Product Recommendation Thread

Guest hershy kissez

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ lovecrumbs, KawaiiPeaches, travisd : Thanks for the recommendations! ^-^I'll definitely experiment around and I'll hopefully get back to reviewing those products catenacci said: Can you guys reccomend me something (hair spray? other product?) to volume up the hair? 

Guest koalanatalie

I really recommend Hisamitsu Lifecella Vitamin C masks! They're very moisturizing and more importantly, does brighten/whiten up my skin without causing any breakouts. 

Guest marshal12

My boytoy stated he can get a private plastic surgeon to give me a nose work however he didn't state what amount it might be.

What amount of does a nosejob cost to make your nose more modest?

Guest bbsuju

Can anyone recommend a good pencil eyeliner for tight lining? I was thinking of Dolly Wink's, what do you guys think?

Guest ATARx

ethereal

said: DOes anyone have any recommendations for teeth whitening systems? I don't want to do hydrogen peroxide + baking soda xDHas anyone tried glo? or Crest Supreme Professional Whitening? 

Guest ☆ steph à la mode ☆

Jetblack said: Curling irons recommendations? I'm looking into the vs Sassoon/Remington/jilbere ones if anyone's used them?

Guest gall92ucci

Right now I'm using Kanebo FiE Clear Gel, just started 2 days ago. It's okay... very gentle I have to say... maybe a little too gentle.5.jpg

I've been a fan of Biore's sunscreen/sunblock especially their biore bright sunblock(pink in color). I have really sensitive skin and biore is the only brand that does not leave a sticky feeling and does not make my skin appear oily.(Most sunscreens I've tried so far tend to appear too oily.Because I live in a hot and humid country, I would recommend using it during the summers.And it really does brighten up my skin and i look radiant. A plus point is that if it is suitable for my sensitive skin, it will be suitable for all skin types.

Guest lostieee

Any recommendations on facial masks? I'm after the effect of brightening (not WHITENING) and clearing acne scars. Thanks a bunch!

Guest kitty_N

lostieee said: Any recommendations on facial masks? I'm after the effect of brightening (not WHITENING) and clearing acne scars. Thanks a bunch!

Archived