[MANHWA] The Bride Of The Water God

Guest jadu

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest solo_linny

wow...the artwork looks incredible...^^

i want to read this tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

can any someone pretty please show me the link where i can read the english translation???..thxxxx a lot!

Guest stoked!

ah OMYGAWD where do u people go to read??

O___O

at the place i'm at dey only up to VOl.2

and havent updated in awhile :[

-TEAA`

yeah. same here. i badly wanna read the rest. i`m only up to vol. 2 too. TT^TT please anyone?.

Guest kawaiixgrl

does anyone kow where i can dl chpater 4 ?

i saw this manwhain the anime thread a while back. the art looked amazing, but got lazy to look for it, but i went to the mall yesterday and saw it on the rack at borders. red a few chapters of it. LOVE IT.

they way she draws the character and scenery amazes me. its SOOO beautiful, especially the ones in color. i wish they would com eout with a volume with color.

since it has been licensed, we cant read it "subbED" anymore. so i dled the vol 3 anywas. sorta understood it. the spoilers form you guys helped alot! dont get the freckled girl part. with the instrument and eating and stuff. and was that habaek with the girl also?

Guest happy_star

anticipating vol5 raws....

vol4 left us in great suspense hehe...well i can't read korean, but from the pictures it was quite intense

Guest onatoko

Ooooh. This manwha artist's art is really pretty! I might have to check it out. It kind of sounds like a Koreanized version of the old Cupid x Pisces myth.

• 3 weeks later...

Are there any Korean-English translators out there willing to help get this series scanlated faster? Please PM me if you're interested!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived