Micky Yoochun's Ex-girlfriend W/ Micky And Boa

Guest love-yun

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jasmine_korea

I really like that girl, she is really pretty and i had no idea that she was with micky ^_^ cute couple.

Guest mr. lovely

AHH their couple photos are ADORABLE~~!

I didn't know anything about this though u__u I've been paying too much attention to Jaejoong only, and forgot the rest of the members -__-;

She's pretty :)

Guest sae-ri

is this girl in the Happy Together friends when Yoochun was the guest?! Because when i saw that (no subtitles! err) and there was one girl.. so there.. haha just curious.. She has a nice body! omo! I'm jealous! hahaha..... I think some korean guys want to date women older than them.. just my assumptions... hehe... For me, It's okay! Age does not matter.. hahaha.. ^__^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest luv_ly_aZN

OMG noooooooooooooooooooo~~~~~~~~ :tears::tears: *sniff sniff* He's ex is so pretty and i'm so jealous...but got to say she is toooo old for the adorable Micky...she is pretty but no offence she does look old for him....Oh well now that he's single hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm~~~~~~ :phew::phew::phew:

Guest msmilkt

i thought that the whole dating thing was just a rumour??

hey, some people like taking intimate photos, nothing wrong with that =D

but anyways .. think she is extremely pretty .. and SHE`S MARRIED NOW =D

Guest leen_jj

wah...that gal quite pretty! and she is so lucky to date micky!!!!! jealous..haha

she is lucky to be boa's dancer too....

thanx for sharing!!

Guest back-sue

I thought those pictures were photoshopped?

I remember there was a thread proving that it`s fake..

Besides, Mickey was VERY popular during that time.

I dont think fans would have allowed it.

Guest fan_girl_91

yeah i heard that micky yoo chun dated one of boa's back dancer!! i thought it wasn't ture, but i guess it is... she's not that bad looking... she's okay. but i have no comment about her...

Guest 정유미

Bad legs!! (Park Ga Hee) :ph34r:

oh, so i wasn't the only one who noticed!!!:x

well she looks okay...-_- the only pics i saw of her before were those with micky, and i didn't like her then. but after a few more good pictures, i realize she's not that bad-looking..anyways, ignore me... maybe i'm just jealous because he went out with micky... XDDD

• 2 weeks later...

Archived