet_hunny

I liked Park GaHee and she's absolutely pretty, I also wondered how YooChun got together and then how they broke up :lol:. I think they had made themselves a nice looking couple back then. Hope she lives a long healthy and great lifestyle being happily married.

Guest xkrnbabiix

wow she's really pretty. niceeee abs :] haha but i don't like her legs.

micky and boa<3 i think they are so cute haha. thats just me tho

Archived