[MANHWA] The Bride Of The Water God

Guest jadu

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM THE SCANLATORS:

March 26, 2007: The Bride of the Water God has been licensed by Dark Horse, which will have volume 1 available in October of this year. I'm sure those who have been following the story have been hooked on it enough to buy it when it's out. Please CEASE ALL DISTRIBUTION. Do not host it; do not ask for it in the forum; do not search for it in our irc channel

I'm so sad about this. I was hoping to read more, and now they are no longer scanlated!!!

Guest Je_sais

yeah, i know i went to entropy's site. soo sad :tears: now... it seems like its going to be forever till they catch up to where they stopped at... :tears:

Guest x_Entropy_X

I LOVEEEEEEE THIS MANGA.!!!!!! But entropy licensed it >.<;; i was obessed with the manga they scan ---seeeee sn XD.=/ I felt depressed when i heard it was liscened >_<.

Guest Justalilodreamer

ahhhhhhhhhhh i was just about to read it =-=!! havent touched a manga in years but the plot sounds really interesting

grr...it'll take forever for it to be published in english *sigh*

Guest alicee

My friend recommended me this a couple months ago and I absoloutely

LOVEE the artwork! It's so freaking beautiful >_< The storyline is pretty

interesting too =D Although, the scanlators kind of release slow, but that's

alright x_x I'm patient haha xD

Guest ~neh~long~

an amazing manhwa~~ i can't believe her drawings are so good. and the story is so amazing and unique... no scans... but i will read raws and buy when it comes out!

There won't be any more scanslations by Entropy, because The Bride of the Wather God was licensed.

But here I have volume 3 raws for you

http://www.4shared.com/file/13344601/23449...ter_god_v3.html

* I have changed the link. Now it's working. :sweatingbullets:

^ OMG! thank you!~

Guest chuiqui

omg i cant believe they licensed it but i guess it was bound to happen its so great intresting storyline and aswome art what more could anybody ask for. at least its dark horse who are doing and well do a decent job like they did on blade of the immortale. but man its gonna take forever and ever to get anywhere now. the curse of licensing. painful. thanx for the raws.

Guest Max_4_lyfe

^

o0o TT_TT ><

does that mean evil empire won't have it anymore?

oh man, i loved this manhwa.

evil empire has mangas that are licensed and unlicensed so it should be okay there... anyone know who "Licensed" it?

I'd like to find out a release date or something close to that :rolleyes:

Archived