Micky Yoochun's Ex-girlfriend W/ Micky And Boa

Guest love-yun

Guest kkam jjak

at times she looks pretty and other times she looks so plastic

btw.. does anyone else think she looks like that one actress shinae? i think that's the actress's name... she came out in all those kamun ae wui ki movies as tak jae hoon's wife

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wat.....!!!............she is 6 yr older than him...........hahaa micky likes older gals...............she is nt reli pretty at the face..............bbut her body is hot

Guest soominie

ehh.. micky's ex is older by six years.. =_=;

she is GORGEOUS though...

look at the height comparison between micky and boa

ㅋㅋ

the scary thing is that she's shorter than me... o_o;;

Guest hnAcogN

She has a nice body!

I can't believe she's 6 years older than Micky, she looks quite young in the couple pics.

Tks for sharing!

ive not seen most of these photos!

They looked cute 2gether :P

I know shes married now but is she still a dancer? Or BoA's dancer?

I DON'T LIKE HER...I THINK HONESTLY, MICKY CAN DO BETTER...BOA IS BETTER. I THINK BOA AND MICKY MAKES A BETTER COUPLE THAN TAHT GIRL. <NOT BASHIN>

Oh grow up. :rolleyes:

BTW, that girl is so pretty! She's really tall too =D I like her and Micky as a couple.

I hope she's happy with her life now, being married ^^

Guest YunHo

I didn't think she was that pretty at first but those pictures gave me a clear look. She's really pretty. Nice body too. Mickey's cute too.

Guest EDISON4U7

I can't say much but i think he could do better and also she look like the one hit wonder that run when nothing left,it seem like she doeas type of girl that need that adtension only....but boa and him is more better...and also he look to inocence for her, it seem like she rather be with a hard chore guy like a rap star...

Guest mimayuknow

wow i've never seen some pic before she's pretty one

i hardly believe that she older than micky haha

Archived