Product Recommendation Thread

Guest hershy kissez

Guest Tina Fang

I love Etude House's nail polishes (yes, all of them- they're so my style!) and they're so cheap too.
A Face Shop opened up near my house (in Vancouver, Canada) so yay! I would recommend their Long Lash 05 Mascara. I got their Green Tea Eye and Lip Makeup Remover and it's pretty good. Nothing special, though

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest radenayu

I recommend Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder in 53 Light Beige for normal to dry yellow tone skin.review+bourjuis+Healthy+Balance+unifying
Read the review here >> http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/2014/05/review-bourjois-healthy-balance.html

• 1 month later...
Guest radenayu

Recommended eye & lip makeup remover. It's cheap & does a very good job.

silky+girl+makeup+remover+review+imagina

Full review >> http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/2014/06/review-silkygirl-gentle-eye-lip-makeup.html

Guest JoyceK1430293874

Hey guys, so I needed a highlighter and I found this one from StyleShare and I fell in love with this lovely gold highlighter. I use it everyday!!! :D
img]

Guest radenayu

Recommended hair color from SYOSS 

Read the full review here >> http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/2014/06/review-syoss-hair-color-in-medium-brown.html

syoss+medium+brown+review+imaginarymi.pn 

• 1 month later...
Guest xjesster

Anyone have a rec for a natural looking mascara? Non-clumpy, no drama.

Replacement for Shu Uemura Mascara Basic? :( 

I've tried the Ultimate Natural--I like how it looks, but I'm looking for something not waterproof. My lashes break & fall out easily. I currently use the Ultimate Natural or Fairydrops mascara, but it doesn't hold a curl well and doesn't separate my lashes. 

Guest ReinaG

Hello, I have sensitive skin, I used Bioderm for sensitive skin but i want to change it for a korean brand cream, does anyone know any good korean cream for sensitive skin?

Guest Tofu_Cloud

can someone recommend me a peach lip product? It looks so natural that i noticed male idols wear it too. Looks similar to this (but a less bright)
140613+Style+Log+Episode+10+-+Nana,+Hong preferrably under $12 please

• 3 months later...
Guest jennifer211

Last week as I was making my walk past the Sakare store in Bond Street, I was invited in to try some of their products by a rather pleasant looking salesperson.

As I like to try new stuff, I let him show me a bunch of stuff and finally brought the facial toner. I was not really sure if the product would be any good, so I just applied a bit on my face. After few moments my skin felt wonderful so I applied all over my face and neck. The stuff gave me such a soft feeling that I have simple felt in love with it. Even my friends seem to be in awe of my new fresh look.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Hinchel

So I'm following a korean skin care routine and Im sooo confused about how they use terms like toner, essence, serum etc. I know them originally but Korean people have their way to confuse non-Korean buyers. So I ordered INNISFREE GREEN TEA MOISTURE SKIN that was in their TONER section. But when I checked their description, it appears that theyre describing this product as a serum AND a toner. And when I also checked the "How to use" section, it comes in last of the routine.

I thought toner comes in first after the double cleansing? I have MISSHA Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence that I apply after the etude house collagen moistful facial freshener that they said was a toner(Fresehener - another way to confuse people). So if I already ahve the Innisfree product, do I apply the Innisfree first as a toner? and then the MISSHA essence?

My routine goes like this:

oil cleanser - foam cleanser - Etude House freshener - MIssha essence - MIssha ampoule - eye cream - nature republic Super Aqua Max Cream

So where do I place the Innisfree product if this is a toner or a serum? And what product should I remove if I already have the Innisfree?

PLEASE HELP ME

And what products do you recommend for dry skin during winter?

13yqmok.jpg

I recommend Lucas' Papaw Ointment! It works wonders for dry, chapped lips. I don't know what I'd do without this!! It's also used to treat boils, burns, chafing, cuts, cracked skin, gravel rash, splinters, open wounds, insect bites, and nappy rash (says so on the packaging lol).  :x

• 1 month later...
Guest c.odette

Hinchel said: So I'm following a korean skin care routine and Im sooo confused about how they use terms like toner, essence, serum etc. I know them originally but Korean people have their way to confuse non-Korean buyers. So I ordered INNISFREE GREEN TEA MOISTURE SKIN that was in their TONER section. But when I checked their description, it appears that theyre describing this product as a serum AND a toner. And when I also checked the "How to use" section, it comes in last of the routine. I thought toner comes in first after the double cleansing? I have MISSHA Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence that I apply after the etude house collagen moistful facial freshener that they said was a toner(Fresehener - another way to confuse people). So if I already ahve the Innisfree product, do I apply the Innisfree first as a toner? and then the MISSHA essence? My routine goes like this: oil cleanser - foam cleanser - Etude House freshener - MIssha essence - MIssha ampoule - eye cream - nature republic Super Aqua Max Cream So where do I place the Innisfree product if this is a toner or a serum? And what product should I remove if I already have the Innisfree? PLEASE HELP ME And what products do you recommend for dry skin during winter?

Guest Fatalchange

Acne + Acne Scar reduction

whybanish.jpg?4892

I started to develop acne back in middle school. They weren't red, irritated pimples, but white heads. I didn't realize how terrible it was to pick at your skin back then and would scratch the small bumps to extract the stuff inside. This behavior eventually led to indented scars. I eventually quit the habit, but due to cystic acne in high school, I continued to get indented scarring (ice pick and box scars). This left me with terrible self-esteem. I could barely look people in the eyes because I felt like all they saw were my scars. I didn't think I could do anything to improve them, so I just tried to tough it out and comfort myself with the idea of getting a laser treatment in the future. Luckily, I stumbled upon Elaine Mokk's video advertising Banish Acne (
<-- using this link will give you a $5 off code :)) and I must say, it has been a huge blessing! I get fewer breakouts, my hyper pigmentation fades a lot faster than before, and I have even seen improvements in my indented scars! They are much more shallow now and the overall texture of my skin has improved! I definitely recommend and I will continue to purchase the rollers. 

If you have deep indentation like myself, I suggest getting the pen over the roller. You'll get deeper penetration and more control over small areas! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone tried essential oils for their skin care? And argan, rosehip oil?

I have mostly tried tonymoly etude and skinfood but they’re doing nothing for me :(

I’m fair skinned but my problem is pimples left dark marks and it is so noticeable. Concealers are not for me as the type of weather here it is always hot and humid. Just get wiped off easily

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived