• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
Guest ari-girl

very pretty girl

lol BoA is ridiculously short

LOL thats gotta be the funniest thing i've read all day

she is so pretty but she's debuting pretty late in life and the other after school members are (behka) such a big age gap

but she's defo got a stage presence and if anything she looks younger

yoochun looks so young in them photos - they also had an age gap right

Guest Serpantine

I dont really want to backtrack through 18 pages

but my friend went on naver and searched

apparently the reason they broke up was

she told him she was in a arranged marriage and they had to break up

because of that, micky went into a nearly mental/VERY depressed state for a couple of years <- i think this is fake, maybe he was just sad for a couple of weeks

adn then he found out she lied to him and that there was no arranged marriage, she just wanted a break up

Guest tiffanydawn

I dont really want to backtrack through 18 pages

but my friend went on naver and searched

apparently the reason they broke up was

she told him she was in a arranged marriage and they had to break up

because of that, micky went into a nearly mental/VERY depressed state for a couple of years <- i think this is fake, maybe he was just sad for a couple of weeks

adn then he found out she lied to him and that there was no arranged marriage, she just wanted a break up

omo. what did she eat that made her break up with yoochun?! :wacko::blink:

anyway, in my opinion, they look like they are in the same age. i mean, she doesnt look old at all.

Guest yoohyex

she is pretty.

micky has good taste. lmao.

even tho its great that dbsk are celebrities, its hard for them because they cant date without it being called a scandel. T-T

well its okay.

shes married?!

hm.

Guest jayeiemayee

2u97h54.jpg

aww... the picture of Micky and her are so freaken adorable... ^^... hehe!!! mann... i wonder why they broke up???... they lookie so cute together... anyways... she's really pretty... thankies for sharing these pictures of her with Micky and BoA... :)...

damn right.!

:). they look sooo CUTE together on that picture. but the Question is. WHY.? why break up.? is it because of their age.? or what.?

she is so pretty but she's debuting pretty late in life and the other after school members are (behka) such a big age gap

I know.. shes 30 years old.. Korean Age!

Shes the only one I know who debuted that LATE.

Archived