Product Recommendation Thread

Guest hershy kissez

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xjesster

payopayo said: Hi guys, are there any Sephora products you'd highly recommend trying?  I have my Sephora giftcard but I don't know what to use it on, since I usually almost never buy skincare/makeup products! I'm always on the lookout for new skincare and lip/face makeup though.

Guest xjesster

crazysujuelf said: My hair gets oily and wet when i sweat and my face is oily too.I use wet tissues all the time and it cause myskin to have this glue like things on it like when the glue is dry and u peel it....its soo itchy and when it spreads ugh got medicine for it so what do i do to make my face not oily and my hair too T^T

Guest xjesster

Can anyone recommend a good eyelash primer? I've been having serious eyelash fallout (I don't usually wear eye makeup) and my doctor just told me to wait it out and said makeup was fine.  

Guest xjesster

Naimonster said: Any suggestions for pore primer? Those that covers large pores and suits combination/ oily skin.Oh by the way, hopefully the primer can be a good enough "foundation" so that no extra makeup goes onto my face.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DavidJ

Hi i want to start a skincare routine with korean products. I only know a few brands like etude house, skin food, face shop and holika holika but i dont know if they are good or if there are better brands. Im searching for a cleanser,toner and moisturize (acne treatment would be nice aswell) and shops where i can buy it because i live in europe.

Guest lucky_moon

any recommendation for the dry skin, my face is so dry cuz of the weather and my feet too, what is the best cream for dry face and for dry feet too??

hi im gonna show you my  the best of my list product and my secret  most work pretty well for your skin

Chanel Vitalumiere
MAC Face & Body
The Bourjois Healthy Mix
Sleek New Skin Revive
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum
Make Up For Ever HD

If you interest by my list follow me for more tips and product for care skin

Guest koreankimchi123

intoxicated.soul said: Can someone recommend me a specific brand of chapstick that keeps lips moist for a long time? I have this problem with having to reapply it countless of times during the hour and I am getting so sick of it :/

Guest radenayu

I recommend this lip gloss from lancome.
review+lancome+gloss+in+love+imaginarymi

Full review here >> http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/2014/01/review-lancome-gloss-in-love.html

• 3 weeks later...
Guest radenayu

If you suffer dry hair, I recommend using Lucido - L Hair Vitamin Oil for dry hair.
lucido+l+hair+vitamin+oil+for+dry+hair+r

full review here >> http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/2014/02/review-lucido-l-hair-vitamin-oil-for.html

Guest Beautiful*Nightmare

Urban decay "Canon ball" Mascara is absolutely the best mascara for short Asian eyelashes!!

It makes my eyelashes so long and curled up the whole day.  It's almost like wearing a fake eyelashes, minus the uncomfortable feeling :)

Hadalabo Gokujun Hyaluronic Lotion Light. It's never too oily and it actually cleared up my acne scars. I use this with their cleanser from the same line. It cleans well without stripping all my natural oil. I feel like the pH level is very well balance and I don't have to be afraid of breaking out if I don't use toner or lotion right after cleaning my face. You should all check out this line. Especially, if you have combination/oily skin. Rohto | HADALABO Gokujun Hyaluronic Lotion Light

Guest radenayu

I recommend The Body Shop - Nutriganics Drop of Youth 50 ml for pre serum.

the+body+shop+drop+of+youth+50ml+review+
Full review >> http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/2014/02/review-body-shop-nutriganics-drop-of.html

Archived