[MANHWA] The Bride Of The Water God

Guest jadu

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blanc

I think Bride of the Water God has the most beautiful art of all manhwa i've read. The story is good too and it's getting more and more interesting when there're some secrets,mysteries that have not yet revealed. And, of course, Habaek a supreme bishie :3

Guest merri.

kan someone help me out. the storyline can be so confusing. is it a flasback at times or what is happening. i totally don't get it when she's in the rain and then the next few pages flashed to her in the boat going home or something and then it flashes back to her in the rain. ??? kan someone help explain to me the storyline.

Guest tifachan

This manhwa's art is gorgeous, absolutely breath-taking. Unfortunately, it's been licensed in English. >_<

Guest yence

kan someone help me out. the storyline can be so confusing. is it a flasback at times or what is happening. i totally don't get it when she's in the rain and then the next few pages flashed to her in the boat going home or something and then it flashes back to her in the rain. ??? kan someone helped explain the storyline.

same wit me, i read vol3 raw n' thats really confusing though...

wheres the flashbak n' wheres is the present...

n' according to the pict i see, i think she sad bout his husband or somthing? really dont get it.... :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Justalilodreamer

question- whos the little kid? (yes im basically just looking at pictures because i cant read korean -_-)

Guest Rillaine

This little kid is Habeak the water god... He and that adult black haired boy are the same person.

Guest soominie

aside from the creator of vampire knight, matsuri hino, the creator of the bride of the water god, yoon mikyung has the best drawings.

i LOVE this manhwa, but i just HATE how this manga is so slow! it comes out like.. once every two months or something =_=

Guest yence

is it so? meybi cause the mangaka need some time to drawing such 'incredible' pict...

btw how d u know this manhwa is so slow?? d u hav d book??

Guest devil_inside87

same wit me, i read vol3 raw n' thats really confusing though...

wheres the flashbak n' wheres is the present...

n' according to the pict i see, i think she sad bout his husband or somthing? really dont get it.... :unsure:

From my take on it... and since I only understand bits of the conversation (my korean is weak)

So Spoiler Alert... (but aren't we all anxious to know) *Please highlight*

After the scene with Moee and Soah in the bedroom, she is sent back to her village. One of the diety (is that what you call them) asks ha baek if he sent Soah home and why he did that. Soah's mother asks her what's happened (perhaps wondering why she is home?). I'm assuming Soah has a nightmare, she sees habaek and calls out to him. Soah says 'Wait!' and tries to grab habaek's hand... and then says 'You?'. As habaek turns around he turns into Moee, and she wakes up from the nightmare.

Then the scene moves to her mother and father (perhaps having an argument?). My guess is probably that her father thinks that since Soah (as a bride who was an offering to habaek to bring rain) was sent back to the village as an omen? Then you can see the parts where the villagers are taling about her (stuff like that)...

Then this guy shows up at her place... maybe he likes her(there is a picture of them dressed up as if they are getting married... so maybe) (?) So they're talking and along comes a gang of village men (after soah? I can't quite catch what they're saying). So a fight breaks out as the guy tries to protect Soah. Rain starts to fall... and Moee shows up. Couple of pages later it shows a girl playing the erhu... well to me I'm guessing that could be a younger soah (and that her'd probably meet habaek much earlier no?) ? (Alright fast forward) Back to the sence with Moee and Soah in the rain... he says something and calls her a fool, and the unknown guy grabs soah and deamnds who Moee is.

Towards the end of the book... Her father gets her all tied up and sells her to those goons (I think), obviously Moee comes and saves her.

Here soah says '오라버니?' Which i think means god brother? (or is it just brother?) Could it be that the previous 'unknow guy' is the god brother? Moee looks abit surprised and answers her that he isn't her god brother... Soahs asks who are you... she opens her eyes and see Moee leave with Nakbin... she says 'wait' and then says 'Moee', again at the last dialouge Soah says something '오라버니' (Was it help me brother? Wild guess here) and the volume ends with that...

Ah just part of the sypnosis of volume three... anyone else have different thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest neongirl

I looooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this manga. I feel so mad because i dont know korean :tears:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yokemun

Vol 2 Chap 12 is available at CLICK HERE

but u need to register and is password protected.....

can't wait to read it!!!

at least there's some site are working on this project!!!!

Guest happy_star

omg! i'm so addicted to the bride of the water god...story and art are just gorgeous ^_^ i can't wait to find out what happens in volume 4...i wonder when that will be out??? hmmm....

so much mystery in this story

Guest precious4e

I wish I could read korean = (

that way I can find out more of what happens..

sigh* i guess i'll just wait for the US releases

Guest crystaldreams

oh! i love the bride of water god. the storyline and art is very addicting. i wish i could read korean too! so far i read to ch11 thanks devil_inside87 for the spoiler!

Guest ladyyehse

awesome!!

i read up to chapter 11 ^_^

@anna: from what i've searched. the first vol. isnt gonna even be released anytime soon.

and what a weird label to be licensed under... Dark Horse =\

Archived