Product Recommendation Thread

Guest hershy kissez

Guest pooh77

hi.. i want to ask about korean shampoo and shower foam that you can recommend for me??i wish to buy via online and free shipping :))

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any suggestions for pore primer? Those that covers large pores and suits combination/ oily skin.Oh by the way, hopefully the primer can be a good enough "foundation" so that no extra makeup goes onto my face.

Etude House's BB cream is my all time favorite! Cheap but great quality.
Precious Mineral Cotton BB Cream by far the best from Etude House.
Missha M perfect is good, but too grey for my skin tone and will darken overtime. So as SKIN79's.

Hera UV Mist Cushion Foundation. My new favorite. Awesome glow and keeps my face so soft and moist. Good coverage too.

Innisfree Apple Juice Cleansing Oil is the BEST makeup remover I have ever used!!! HG!!!!
Well, to me, anything from Innisfree is my HG. Can't stress that enough :-)

My favorite is Lioeles BB cream! I am already using my third tube and need to buy my fourth one soon... (Planning to ask my sister to give hers to me, since she never use it)

Guest lostieee

Can anyone please recommend me some natural fake eyelashes on eBay? The ones you can go out with at day time without looking like a clown. Thank you so much!

Guest blackrosexoxo

MAC Fluidline in DipdownTony Moly Aqua Aura Cheek Stain in Orange Bong BongSonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette in 07Bare Essentials Quick Change Brush CleanerBH Cosmetics 88 Neutral Palette NYC Sun 2 Sun Bronzer in Teracotta Tan

Guest eyetcetera

Any suggestions to overcome subclinical acne? It's those tiny little bumps on the forehead that almost always never goes away. They get red, not itchy but look so hideous ):
I'm trying to go bare faced for a while (no makeup except for eye makeup). Switched from using products like facial cleanser/scrub to organic remedies instead which I think ought to take quite a while to be effective.
I wanna speed things up a bit if possible. & yep, been drinking lots of water.

eyetcetera said: Any suggestions to overcome subclinical acne? It's those tiny little bumps on the forehead that almost always never goes away. They get red, not itchy but look so hideous ):
I'm trying to go bare faced for a while (no makeup except for eye makeup). Switched from using products like facial cleanser/scrub to organic remedies instead which I think ought to take quite a while to be effective.
I wanna speed things up a bit if possible. & yep, been drinking lots of water.

Guest dian8214

Hi I'll be going to Korea and need some help :)
Can you recommend a good pore minimizer that actually works, a cream that can reduce redness and a good sunscreen that its not too oily cuz i am more on the dry skin :)
thanks

Guest susi laka

Hey guys

I'm from germany and my sister bought some korean skin care products online. they were awesome but not for my skin type. I'm searching for basic products such make up remover, cleanins stuff, toner and moisturizer. I searched quite a long time... my problem is that there are soooooooo many choices and so many skin care brands... I'm just so overstrained and don't want to buy sth that is probably not so good. so can someone recommend me really good products? my skin type is combination but more like dry to extreme dry skin( especially in winter). I also prefer whitening products

hope someone can help me

xoxo

Guest jituazon

@lucky_moon Non-Korean products but Cocoa butter is good for fading stretch marks as is rosehip oil!  I've had good success with rosehip oil.

Guest jituazon

@dian8214 Hey, I hope you have a great time!  And if you're big on Korean skincare/makeup, definitely stop by Myeongdong.  It's just a good touristy place in general to get a taste of the streetfood and go people watching...and then there are the makeup stores at every turn!  
Lately I've been using Scinic's All Day Fine Pore Minimizing Serum, which has been good at keeping my face from looking like an oil slick.  You will see some tightening of the pores, but that's not permanent. Nothing topically applied can really reduce the size of your pores.  For creams that reduce redness I recommend Benton's Aloe and BHA soothing gel--great for pimple prevention too because of Aloe's antibacterial properties and the fact that this gel has a really clean ingredients list.  You could also try Mizon's snail recovery gel cream which has this great gel texture and which I find cooling.  For sunscreen I've been using The Face Shop's oil cut sun gel which is great because of its texture and because it doesn't leave me with a white cast, or interfere with my makeup. 

heyB said: I'm trying to take care of my skin now. I wear a lot of heavy foundations and I'm pretty sure it's not good for my skin (like Revlon Colorstay and Covergirl 3in1).

I was wondering if there are any good drugstore BB cremes that may help with my skin? Or at least not continue to make it worse.
Also, if you guys know of any other good drugstore products (such as toners, moisturizers, cleansers, etc. that might be available in Canada) that will help with my skin, please recommend!

I've use the St.Ives apricot scrub and facewash and they both help with clearing up my skin quite a bit.

I have oily, acne prone skin.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest papiroflexia

intoxicated.soul said: Can someone recommend me a specific brand of chapstick that keeps lips moist for a long time? I have this problem with having to reapply it countless of times during the hour and I am getting so sick of it :/

Archived