Micky Yoochun's Ex-girlfriend W/ Micky And Boa

Guest love-yun

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dbsk_star

She's pretty? I don't know she doesn't seem REALLY pretty as what you guys say, well to me, but for some pictures she looks pretty. She does have a really nice body though. Anyway in this picture with the bracelets http://i17.tinypic.com/48x3g9x.jpg .. i remember watching this show and that fortune teller lady you see in this picture .. i think it was her or the host that asked him if he has a girlfriend.. and he said No. hehe..

lmao i remember that XD you could just tell that he was lying....he isnt very good at lying lol XP

i think the backup dancer is really pretty! lots of these pictures i have never seen before so thanks for sharing!

Guest catie

aww cute pics. :] I love seeing the boys in happy relationships. It's too bad that their fame has to prevent them from leading normal lives. Thanks for posting hun. <3

Guest misz.perfect.

Err, she's not so pretty in some angles, but she's not ugly either. Waaah! So Yoochun really had a girlfriend during his early days in DBSK?? So that means the other members might also have?? Waaaaaah! I'm sad now. xD

Guest tsweetazn

for some reason...

my oppa...instead of looking at Micky's GF

he's focusing more at BoA....

wow....

but Yoochun Oppa... Fighthing...!

I'm sorry but 18 and 24 is WAY too big of an age difference. Especially when the girl is 24. She probably just took advantage of Micky and his status and Micky being a young boy jumped at the chance to get with a pretty nuna who could teach him alot of things. If you know what I mean. :rolleyes:

But seriously, any 24 year old girls out there in the mood to date a high school senior?

Oh wow. I sense jealousy.

6 years isn't too much. Have you heard of Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher? :rolleyes:

Just because he's a [rising] star doesn't mean any girl who dated him just went out with him because he's famous. Give them a break. If they like each other, age doesn;t matter. It's only 6 years, not 16 or 60. Plus, Micky was 18 at that time [if that's true] and he't not a little boy anymore. He can dated anyone he like, whether the girl's older or younger it's his choice.

she's pretty.

but something about her bothers me.

maybe its the fact the she went out with micky? hahahah.

If anyone has any problem with them dating, that would be the real reason.

Guest peurose.

wow, i never knew she was boa`s backup dancer.

she`s pretty ~ has nice skin ^^,

i love that pic of micky & boa though ^___^ ~~~

Guest lccyn

yep. the last one is photoshopped.

long timmmmeee ago....

Wonder how they broke up? but anyway... micky is living a good life now. =)

Archived